Training Notes: Sophie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her drop to her knees behind me to get a better look, and then felt her finger ride along the burnt flesh. It didn't hurt at all now -- just a little ointment on it twice a day -- and I shivered to feel her long delicate fingers exploring me. She never touched my pussy, just under the globe of my ass where Master John places the little heart shaped brand. I heard her inhale deeply, and then felt her lips graze the flesh there. She hopped back on the bed and I turned to face her. Her pretty fair features were bright red.

"Oh Chloe, it's gorgeous! It is really perfect on you." She paused and then "Mr. promised he would brand me soon. He never got around to it though, and then..." she trailed off. Then brighter "I was the top girl at LaFontaine. Now here I guess I'm kind of a big nobody."

"What dresses do you have?" Her kissing my brand brought it all back to me -- the Red Dress, the Yellow Dress, the day of my brand....

"Oh Mr. kept us nude most of the time, but we did have things to wear if we went to town."

"No I meant Red or Yellow?"

"No just a plain blue one. Nothing much." I was confusing her and decided to let it go. Better cheer her up a bit to get her to go on. But LaFontaine House must have been a real joke if its number one slut hadn't heard of Red and Yellow dresses.

I said "Sophie you won't be a nobody here, believe me" and then, contradictorily, "plus you can fix that with good behavior and effort. You seem, young lady, to have all the necessary working parts." And got her to blush deeper.

"Oh Chloe, you're so sweet. You've been so nice to me. And the other girls seem nice too."

"Yes, you'll see. We take care of one another here. The girls I mean, but the masters too. No cunts allowed -- sluts only!" Which made her smile.

"But let's get down to it now shall we? Master John needs your story for the history and, as he said, I'm sort of his assistant in taking the stories from the girls for him." The reality was that I was doing all the writing and John was my editor, but I brushed the thought out of my head. I sat at the little desk in the room and motioned her to the chair beside it so we could talk. "How do you want to do it? Do you want just to tell the story or should I ask questions?"

"Oh. I wouldn't know where to begin. I mean I can tell you but ...can you ask?"

"Of course." I had my notebook out and ready and jumped in. "Why don't you tell me first about LaFontaine House and Mr. -- none of us girls had ever heard of it or of him before."

"Well the house is new here is all. And it's pretty small. Mr. had just moved us up here from Louisiana."

"You were top girl? How many others?"

"Just two, Tina and Reggie...I mean Regina."

"Oh my, that is a small house. But how can you be top girl if you're not branded?"

"Well none of us was, I mean is. Mr. opened the house down there and got 3 of us, then he moved up here -- said it was a much better market for us all. But he was going to brand me soon -- the first girl ever from LaFontaine to be branded" she said with obvious pride. I smiled at her. This was clearly not even a B level house -- not if the girls didn't even know about the Red or Yellow dresses. Master had either landed us with a dud (which didn't square with what I had seen so far) or had the find of the century.

"Yesterday was my fete. It happened right at my fete!"

"I'm sorry. What's a fete?"

"Oh I suppose it's a Louisiana thing Mr. brought with him. It's kind of like an engagement party -- like announcing to everyone that he and I were engaged for a branded slut ceremony soon. They make it nice for the girl. Kinda like your birthday party and Christmas rolled together. Everyone gives you gifts and you get to perform for the invited guests too. Makes it very nice and public -- no turning back on either part."

"Oh, so a nice bash huh? Sounds wonderful " as I tried to keep the sceptical tone out of my voice. It actually sounded kind of cheesy to me. "So who was there? Just you and Mr. and the other 2 girls?"

"Oh no! Mr. had invited about 20 people -- you know some older and some younger couples. There was even a young family there with 2 daughters in their teens. The girls were seeing a fete for the first time and were so excited."

"That's nice. Was your family invited?" I could see the small head snap I'd seen in Master's study earlier.

"Well not really. I mean my Uncle Henry was there, but I don't -- didn't -- really know him. Didn't know him at all."

"Your Mom and Dad?"

"They're deceased. Car accident when I was 12." I started to make sympathetic noises but she cut right through them. "Oh, no. Long time ago. But we were in Montreal. I was raised there. It was wonderful!" I'd been wondering about the lack of a bayou accent. That explained it. "So I got shipped off to live with my aunt in Mississippi. Which was nice enough except we were pretty poor. Then I started developing around 13 and Auntie says, she says, 'I know where a body like that will be appreciated.' So she invited Mr. over to meet me but he didn't even have a house then. He was a friend of Auntie's who had always dreamed of having his own place. I was lucky she knew him."

"She sold you then? Your aunt?"

"Oh no. Like I said Mr. didn't even have a house. Took him 2 years. Finally when I was almost 16 he came back and told Auntie that he had started LaFontaine House. He already had Reggie and Tina and brought them in to be introduced. And she didn't sell me -- just gave me to him."

"Were you OK with that?" I was hoping she was not a kidnap victim, both for her own sake and cause I already knew I didn't want to have to give her back one day. Very strict laws control the acquisition of pussy. But of course Master John would have made sure of that.

"Yeah. Mr. and the 2 girls seemed pretty glamorous compared to what we had, hell they were glamorous compared to that. Plus I'd known since I was that 13 year old kid that I'd be a slut when I grew old enough. Seemed to fit me. Legally I couldn't start till I was 18. But I had plenty to learn just in helping the other girls for a while. He told me he was 'saving me up.' Other than eating their pussies from time to time I was lily white pure - no men till 18!" She laughed then. "Then when I turned 18 he made the plan to come out here. So here we are."

"I see." It was time to get into whatever had happened yesterday to bring her here. I knew it would be sensitive. "So yesterday....at the fete...with all those people present. Can you talk about it? What happened?"

"Yeah, it's what Master John told us to do. I have to. Plus I want to. I have to tell someone who might understand what it's like to be one of us." She paused, gave me a nervous smile and took a deep breath. "What happened was Uncle Henry killed Mr. at the end of my fete."

"Oh my God! Killed him? Like actually killed?" Murder around these parts was practically unheard of -- maybe one ever 10 or 15 years in California.

"Yeah. Shot him right on the stage. He had this old handgun from the 21st century but I guess it worked. I mean I know it did. But I didn't see it though cause Reggie and Tina almost had me off stage by the time Henry came running up there. Just heard the shot as we closed the door to the slave room off stage. Then they wouldn't let me go out there -- course we didn't know what was going on. All three of us were scared out of our minds. Then the police came and took us out. Five hours later Master John came and took me back here. Some other masters came and took the other girls then too."

"But why? You said you didn't even know your uncle. How could he...?"

"Yeah I didn't. He's my dad's brother and the last time I saw him I think I was 3. Up in Montreal. I heard mom and dad talk about him when I was growing up. He was kinda the black sheep of the family -- you know, always drinking, some drugs, always in debt, always a mess as far as I knew. Then I went down South to my Aunt -- she's my mother's sister -- and basically never heard of him again till a couple of years ago. He somehow had found out about me going to LaFontaine. He called Auntie out of the blue to tell her how proud he was of me, how great I was and how I was helping the entire family get some respect again. Auntie thought he was nuts, which turns out he was. He kept talking about respect. Crazy, you know? We didn't figure the family needed any more respect than other people, or that we didn't have enough to begin with. But he was like 'blah, blah, blah now we'll have respect.' But Auntie and me, we just laughed about it."

Her face had gone a little cold and her eyes a little unfocused. I was afraid she was about to break down for real. But then she started right back up again.

"Then I find out yesterday, you know after everything was over, that he called again right after Mr. took us here. Of course I'd told Auntie about the fete -- but she felt too sick to make the trip. She's really old now, was about 15 years older than my mom. Unfortunately she told Henry about it when he called and he decided to come be my family support for the big day. Auntie never had any idea or she would have told me. I never noticed him at all during the fete, and I didn't even recognize him later -- at the police station. At the fete I didn't know there was any family in the room."

Her voice had started to speed up. Some of it was hard to make out what she was saying. I thought she was about to start hyperventilating and took her hand to try to calm her down. But I went on.

"So he went nuts at Mr. because of your fete?" The tears were starting, but quiet tears.

"Well he was nuts to begin with. Completely delusional they said. Thought I was saving the family honor by becoming a branded slut -- which is fine if that's what he thinks. The fool! The problem was -- the police psychologist said -- that he had such a high view of what I was that the actual fete seemed like an insult to me and an insult to him too -- to the entire family I guess. I told you we had like 20 people, and they were all so nice to me! But Henry told the police there should have been hundreds. I got to suck off Mr. in front of the crowd but Henry wanted to see me sucking off a dozen guys. He had it in his mind that some really famous guy would come in and fuck me. He wanted Hollywood which, God bless his cuckoo heart, Mr. was never the Master for that sorta thing. So Henry thinks the whole thing is one big insult. And boom. He shoots Mr."

Sophie stopped and I pressed her hand hard again for support. A fat tear had fallen on her tit and despite how badly I was feeling for her I got an image of myself leaning it to lick it off. But I just held her hand till she was composed.

"Then me and the other girls are hysterical. First our Master is dead. The police told us as soon as they came to us. Then we have no one to protect us or own us. We don't even know anyone else up here. Then the police questioned us for hours even though we're like 'what can we tell you?' since we didn't see anything, then they tell me it's my own uncle, and then I have to be on the phone for an hour with Auntie who blames herself for the whole thing for telling Uncle Henry about the fete."

I got up and hugged her while she cried through the story, pretty sure I'd remember plenty for the report I'd write later. Then without warning I started crying too, and we sat hugging and crying together for about 10 minutes. Once she grew a bit calmer I went out and got us both waters to cool down.

Sophie started up again without any question from me. "Then the police officer called us 3 girls into a room. There had been some meeting of Masters to decide what to do with us. In the end they paid some money into a fund for Mr. which will go to his daughter back down in Louisiana. Then in front of us they drew lots to decide which Master got which girl." Now she turned to me and smiled, smiled with those big fat tears running down her pretty cheeks. "Master John got the draw on them other 2 and here I am."

"Master John won the draw?"

She just repeated "Here I am."

I wondered why the masters agreed to take any of them from a house like that in the first place; LaFontaine sounded like amateur hour to me. But then I looked at Sophie's pretty face and body and at her tits stained with tears and knew why. They all wanted her.

I took Sophie out to pee and got interrupted by Bethany on the way back to her room. I let Sophie go back ahead of me.

"Master says you can have her for the night, at least if she's up to it. She did look pretty shell shocked just now."

"Master? Master William?"

"No, Master John. He just came by here to check on you two but didn't want to interrupt her story. So he just told me and left. Told me to tell you I mean." She paused. "What did happen to that poor girl?"

"Can't tell you the story now. I have to get back and write it up for Master. But it's sad. Very sad. She's really going to need our support."

"So is she up to it then? I know you wouldn't just use her but....is she up to you two sleeping together?"

"I don't know. But I'll be careful."

"Well she can sleep in tomorrow if that helps. Master William isn't back here till about 11 A.M. so we won't have to get her up and ready till maybe 9 A.M."

"Great. Thanks Bethany. Don't worry. I'll be good to her." She rolled her eyes at me and I understood. By now I think it was painted all over me how much I wanted Sophie. But I meant it. Of course Master's property came before my crazy desire for this slut. And I had to worry about my own training tomorrow. I would not be able to sleep in. Breakfast duty from 6 to 8 -- Master was an early riser -- then some instruction by me from 9 to 11 and then my own training from noon to 3. Tomorrow was going to be my first real workout since the brand. Master was bringing in 2 black guys to fuck me all afternoon. I really had to be ready and responsive for them. So could I? I mean even if Sophie could?

When I closed the door on us Sophie was lying on the bed. I figured we were done with the story for the night but I wanted to write it up in her room. I went to her and kissed her lips saying "Get some sleep now. You begin tomorrow. But you can sleep as long as you want."

"Thank you Chloe. You've been so nice. And thanks for letting me tell the story. It feels better to get it out to another girl. I mean not just the police and not just to Sir, I mean Master."

"Yeah well I told you we girls take care of one another here. But I'm so sorry for what happened."

"I know you are, Chloe. Thanks."

"Go to sleep now and I'll do some work. OK?"

"Chloe? Will you hold me? I mean after? After you do your writing for Master? Would Sir allow that?"

I crawled into bed with her an hour later having finished my story. She was sleeping soundly on her back and I was able to drape my hand over her breasts and snuggle into her neck. But I knew she would wake up.

"Can I ..... look at it again?"

"Of course." And of course I'd known all along she would ask.

Sophie sat up groggily. She shook out her hair and it fell across her breasts. Then there was the prettiest smile on her face and we kissed. I climbed to the top of the bed and got on all fours to give her a good look. She scooched down below me. I felt her hand spread my thighs a bit wider and her lifting the small globe of my ass.

"Oh God. It's gorgeous!"

She kissed it.

"So feminine and so sweet."

She kissed it again. "Just like you."

"I ...oh ... will I ... you know ever get...?"

"You will. I think. I mean if you're good." My heart was beating like it was going to explode and I prayed she wouldn't move. She didn't. Instead she kissed the brand for the third time. I was struggling to form the words. "If you're good.... A good girl.... And do....everything you...are....told."

Her lips never left after the 3rd kiss, and then I felt her tongue licking the scorched flesh but so lightly. "Can you...be a good...girl for Master? ....for all of us? ... can you do everything? You have to....be ....sooooo....good ....Sophie."

I gasped when I felt her mouth leave my ass. "Can you...?" I felt her shift her mouth under me and then gently tug my hips downward. A tiny darting tongue penetrated me. "Can you....Oh my God Sophie!" I felt the lips of my pussy being spread and the warm tongue lap along my entire slit. I knew I was gushing juices on her then. She found my clit and began swirling it with that tongue and I felt myself rising up and down slowly to help her find me there. She kissed and sucked it and licked it and lapped at it. She made me beg. "Eat me Sophie ... oh my God ...don't stop....Oh my God... my pussy....please...Oh God Sophie....how can you.....?" But I couldn't finish. A finger entered me. Then a second. But she never stopped licking and sucking the entire slit. Then zoomed back again on the clit and that thin bundle of nerves that connects my brain to my nipples and my cunt tugged really hard and I was cumming in her mouth. I ground my little cunt down on her open mouth, moaning incoherently, using the slut for all she was worth, my hands cupping my own tits as I rode her face. And I kept cumming.

After that we lay together hugging and kissing and smooching each other's tits and I have to say I had considerably more to work with there. My body was still humming as she cleaned the juices from my face but I was saying to myself "Don't fall in love! Don't fall in love!" I wasn't being selfish, just thinking about how much work she and I both had in front of us. Girls who fall in love with one another end up falling hard in lots of ways. And at the end there's always a horrible choice: both of us leave our lives as slaves to be together or go through sheer misery when we get sold separately.

But her body! I couldn't keep my hands or mouth to myself no matter what I was thinking, so eventually I started just thinking about right here and right now and how good Sophie felt in my arms. How well those too-thin-for-a-lot-of-men lips kissed. My fingers wandered between her legs and I was panting.

"You don't have to you know."

"Try stopping me."

I kissed from her mouth down her neck to the space between her breasts and then bit each nipple gently. I went to her belly and kissed there a long time, inhaling her scent. And then below to her freshly shaved cunt. And ate her as long and as sweetly and slutishly as I had even eaten a woman's pussy before. And she did -- she came like she came earlier from the strap-on, eagerly and hard and over and over till she made me stop.

When we recovered we lay side by side just holding hands. I tried thinking again "Don't fall in love!" But it was no use. It was too late.

12