Training Lolita Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,699 Followers

"You are nice and tight for being such a slut."

Candy took a deep breath. "Just fuck me."

John did. He looked over and saw that Bob had a hold of Deb's head and was ready to cum. He slowed his fucking of Candy. "Look over at Bob."

They both looked over and watched as Bob groaned and started cumming. Deb just kept sucking and swallowing. Bob had his head back, his eyes shut, and his hands clenched in Deb's hair as he fucked her mouth. Deb was taking it in like it was nothing and kept sucking and swallowing until Bob had finished and the sensitivity of the head of his cock was too much. He finally relaxed back into the couch and released Deb's head.

"Whew! You are one good teenage cock-sucker."

Deb leaned back and smacked her lips. "Mr. T. is a great teacher and he loves teaching us to suck cocks."

Bob and Candy laughed.

"She's pretty good, huh, Bob?" Candy smiled at him as she held her legs back, John's cock buried in her cunt. "It looked really good. I think now you should watch John fuck the shit out of me."

Deb moved over to the other side of Candy from Bob and sat on the couch. "Mr. T. is good at fucking." She put one hand on Candy's right tit. "He has taught us to suck cock, fuck, eat pussy, lick and rim asses, and he even likes to fuck me in the ass."

Candy groaned as I hit bottom when Deb said that.

Deb leaned in and sucked on Candy's tits for a couple of minutes and then sat back. Candy was getting close to cumming. "Cum on his cock, Miss Candy." Candy seemed to like when Deb called her that. Deb reached down and forced her hand between John and Candy and found her clit. She and Dana both loved the dirty talking. "Mr T. loves to fuck and cum in pretty pussies like this." Candy groaned and started humping faster. "Cum, Miss Candy. Cum and Mr. T. will fill your pussy up with delicious spunk. He always lets me clean up the pussies he dirties. I will lick and suck your pussy clean. His cum is so delicious when served in a wet pussy."

At that Candy started cumming. "Fuck!" She started jerking under John as he fucked hard into her and Deb rubbed her clit. "Oh, shit!" She kept cumming and cumming. Finally, just as she slowed down, John felt his orgasm coming on. He had reveled in the way she came with abandon. There was no holding back. She enjoyed every second.

"Here it comes, you slut. I'm filling your pussy with cum." John buried his cock and groaned. He pulled back, buried it again, and groaned. He did that several times, every muscle in his body tightening and working to force every inch of his cock into Candy's tight wet hole.

Finally, John finished his orgasm and started to relax. He took a deep breath and let it out.

Deb smiled at him. "That looked like a good one, Mr. T. Did you put lots of yummy cum in her pussy?"

"Yes, I did." John slowly pushed Candy's legs up. They had fallen down a little, but he pushed them back up, tilting her hips so that his cum would stay in there. Then he pulled out.

"Yum." Deb rushed to her knees and started licking and sucking John's cock, cleaning it of his and Candy's combined cum. Bob and Candy stared as she went after it ravenously. When she had his cock cleaned up she pulled off and turned toward Candy. "I love cleaning up dirty cocks, too." She gave them a shit-eating grin. "That was a yummy appetizer, but now I get the main course. Steaming hot pussy with a delicious cum filling."

John couldn't help but smile at that. She and Dana had become so good at talking dirty and it seemed to turn them on as much as it did him. He couldn't think of any man who didn't like that sort of sexual play.

Deb leaned into Candy's pussy and took a deep breath. "Smells good, too." She looked up at Candy who was watching her closely, her legs pulled wide open, her pussy gaping just a little from being fucked, and her breathing shallow in anticipation. Deb looked over at Bob and he was staring, too.

Finally, Deb flattened her tongue against Candy's smooth ass, just around her asshole and slowly drug it up through her pussy, parting the lips and gathering her first tongue-full of John's cum. She sucked it in and smacked her lips. "Mmmm." She then started kissing and sucking on Candy's pussy, going after all the cum.

Candy started moaning and threw her head back. She grabbed Deb's head and held it up against her pussy, reveling in the feelings. She was still worked up from the fucking and could tell Deb was going to give her another orgasm.

Deb sucked and kissed Candy's pussy and then drug her tongue up over Candy's fat clit. Candy flinched and Deb sucked on it. Deb buried a finger in Candy's pussy at this point and John watched as she pulled it out and started running it around Candy's ass. Candy sunk deeper into the couch, tilting her hips even further up and moaned as Deb slipped her finger into Candy's tight asshole.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Candy was chanting as she approached another orgasm. When she finally reached it, she jerked and spasmed like a fish just pulled from lake, flopping on a hard surface. Deb just licked and sucked on her pussy and clit as she finger-fucked Candy's ass.

"Enough." Candy pushed Deb's head away as she tried to relax and let her oversensitive clit recover.

Deb sat back on her heels and ran her fingers over her lips to ensure she got all the juices and cum off. "That was delicious. I love cream pies."

Candy and Bob just stared at her until John interrupted. "Okay, well, that about handles tonight. How about I have Deb show you to your room."

Bob sat up on the edge of the couch. "That would be good."

All four of them got up and gathered up their clothes, Deb in the kitchen. They met at the bottom of the stairs and headed upstairs. John showed Bob and Candy where their room us and told Deb to get in his bed. She scampered off quickly with a giggle.

"Just make yourselves at home."

Bob was putting his clothes on. "We left our bag in the car. I'll be right back."

Candy turned toward John. "I want one more fucking tomorrow morning, John, so don't waste it on that little girl."

"She may be young and tiny, but she's not innocent so don't think she is."

"I didn't mean it that way."

"Okay, but I have something else in mind. I want you again, but after I give Deb a little present in the morning. That okay with you?"

Candy reached down and grabbed John's cock. "As long as I get another fuck, of course."

"Good. See you in the morning."

John walked into his bedroom and Deb was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. He joined her and then joined her in bed. "That was fantastic, Deb. You are quite the sex-loving little slut."

Deb grinned. "I'll always be a slut for you, Mr. T. I love how we play."

"Okay, let's get some sleep."

John turned off the light and thought about the morning. He smiled to himself at his plans.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,699 Followers