All Comments on 'Training My Wife For Sharing Ch. 01'

by kabkiss

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
Hurry

Hurry with the next episode, please, whilst she is still hot. Good story for a first, but needs expanding now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Help My Wife!

Thanks, I beg my Wife for this and She gets mad!!!go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Wimp Husband Crap

Badly written piece of excrement that shouldn't have ever been posted on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Great story, don't worry about those who aren't into it. Looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PLEASE DON'T TRY AND WRITE

another chapter. Just let it die. Another tale of some jerk with a little sticky wee wee that is more into jerking off. He would really rather suck the cocks for himself but he hasn't the guts to do it so he gets his wife to do what he hasn't got the balls to.

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Sexy story...

Well-written.

I'll never understand the macho posers who don't like this kind of story but read them anyway, then bitch about the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
cant wait for the next episode!

too hot! str8 female here and this is one of my fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
it's obvious, isn't it?

some people with some shreds of brains have to read it (and other such similar nonsense), so they could sensibly critique it,,,, that way, it'd leave you smart johns praise and/or masturbate it... <p>

why does everyone has to like something, if they read it? <p>

what kind of logic that says that "if you don't like it, don't read it"? i mean, seriously, how the fuck would any one know how bad it is if they haven't read the fucking story?

foru2469foru2469over 16 years ago
Awesome

Great story keep them cumming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hoo Wimpster - Another UK Self Cuckold Sicko

Whilst - as the watching skipster-uk would say another pub bound wimp matie.<P>

You UKer's sure know how to disrespect your fellow island wimps. It just doesn't seem fair though as there must be some real men in the UK - I just know there is - a few -maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
He wants a public whore

Just hire one and pay for the gangbang. If she has any brains, the wife will dump the loser.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 16 years ago
great!

Good story, looking forward to part 2.

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
A nice start

You have her now. Her mind won't let her forget, if she wasn't too drunk. But, close to home? Not such a good idea. A nice Caribbean resort, Hedonism, during the dull, cold winter of England. Warm tropical beaches, cooling breeze and clothing optional, always an exciting choice. The sneaky tropical punch drinks, friendly, naked or near naked people. Total strangers who you will never see again. Willing and complying couples or the few, despriate single men. The moring view on the nude beach, tan bodies, most in good shape, or good enough. Men displaying their sex organs in a relaxed state, or trying to. It's impolite to have a hard on in public.haha But a few of the well hung ones can't help themselves as they approach your wife, and she can't look away as they raise their sex flag for her. Maybe she will allow you to ply her with drink so she can deny her desires later.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Why?

I know or at least hope this is a fantasy but normally in stories like this the wife disrespects the husband it seem s like the husband is disrespecting the wife, doesnt happen that often but as long as he wants to lose the wife to someone who is bigger, lasts longer, perhaps cares for her

rather than just a sex toy good luck to him if i was the wife unless i actually liked being a sex toy i would leave

him.

And by the way I know there seems to be a lot of UK writers/readers who enjoy this type of thing but i would imagine there are just as many all over the US but just to let you know this is NOT my idea of a fantasy so maybe im not like many other UK readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait for thr next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Good job..and to all you losers that dont wanna hear about a slut wife..dont read the stories...WTF

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more

I can hardly wait for more... more cum on her face, more cocks up her arse, I want her to beg for cocks and for those cocks to fill her throat and cunt, too, please. Perhaps a spanking, too?

I know what it's like to dance with a stranger and feel that hand squeezing an ass cheek or nipple. Thank you so much. ~miss pink

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

I had several women in high school and collage who would do more than one guy and they were fun at boring parties and a slow sunday night but you didn't date them and you sure as hell didn't marry them. They were damaged, thats why they did what they did and this was before A.I.D.s To want to do this to your wife and mother of your children is sick! Not erotic, you just need a ass whipping. That would be erotic.Read the responses carefully of the people who like this, that should scare you. Sick!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 16 years ago
Not a bad start...

Always fun to see how "it all begins" with a potential swinging couple (even if it is only fiction). I see there's a sequel and I'm looking forward to reading it. Oh, and one last bit: don't be discouraged by that last Anon comment. The guy is an utter hypocrite - he'll have sex with a loose girl but wouldn't think about marrying her... but isn't he kind of a male slut himself...? So, he's an asshole, but it gets worse: "...Not erotic, you just need a ass whipping. That would be erotic..." What do we learn from that? That the Anon commenter is a closeted S&M aficionado that's overcompensating for his own homoerotic guilt. Don't let these malcontents get you down...

ProfWriterProfWriterover 16 years ago

It has potential, keep it going! I'm tired of those who attack the authors as wimps (Wait I'm Massaging my Pee-pee) when their comments having nothing to do with true criticism. CALLING ALL AUTHORS!! DELETE ALL COMMENTS WITH THE "Wait I'm Massaging my Pee-pee" acronym in them.

PW

LadyIlsaLadyIlsaabout 16 years ago
My hubby could have written this

Pretty much how we started...can't wait to read the next two parts...see how much we have in common!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Poor W.T.F. did't have the balls to date or marry!

You and your self righteous bunch of moralist pricks are the real wimps. Rather than the guys who revel in their love of their wives having sex with other men. Whatever works for them and their wives, real or fantasy is OK with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW! This is a really hot story!

I love stories like this! Please write more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW !! What a pile of mindless shit.

One of the worst mind excrement on this here site!!

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
An excellent story worth the time reading

This is a great story.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
And then she said

"Shit babe I been fuck Steve for years. Hell I have fucked more men then you have fuck me. I have always gone out and fucked at least 3 guys for every time you have fucked me. To tell you the truth I don't have any idea who the kids fathers are but most likely not you because I tried to always cut you off and fuck around more when I was fertile.

And now that you know I will see you next month. I off to a convention where I hope to get 140 more cocks, 10 a day for two weeks. And I will be gang banging the whole time. I will send you lots of photos."

"What about me and us?" him asks.

"oh I should fit you in sometime in 4 to 5 weeks. But I really don't feel you any more and it is pretty pathetic doing it you. Just remember if you touch an other woman that is cheating and I take everything you own and will ever make!" "Love Ta"

He sits alone late one night thinking "Man I am so lucky"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Deadone how about a story dude?

second thoughts..better not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Very hot! I came really hard, and line in this story, I stayed hard, as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

That is soo hot!!

It didn’t even happen yet for real and it is soo hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the thought processes and actions of a pimp turning a female into a whore. Especially telling her that he loves her. He could very well turn around and sell her pussy and make money.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous