Training Lolita Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John picked up his pace. He could feel her rubbing her clit while he pounded her pussy and fucked her ass with his finger. He could feel her need as she started thrusting back hard.

"Oh, god." Dana was not paying any attention to her fake accent now. She just wanted to cum.

Then in a hoarse whisper Dana finally said it. "I'm cumming." And she did. She bucked against him and shuddered so John stopped pounding her and just buried his cock in her. She kept rubbing her clit and forcing her pussy back and forth as she finished off her orgasm.

Finally, she started relaxing and John pulled out. Dana slid her legs back, ending up flat on the floor and panting.

"Oh, my god, that was amazing." She took several deep breaths.

John stood up, stared down at the body on the floor, and rubbed his cock, enjoying the sight of a sated woman. No cumming in that pussy this time. He wanted her mouth.

Dana finally pulled her head out from under the chair and sat up. She stared at his hard cock in his hand. "You really know how to get me off, Mr. T. I have great orgasms with you."

John looked down at this cock. "Now it's my turn, my slutty little French maid. Get on your knees and service your master." He winked at Dana.

"Oui, monsieur. I will do anything for my master."

John just smiled as Dana got on her knees and stared at his cock.

Dana took it into her mouth and sucked a few times. She pulled off with a pop and looked up at John. "Yum. That lovely taste is there again. Is this what they call a French dip?"

John laughed. "Yes, I guess so."

Dana gave John a mischievous grin and the licked from his balls up to the head of his cock. She licked around the head and then started bobbing.

John took her head into his hands and started controlling the action. He started slowly fucking her face as he held her head in place. He decided to see how she handled that type of action. She kept her left hand on the base of his cock as he thrust his cock into her face so that she wouldn't gag. He watched as she stared at his thrusting cock and then she finally looked up at John, her big eyes staring at his. He could see her give an attempted grin, but couldn't because he was fucking her mouth. She then started licking and sucking in rhythm with his face-fucking. John loved it. He was going slowly at first which allowed her to lick and suck and have time to add to the experience. But he also knew that he was going to have to go faster or let his orgasm come slowly. Or, he thought, he could come on her face. That would be fun.

Dana looked up at John as he fucked her mouth. She was enjoying this because she knew he would never hurt or abuse her. She loved playing these roles. She wondered about him cumming. She had swallowed his cum before, but never had a facial. She had seen plenty in the movies, but never had one herself. She always wondered about that and decided to ask for it.

Dana pushed back on John's legs and John understood that she wanted him to pull out of her mouth. He released her head and Dana came off his cock with a pop.

Dana stroked John's cock and looked up at him pleadingly. She dropped the fake French accent. "I want you to stroke your cock and cum all over my pretty little face, Mr. T. Show me what it's like to get a facial. Cum all over my face."

John groaned and grabbed his cock. He was almost ready now. "I love that idea. I will definitely cum on that pretty, little, teenage face, you cum loving slut."

Dana grinned. She knew he loved the dirty talk. "You have already cum in my mouth and fucked my pussy. You even ate my pussy. Now it's time for you to paint my face with your cum. Please, Mr. T., cum on my face."

John groaned and started stroking faster.

"Yes, sir. Stroke it hard and fast. Get all the cum from your balls and shoot it all over me. I am just a little slutty cum dump for my master. Use me and my face however you want. Cum on me, Mr. T."

"Fuuuccckkkk!" John came hard right at the end of those final words from Dana. His first shot went partly over her head and left a trail from her hair down across her nose. John aimed the second directly at her mouth and it went in. Then he just let it fly. He hit her right cheek, her forehead and nose, then her mouth again, and finally one almost went into her left eye. He was almost done so he put the head on her lips and Dana obediently moved forward and sucked the rest of his cum out of his cock.

"Holy shit, Dana. You are going to kill me."

Dana just kept sucking on his cock, making sure she got it all. Then she came off it. "I love having sex with you Mr. T." She stared up at him as she pushed the cum on her face into her mouth and then picked up the dust rag wiped off the rest. "You have delicious cum, Mr. T., and I'm going to always enjoy sucking your cock."

John shook his head. "I think maybe you have ruined me for other women. Nobody will be able to match your imagination and desire to please."

Dana smiled big at that praise. "Then you'll just have to put up with me living here after I graduate from college."

John chuckled and knelt on the floor next to her. "I would love that Dana, but that's four years away. You have a lot of time and a lot of other decisions to make before then."

Dana smiled. "I know. I think I'm in love with you, Mr. T."

John put his hand on his head. "That's great Dana, but please try to be realistic."

"I am. I will just enjoy fucking you while I can, okay?"

"Well, I'm not going to say no to that."

"Good. Now. I have to clean up and head home. I definitely need a shower." She stroked her hand through her hair and came away with some of John's spunk.

"Yeah, that's true."

Dana stood up and finished wiping off her face. She looked up at John like she wanted to be kissed, so he kissed her.

Dana stepped back a little in surprise. "You just came on my face and in my mouth and you still kissed me?"

"Well, I don't really want to eat my own cum, but after you have swallowed and taken a facial, I think I can be man enough to kiss you."

Dana hugged John hard. "Thank you, Mr. T."

"Uh, I think I should be thanking you."

"Well, it goes both ways. I'll see you later."

Dana practically skipped into the kitchen and grabbed her coat to cover up her outfit. "Until next time." And she was gone.

John sat on the couch. She was better at sex and having fun with it than any other woman he had ever met. And she was 27 years his junior. Fuck! He could only hope that she got on with her life. She deserved that. She was a fine young woman who was just discovering what it was all about.

Dana called me the next day and said that she and her mother were heading up to finalize some things with the college over the weekend. John figured that would make it a relaxing weekend - until he got another call.

John's buddy Bob called. He was John's college roommate and they kept in contact just now and then. He lived about 200 miles away and they saw each other once a year or every other year. The last time John had seen him was just after Bob lost his wife to breast cancer about three years ago. It was a tough time for Bob and John stayed with him for a week or so.

This time, when Bob called, he and John had a very interesting conversation. Apparently, Bob had felt that he was going to live life a little wilder this time. He told John that he had met and was living with a woman who was only 30 years old. She was a bit wild, as he stated, but he didn't tell John much about it at that time. He just said that they would be passing through on Friday and Saturday and wanted to get together. John offered his place for them to stay and Bob accepted. He said he would call again later before they left on when they might arrive.

On Friday morning, Bob called and said they would be leaving at 3pm and expected to get there around 7pm. John offered to cook something on grill, but Bob said they would eat on the way. Then he hit John with the bombshell.

"John, I need your help with something."

"Sure, Bob, anything."

"Uh - it's about Candy." It was the first time Bob had told John his girlfriend's name and John was kind of intrigued when he heard the name. It was not a normal name. "Candy and I have been together about a year now and we have a different kind of relationship."

John waited for him to continue, but there was too much silence. "Okay, no problem."

"Look, John, I have a big favor. Candy and I have a very relaxed relationship and she is, um, bi-sexual."

John was confused now. He was a guy. What was he supposed to do with that?

"You there, John?"

"Yes, Bob. No problem. Go ahead."

"Well, we've been having threesomes with a girlfriend of hers for a little while. She comes over and spends the night with both of us and Candy and I both have sex with her individually and together. Well, anyway, now it's time for Candy to have another guy in the mix and I couldn't think of anyone safe that I would trust except for you."

John sat there stunned. Did his friend just ask him to have sex with his girlfriend? A threesome?

"Uh, Bob, are you saying that you guys want me to join in on a threesome?"

"Ummm, yeah. I know it's weird and I've practiced this conversation, but it always comes out weird and different." There was another long pause. "So what do you think?"

"Umm, sure Bob, I can help with that as long as you think it's okay. It's all three of us at once, right?"

"Yes."

"Uh, okay. So I'll see you at 7pm then, right?"

"Yep. We'll be there. Oh, and John?"

"Yes."

"Try to relax. It's just sex, right?"

"Okay, Bob. No problem."

"See you then." Bob hung up.

John sat there a little stunned. But then the wheels started turning. He could think of a zillion ways to make this better. He decided to call Deb since Dana was out of town and she was more bi-sexual anyway.

John called her and set up the scene. Now he just had to wait for Bob and Candy. Was that her real name? Or was she a former stripper or something? Well, he would find out soon.

At about 7:15, a car pulled into John's driveway. He heard the car doors and went to the front door. He opened it in time to see his friend Bob get out of the driver's side and then he saw Candy get out of the passenger's side. She was definitely eye candy, that's for sure. She stood up and stretched, raising her hands over her head and arching her back. This put her large, fleshy tits on display through what appeared to be a very thin crop top. It strained to hold her tits and her nipples popped up, large and pointy. Her stomach was pretty flat, but not muscled. Her shorts were tight beyond belief and looked to be painted on. They were short and the camel toe she was sporting made John think that she was not wearing anything under them.

Bob smiled and bounded up the steps and gave John a big hug. "Hey, dude, how you doing?"

John grinned. "Very well, actually. How about you?"

Bob turned and indicated Candy as she walked up the steps. "Pretty well, myself, as you can tell."

John watched her strut up the steps. She was not gorgeous, but almost still girly cute in the face. She had a button nose and a very good smile. Her body, however, was all voluptuous and fuckable.

"Hi, John, I'm Candy." She stepped up and hugged him as well, actually grinding her crotch against his as they met.

John waited until they parted. "Hello to you, too, Candy."

Bob laughed. "Don't worry, we all know what's going on here, so don't sweat it. She's a fucking hottie, so enjoy it."

John laughed. "I have to say Bob, I don't remember this side of you before."

Bob clapped him on the back. "Life's too short to be otherwise I've discovered." He gestured toward the house. "Now maybe we can go inside and you can provide some libations, eh?"

"Of course, come on in."

John led them inside and pointed to the couch. "Have a seat." They sat. "Now what can I get you?"

They both asked for beers so John went to the kitchen for the beer.

Candy looked at Bob and put her hand on his crotch. "Honey, he's a great choice. Thank you for this."

Bob shrugged. "We agreed upon this when we moved in together. Besides, we have enjoyed Jasmine several times the last few months, so it's time you had another man."

Candy giggled. "I hope he has a fat cock."

Bob shook his head. "You have more of a one-track mind on sex than any man I ever met."

Candy squeezed Bob's cock. "And you've enjoyed it, haven't you."

"God, yes!"

About that time John came back with three beers. He handed them out and sat in the easy chair across from the couple. He held up his beer. "It's good to have you over Bob, and congratulations on a great choice there." He motioned toward Candy.

Bob chuckled. "Yes, she's quite the little fireball. We moved in together after about only three months. We couldn't get enough of each other. Still can't." He turned toward Candy. "Although that doesn't mean that we don't like to share, right honey?"

Candy smiled and stared at John. "That's right." She turned and looked briefly at Bob before turning back toward John. She was horny as fuck and wanted to get the ball rolling now. She had been anticipating it since Bob agreed earlier in the week. She stood up and pulled her crop top over her head, her large fleshy tits dropping out as the tight top came free from under them. "Maybe we can get started now?"

John stared at the large, round globes. She had fantastic tits. They were not fake, but they were large and not very droopy. They were standing up nicely, with just a bit of sag from the weight. The nipples were standing out large and calling out to be sucked. "Uh, sure." John sucked some more of his beer and looked at Bob, who was grinning.

Candy looked back and forth between the two men. "Well, you guys have to get undressed, too." And with that Candy turned toward Bob, putting her ass facing John. She looked over her shoulder at him and grinned as she put her hands into her painted on shorts. She slowly pulled them down and bent over as she did so. Her ass came into view and there was no sign of any underwear. Then her shorts popped free from between her legs as she pulled them down and her entire wet pussy was there for John to stare at. Candy continued bending over and pulling down her shorts until they hit the floor. She kicked them free, spread her legs, and ran her hand between her legs over her pussy. She knew John was watching closely and she was turned on by the entire thing. She had always been an exhibitionist.

Bob stood and started removing his clothes as he watched John stare at his girlfriend bending over and exposing herself. She was an exhibitionist, as was her friend Jasmine. They had both been exotic dancers and were unapologetic about it. They loved their life in the spotlight, but they were both starting to move on as the younger, fresher talent came along. Plus he got to fuck them both. It was a completely different life than he had led before, but he was going to enjoy it as long as he could.

When Bob was naked he sat back down, "C'mon John. Join us."

John finished off his beer and sat the bottle down. He started to stand up, but Candy had moved directly in front of him. He looked up at her face and she had a mischievous grin on it. He reached out, grabbed her by the ass, and pulled her close, his lips closing over her left nipple. The nipples were evidently sensitive because she moaned and held his head as he sucked and nipped at it. He switched to the other nipple and she moaned some more.

Finally, he pushed her back a little and stood up. "Go sit down, Candy." Candy hesitated a second and then went and sat down. She put her hand on Bob's erection and held it. John could see that he had an average, skinny dick.

John stood up and undressed. When he dropped his boxers, his cock was hard and stood out pointing directly at Candy.

Candy grinned and stared. "Nice cock, John."

"Thank you. The better to fuck you with, my dear Miss Red Riding Hood."

Candy laughed and spread her legs wide. She put one leg over Bob's and with the other put her foot on the couch and turned her leg out. She was showing her pretty pink pussy and large lips. John watched as she toyed with her pussy.

John picked up his beer bottle and shook the empty. "I think I need another beer."

Candy frowned, but didn't say anything.

John grinned and turned toward the kitchen. "Deb, bring me another beer."

Candy sat up, closing her legs and released Bob's cock. Bob covered his crotch and they both looked startled.

Deb strolled in carrying a beer and was completely nude. Her petite little body looked delicious. Her b-cup tits were a nice size for her frame and they bounced as she did a little strut over to John. Her hips wiggled and her shaved pussy and small frame made her look very young. She got to John and stood next to him. Bob and Candy were looking her up and down.

"This is one of my little fuck toys, Deb. Say hello to Bob and Candy, Deb." Deb did so and while she did, John put his hand between her legs from behind and tapped her thighs so that she spread them a little wider as she stood next to John. He then put his hand up and started rubbing her pussy so that both his guests could see it. "She's a bisexual dynamo and after you called I decided that I wanted to increase the fun. So here's what I have in mind. Candy, lean back and spread your legs. Deb is going to eat that pretty pussy until I am ready to fuck you. When I am ready, she will move over and suck off Bob while I fuck you and fill you with cum." He looked back and forth from Candy to Bob. "Okay?"

Candy looked at Bob and then back to John. She started smiling and spread her legs. "Fine with me."

John pulled his hand off Deb's pussy and patted her on the ass. "Okay, slut, go eat that other slut's pussy until I tell you to stop."

"Yes, sir."

Candy slid down a little and Deb knelt between her legs. "Miss Candy, I'm going to eat your pussy."

Candy pulled Deb by her hair into her pussy. "Please do, you cute, little slut."

John stood up and watched as Deb started licking and eating Candy's pussy. Candy smiled at him and then groaned as she closed her eyes. John reached down and smacked Deb on the ass. She moaned and wiggled her ass. John rubbed her crack down to her pussy a couple of times. Then John leaned over and watched her work on Candy's pussy. She was really working on driving Candy crazy. John stepped up on the couch and aimed his cock at Candy. She turned and immediately started sucking on it.

John could tell the difference between his 18 year old cock-suckers and Candy. She had just a little better method, but not much. His little fuck toys were pretty damn good.

John looked over at Bob and he was lightly stroking his cock, watching all the action.

John was ready to fuck Candy now. "Deb, that's enough pussy for now. Go over and suck Bob's cock."

Deb crawled over and knelt between Bob's legs. John stopped and watched as she leaned over to start sucking his cock. He looked over at Candy and she grinned. She looked over, too.

"Do you like seeing that little teenager sucking Bob's cock?"

"Yes, but I'm ready to be fucked now."

John smiled and patted her on her left thigh. "Well just relax Candy, because I'm going to fuck you hard."

"Bring it on, baby."

John centered his cock on Candy's wet, swollen pussy and slowly drove it all the way in. She was very wet and so was his cock, so it slid in nicely. He buried it, his hips slapping up against her thighs. He watched her nice tits bounce and her mouth open.

Candy had a sharp intake of breath. "Fuck, that's a perfect size."

John started fucking her slowly, pulling his cock almost all the way out and then burying it back in quickly, causing Candy to let out little yelps each time he hit bottom. He kept fucking her hard on the in stroke, loving the way her entire body jiggled and shook. Her tits were shaking wonderfully, her thighs, while in pretty good shape, rippled each time his hips hit her thighs and ass.