All Comments on 'Training Notes: Sophie's Story'

by chloejacobs83

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh, that was nice. Very very nice. I want Chloe to fall in love, but that does sound like it could be trouble... Poor Sophie! She will need a lot of comforting, I think.

I like this world, I really do. Too bad it only exists in your wonderful stories 😢

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
What a lovely series

Thanks Jenny for pointing it out to us.

And thanks Chloe for writing it.

HogwashHogwashover 6 years ago
I could not send you privately my note of praise, so I have posted it in comments

Ms. Jacobs,

My wife and I have very much enjoyed your writing. Thank you.

I write professionally and I also write sordid fun smut, sharing some of your themes. If you want to check out my bona fides, feel free (please) to read any part(s) of my Fun Times or Alphia Corp. series. I post my 'final' draft version on literotica and the final version of the stories on Lushstories.com, both under the handle Hogwash.

As you can see, we share an interest in some of the same themes. Reading your stories, seeing how you approach certain situations, a particular turn of phrase ... you are one of my muses for my sordid little hobby.

Your Training Notes is your best writing because you write female characters very, very well. Your Melissa and Roland series seems to have turned you off from continuing to publish, which is very unfortunate.

If I may offer criticism as one author to another, your male characters are not nearly as well drawn as your female. The male characters in Training Notes are fine, but they are merely props for the ladies.

The male characters in Melissa and Roland need some more life and I would love to collaborate with you on that series, or on Training Notes or on just about any of your erotica. Collaboration can be anything from editing, to co-writing a story, to whatever you would like.

I hope to hear from you, and I do very much hope that you 1) enjoy my stories and 2) take this note for what is intended which is massive praise for your writing efforts so far and encouragement to continue.

Thank you.

- Hogwash

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous