All Comments on 'Training Husband to Swallow'

by domdame

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!!

Super hot!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 7 years ago
Love creampies

I love to eat a creampie I made with my lady. But I started eating my own cum on my own. No need to be trained. Just masturbated and caught it in my hand and licked it up. No big deal. Many a guy wants his lady to swallow his load. If he won't swallow his own, why should she? If you expect her to swallow, I think you should be willing to swallow your own. Otherwise, you're just a prick!

Would be interested in how the ladies feel about my idea. Ladies, do you agree that he shouldn't expect you to swallow if he won't? If, of course, you don't care if he does or not because you just love to swallow, that's O.K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I can relate to guy wanting to then losing desire

I was always telling wifey I was going t eat my cum out of her freshly fucked pussy but always lost the desire after I cum. So one day I was telling her that and she stopped me and said, don't say it if you don't mean to do it.Well her saying that made me say it all the more. So soon as I cum I lost the desire, but she crawled up and planted her cum filled pussy on my mouth. One lick and I was forever hooked, never again did she have to force it. Now I can't wait to get in there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gives me hope---

I always want to eat my cum from my wifes pussy---but always back out. I can't wait to show this to my wife and start to eat my load. Thanks for the help!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hello, as the community of Brazil!

www.dominatrixx.com.br

Cuckold Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

I had long wanted my wife to make me clean up my mess also. She worked on me over a couple of years starting with me jerking off on her breasts and cleaning this. Now I do as I am told and will clean from anywhere. Lately she has made me jerk off onto her pussy while she has a Big Black Dildo in herself and I have to clean them both up. She says the next step is to clean another mans cum from her body. I guess I will be a cuckold soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I must always eat my cum from a condom

My wife of 30 years recently began allowing me to cum only be jacking off into an unlubricated condom. After I cum, I must squeeze the cum into my mouth, turn the condom inside out and lick it clean and then put the condom into my mouth for at least 10 minutes. She knows that I have a foot fetish and now the only way I get to lick her feet is after I do this. I hate it but I know I have to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My wife made me beg

My wife made me ask her to feed me my cum. I was begging for it before she would allow me to have it. Wiping it on my lips and making me ask her if I could lick it off. It was a delicious experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Feed me!

I love it when my wife feeds me my cum. Sometimes she rubs it all over my face and forces to me wear it all day. Other times she will guide my face down to her pussy after sex and make me stick my toungue as deep as I can. Someday I’d love to taste the cum of another. If she demands, I will obey, swallow it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cum eater

I love to have my girl crawl on top of me after I fuck her and have her force me to put my tongue deep in her cum soaked pussy until she has an orgasm.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Feed Me

Love when my Wife has me lie down on the bed and then crawls up and places her pussy square on my face and tells me to clean her up as she grinds her pussy on my face. Nothing like a good creampie to start the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Down the throat

My wife liked watching. Me suck cock and swallow their cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Training husband to swallow

Love this story. I now regularly lick my wife clean after I have cum in her and exploring my submissive side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love my own cum

I love to be told to eat my own cum. We've tried many delivery methods, shot glasses, rubber gloves, medicine cups, serenges, but my favorite is flavored condoms. We tried regular ones but the taste and smell is horrible. I bought a box of flavored ones and I'm hooked. I can do it on command or just do it when away. I can't get enough of the sweet juice I produce. I've tried other men in the past but not my thing, 100% love my wife and don't desire another's seed. I'm about to eat it now and she told me I had to hold it in my mouth for 10 minutes. I can't wait. Great read, got me good and ready for this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Humiliation of the maids outfit is unacceptable, playing stupidity of gender alteration, you wouldnt be my wife, no matter how good your pussy is at being availabe. I might put you in a collar, mens jeans, and drag you through the local park with your dick haning out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

love to wear the maids outfit but would want to make this also happen with a blind fold then have a real mans cock surprise

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In a moment of vulnerability with my wife she asked me what I wanted. Of course she did this after edging me and stopping over and over while slobbering over my nipples. She said tell me or you’re not cuming tonight. I confessed that I wanted her to sit on my face after exploding in her pussy. She laughed and said, ok you asked for it. She teased and continued to edge and tied me to the bedpost saying there’s no turning back and I’m going to rinse it down to make sure you swallow every drop. I knew I was in trouble when she restrained me that she meant business. When I exploded inside her she kept humping and then rubbed the head all over her dripping pussy. She then admitted she had read how sensitive the tip is after a man cums and that she found I had been searching post orgasm torture, cum eating and golden showers.

That began a twice a week humiliation of all 3. As she climbed on my face she told me to lick up my cum and followed it with peeing a stream of her hot pee down my throat and licking her clean. Communication and vulnerability? Who knew?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it is every subs dream, to accomplish his submission and surrender demonstrations help him appreciate his status and to maintain that dement of belonging.........otherwise, how will he know his place and HER acceptance! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic story and well written

TBirdinKYTBirdinKYover 2 years ago

I love eating my own cum. I enjoy going down on my wife after sex. It's also hot kissing her after cumming in her mouth!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story , he is lucky to have a wife that is willing to play and not abuse his trust

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was so hot

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777about 2 years ago

I always enjoy eating my cum from my wife’s well fucked pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like the "forced swallowing" policy to get the husband to eat her creampie, but...it was clear that her dominance carried a distinct aspect of demeaning humiliation (making him suck the dildo/penis substitute etc. implies that his creampie eating fetish was simply camoflage for being a latent homosexual). Her implication that he was really a homosexual (and there's nothing wrong with being gay) subverts and negates the reality that eating creampies (whether as dominant or submissive) is an erotic thrill all by itself--and has nothing to do with one's status as straight, gay, or something in between.

Liked the story but felt that the author confused the message. Still, it was arousing so kudos on that accomplishment. More please...of any genre...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story My wife is a little more forceful and makes it somewhat more public for example she drives to a wall mart parking lot where she makes me give her head while I am dressed in a short little dress

we sit in her car talking for a long while with her acting very angry with me and when we have the attention of several shoppers she grabs my hair pulls my face into her crotch while she pulls out her very real ilistic strap-on and force it in my mouth puhpshing down my head forcing her big dick down my mouth until I gagged then pulling me off and then down again until she pumps out an huge amount of cum down my mouth and it keeps gushing out my mouth splashing on my dress my hair and all over my face i don't know where she collected all that cum but she says its from her lovers anyway she makes me go in without cleaning myself up I know I have several orgasms because my panties is always full of cum but I shop for new panties and bra's look at the dresses but only get to buy one when she says and sometimes when i GET TO CLEAN MYSELF UP SHE WILL JOIN ME SHOPPING and it seems that is when Men start to hit on me I am always hoping she doesn't make me flirt with any of them because I always end up with a huge fat dick in my mouth and me on my knees while she watches then she says swallow or take it in your face or hair and sometimes it will be more than one man and one time three black men now I look forward to our public days and nights we have been married now for 30 years and I have been her wife for 28 of the most happy and satisfied years of my life

vietnamvet14vietnamvet14over 1 year ago

My wife and I USED to get involved with that type of stuff but she never tied me up so after I came she wasn't able to make me eat it. It's amazing how I was so turned on and promised to do whatever until I shot my load. Then I would not be willing to eat it. She isn't big enough to hold me down and force feed me so the whole experience was lost. She would also say to me how could I want to eat it, which ruined the whole situation. Sometimes I would get naked and lift my ankles over my head and jerk myself off into my mouth and I found it tasted fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hot.... sub to wife... just so f#%%ken hot!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it. Made me hot

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can see a follow up of him eating his cum from her pussy. Then maybe he eats another man’s cum from her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife recently did something that surprised me. We often use toys during sex. She especially loves dildos and vibrators. We were making love a few days ago. I’d warmed her up with a big, thick dildo. After she was excited, I slid my dick in her, pumping away. I came, shooting a huge load. I pulled out. But, she was not finished. So, she took the dildo and began fucking herself. It was very hot. Then, she came and pulled the dildo out. It was dripping with my cum. She told me to lick it clean. I was so excited from watching her masturbate that I did as she asked. It was one of the hottest things we’ve ever done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very hot….he is a very lucky man to live out such a hot fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous