Training Kye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No.” Orin corrected her pressing her to the un-giving stone floor so that she could not move away from him again. She spread her legs to allow him better access and began to tentatively push herself against him. He continued to take her, threading his fingers through hers and pinning them high over her head. He whispered soft words of encouragement as she began to buck wildly beneath him.

“Please.” Her voice was so soft Orin could hardly believe she’s spoken.

“Beg for it girl and I will give it to you.” Orin pushed in deep rotating his hips to feel every inch of her sheath.

“Please,” she moaned again not sure of what to ask for but knowing there had to be more.

Orin stilled his movements the effort causing his cock to throb inside of her with unfulfilled desire, “Please what Kye?”

She arched back into him rubbing her shoulders against his chest in a needful gesture that caused him to smile. Bringing his hands to her mouth she pressed little frantic kisses against their entwined fingers.

“Tell me Kye,” He rocked into her with slow short strokes, “Whom do you belong to?”

“You Master.

Orin’s heart soared in elation and he picked up the pace, pounding into her without mercy. “What are you?” He demanded.

“Yours Master.”

“Whose command will you listen for?”

“Yours Master.”

“Whose body will you beg for, Kye?”

“Yours Master…only yours.” She sobbed as her body shattered in pleasure, all the tension and fight draining out of her as Orin’s thick cum flowed into her. He lay there on top of her a moment, feeling his connection with her. He pressed a kiss between her shoulder blades and listened to her try to slow her breathing. There were a thousand things he wanted to tell her, to show her, but for now he let her rest.

12