Training Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Lara said in a highly excited voice as she pulled his underwear down. "I've been looking forward to this for weeks", she continued as she deftly grasped his throbbing member and put the head into her warm wet mouth.

'Uhhhhh.' Darren managed to groan as Lara engulfed his cock. He had to sit back on the edge of the table as he felt knees begin to buckle. Looking down, he took in the wondrous sight of Lara's tongue slowly circling the head of his penis, licking off the pre-cum that was seeping out. With the buildup over the day, Darren could have let go, but he didn't want Lara to have the load right away. Pulling her off, she looked up and said in a pouting voice.

"Awww, I want to taste you."

Darren smiled as Lara stared longingly at his pulsing penis. "Soon enough sweetheart. But I've got something I want to give you first."

"Ohhh, a present for me?" Lara cooed sounding like Scarlett O'Hara. "How about you come over here and give it to me." she suggested as she grabbed Darren's cock and lead him towards an adjacent door.

Darren had to jump a bit to escape his pants and underwear as he allowed himself to be led across the room. He recalled that the door they were approaching led to a clean and brightly lit kitchenette, with a couch about halfway alongside the right wall, a fridge, cupboards and sink opposite it and a couple of nicely upholstered chairs against the back.

"Well this is cozy. Are you sure about this?" He said with a big grin.

Lara turned and pressed down on the lever to dim the lights. Smiling at him she slowly backed into the room while continuing to pull him along. When she came to the edge of the couch, she slowly lowered herself onto it while gathering her dress up high on her thighs. Leaning back, she parted her legs invitingly, and replied "Yes, very sure you sweet stud." Holding his penis, Lara stroked him a few more times before she continued. "We pretty much have the place to ourselves. Everybody's gone for the weekend." She looked lustfully at Darren. "Sooo... What kind of present did you have in mind?"

Darren was elated. This seemingly innocuous appointment was turning into a dream come true. He never thought that any woman in the office would knowingly engage in something like this and realized that Lara must be as infatuated with him as much as he was with her. In response to her question her felt action was louder than words.

Lowering himself to his knees, he let his hands ride up her legs and push her thighs apart until he could see clearly see her beautiful shaved pussy. Moving in, he kissed her one knee, then slowly traced a line of soft gentle kisses down her inner thigh until he reached her mound. His hands gently pushed her legs apart further as he brushed his tongue back and forth across the top of her pubic area. Kissing down, he moved to her outer labia then up again to wiggle his tongue across her smooth mound once again. He felt her gasp and stiffen suddenly as he flicked his tongue across the hood of her clit. Amused at her sensitivity, he put more pressure on her clitoris and waited for a moment till he felt her relax again before starting to swirl his tongue around, bathing her entire pubic area while he pushed her dress up to her stomach.

Lara wiggled her hips around as Darren licked. After what seemed like an eternity, he slowly began to move up to her stomach, his wet lips kissing gently, leaving a trial as he climbed. At the same time, Lara worked to undo the remaining buttons on her top. Pulling the fabric aside, she unhooked the front closure of her bra as an invitation to Darren to move in to kiss her breasts.

"Ahh." Lara gasped as Darren obliged, moving aside the cups of her bra and latching on to one nipple. Sucking it gently for a moment, he released it and looked up.

"You're beautiful." He said as he took in her gorgeous visage for an few extra seconds before moving to kiss her gently on the lips. "You a horny girl?" he asked between kisses while at the same time caressing between her legs.

"Yes." She responded huskily. Lara's breath was coming faster and she gasped between urgent kisses. She could taste herself as his tongue probed her mouth and with an evil grin, she quickly disengaged and slid down sideways on the couch, grasping Darren's thigh to move him so she could get her mouth on his cock once again.

Darren pulled back. "Relax baby." He said in a soft voice and gently pushed her down on the couch. Lara smiled and closed her eyes knowing she'd get another chance to take him in her mouth soon. She rested her head on the arm of the couch as Darren started to kiss his way down her chest and stomach once again.

"Oh, Darren, I've been dreaming about this for weeks." Lara said in a sweet sexy voice.

"I've fanaticized about you over the last few weeks as well." Darren replied as he smiled and knelt on the carpeted floor before her. Caressing her inner thighs with both hands, he felt her quivering and eagerly watched her wiggle her hips as he moved her legs to see her wet pussy glistening from his saliva.

"Mmmm, pretty pussy." Darren said as he moved in to where Lara could feel his warm breath on her.

"You like?" Lara whispered as he parted her inner labia with his tongue.

"Mmmmm, yeah. I like shaved. Just perfect sweetie."

He flicked her clit up and down with the tip of his tongue while Lara whimpered and rubbed her hands over his head. After a minute, Darren gently inserted the tip his middle finger into her moist opening while keeping his tongue wriggling on her clitoris. Lara gasped, raising her arms over her head to entwine her hair as she felt his finger enter her. Pressing her hips down and grabbing his wrist, Lara encouraged him further. Darren obliged by moving his finger deeper into her wetness, noting that she was seriously lubricated and obviously ready for some action.

"Well now" Darren said looking up, "You have been thinking about something naughty today haven't you? Opening her eyes, he saw a big smile form on her beautiful face as she shrugged.

"Oh, yeah." Lara responded dreamily "About your big cock thumping me." Bringing her arms to rest on her chest, she circled her nipples with the tips of her fingers and continued "I was hoping you'd be able to come down here and help me relieve some workplace stress. This is a good start. Any other talents?"

Darren laughed. "Well this is just an introduction." He move up quickly and kissed her while at the same time urgently pressing his finger into her as far as he could. She gasped as he circled his finger inside her.

Breaking the kiss he whispered into her ear "Any feedback would certainly be appreciated."

Lara arched her back, starting to moan in pleasure as Darren moved back down and placed his tongue on her clit once again while his finger continued to probe her vagina.

Well, you are doing just fine. Keep going." Lara enjoyed the sensation of his probing finger as her heat built. She caressed her breasts with both hands, rubbing them together and swirling her fingertips over her nipples as she moved her hips in unison with Darren's tongue. Feeling Darren reach up, she let him grasp her breast while he continued with long licks around her pussy. She was going insane. She ground her hips more as her pussy throbbed and then reached down to pull her legs further apart.

With a final plunge of his finger deep into her wetness, Darren straightened up on his knees and grasped his swollen cock. Holding it up to the opening of her sweet wetness he paused.

Lara whimpered and pulled on his arms. He grasped her hips while she held his, trying to pull Darren into her. He held his ground for a minute, moving his cock around and around, circling the outside of her vagina, teasing her until she could barely stand it anymore.

"Pleeeese" she moaned huskily, looking up.

Darren met her gaze and smiled as he pressed the first inch of his cock into her. Watching the look of pleasure on her face he pulled it out and waited a moment before pushing it in once again. A bit deeper this time, a few inches, in and out. Lara let go of his arms and started to rub her breasts again relaxing with the wondrous feeling of his cock sliding inside her. After a dozen or so short thrusts Darren finally put in a full deep thrust which caused her to gasp and lurch forward as he held it into her up to his balls. After a few quick gasps, Lara caught her breath and held onto him as her pussy settled around Darren throbbing member.

"Ohhh, that feels wonderful!" she whispered to him before falling back onto the couch. Lara pulled Darren down with her, kissing him urgently while pulling on his hips, clearly communicating for him to fuck her while she continued to move her hips in sync with each thrust.

"It's been a while, but I really need a good fucking. Do it baby." She urged.

"Yeah, me too." Darren said catching his breath. He looked down to watch his cock slowly come out of her, then go back in. Not wanting to shoot off to quickly, he proceeded for a couple of minutes with slow deep strokes, stopping each time before proceeding with the next. When he started to pick up the pace, he hooked his arm in behind her knee to hold her leg back. Using his other hand, he took Lara's hand, moving it down so she understood that he wanted her to massage her clitoris with her fingers while he thrust into her. Looking up into his eyes, she smiled impishly and started to rub gently.

"Like this?" she said as Darren continued with his smooth even thrusts.

"Yeah baby, rub it. You're gonna cum so hard. Keep it up." He replied as his breath quickened. Gathering momentum he increased his speed in unison with her motions, their passion building towards an imminent climax.

"Oh, yeah. Fuck me harder." She gasped, intently watching Darren as he continued thrusting into her, his face inches away from hers, his eyes looking right into her soul. He had such a wonderful expression of intense pleasure, exactly the way she felt and this moment. "Aaaahhh, this is amazing." She said breathlessly. "If this could go on forever, that would be incredible." Her head lolling back on the armrest and her eyes started to lose focus again as her orgasm approached.

"Oh, yeah, you are so tight and wet babe." Darren whispered into her ear. Pulling back he admired her, then looked down to watch her working her clitoris furiously. He thought she was getting close by the speed of her finger movements and the feeling of her tightness on his throbbing penis as he drove deeply into her. Their breathing was matched stroke for stroke and after only a few more moments Lara arched her back, moaning as she convulsed and bucked against him.

Darren smiled and slowed a bit to enjoy the sight of Lara gyrating on his cock. Now that she'd cum, he didn't need to hold back, not that he felt that he could any longer. Taking charge, he put her leg over his shoulder while his other held his weight off her. She was really wet from her orgasm and he slid easily back and forth into her. After a few more hard deep thrusts he finally released, flooding Lara's pussy with his pent up load.

Lara's head swam. Her orgasm continued with Darren's final thrusts until he collapsed onto her. While he finished she reached up to hold him tightly as her pussy's contractions subside along with the pulsations of Darren's cock, thoroughly enjoying the afterglow and feeling of closeness with him.

When she felt him try to raise himself she stopped him, pulling his lips to hers for another long sensual kiss that felt like it would never end. While their tongues probed each other, Lara thought she heard a sound and looked over Darren's shoulder towards the door to see what it was.

Chapter 3

Releasing him from the kiss, a mischievous smile formed on Lara's face. Darren propped himself up. Taking his weight off her he followed her gaze to the door.

"Oh, crap." Darren blurted out seeing Cheryl standing in the doorway. Cheryl's top was partially open and her hand was gently rubbing the outside of her bra while the other was slowly pressing on her mound down below.

Lara giggled. She was not sure, but from the look on her face, Cheryl had been standing there for quite a few minutes, probably waiting around the corner and occasionally peeking in not long after they had entered the room. "I was wondering when you'd show up." Lara finally called out to Cheryl.

Darren looked down at her, dumbfounded. Pulling his rapidly shrinking dick out of Lara, he sat back on the couch while trying to cover himself with a cushion. Looking at Lara and then back to Cheryl, recognition of what was going on finally came to him.

"Ahhh, I sense a conspiracy here. You two minxes planned this 'urgent request' from the beginning didn't you?"

Cheryl beamed as she sauntered forward, slipping her feet out of her heels as she approached. "Hmmmm, something like that." she purred. "I knew Lara had the hots for you in a bad way. Thing is, I kinda had my eye on you myself. Soooo, after I helped Lara to set up this little liaison, I suggested that she and you had some initial 'alone time', and if she was OK, I'd join in later."

Lara pulled herself up on the edge of the couch and piped in "I had to think about it for a minute. I really wanted you bad, but her suggestion about the three of us got me really excited, so I agreed."

"Are we expecting anyone else? Darren asked cheekily.

"No, it's just the three of us." Cheryl replied with a sexy smile. She stopped in front of him. "It appears that the rest of the staff have gone." She drew a line down his chest with her short French tipped fingernail. "And I locked the door when I came in so there won't be any interruptions." Stopping her hand at the edge of the pillow which was covering his lap, Cheryl slowly coaxed it away from him and dropped in on a nearby chair.

Darren looked back and forth between the two women. This was truly a dream come true. Lara sat up and although she was still flushed from her orgasm, she took his flaccid penis in her hand, pulling on it gently again while Cheryl began to strip. Removing her top she cast it over a nearby chair and stood in from of him in a gorgeous black lacy bra and tight skirt which didn't leave much to the imagination. For a moment, he wondered if he might be dreaming. This was the kind of situation every straight man would fanaticize about. He looked up at Cheryl. Her beautifully sculpted figure was breathtaking and she was standing there, waiting for him. She flashed him brilliant smile and reached out to take his hand, bringing it up to massage her breast.

Cheryl was maybe a few years older than Lara, early thirties or so, about 5' 6" with naturally blonde hair with a lithe muscular body and narrow hips that he hadn't really taken any time to appreciate. He thought she was out of his league and really had no idea that she had also been interested in him, let alone that she would suggest a threesome. He wasn't sure he would have been that forward, but what the heck, he wasn't going to pass up this opportunity.

"Wow, you ladies are really something." he said as Lara continued to stroke his penis. "Unexpected, but definitely welcome." Grasping Cheryl's hips, he turned her around so he could help release those perfect breasts from the confinement her bra. Cheryl pulled her long hair to the side in a smooth sexy motion and he reached up, unclasped her bra and pushed the two straps to the side. Wiggling her shoulders to pulling it off, Cheryl tossed her bra onto the chair with her top then, reaching back, she unzipped her skirt, slowly wiggling her hips to ease it off, bending over to display her firm ass and a little something more as she slid the material down to her ankles.

Darren stared Cheryl's amazing ass and noticed, as she pulled her skirt off, that she didn't have any panties either. "Well, we might as well mark Fridays as a 'panty free' day. What do you think?"

Hummm, I could get into that." Cheryl replied.

"Me too!" Lara added as she felt his dick start to firm up again under her expert ministrations.

Cherly put her hands on her knees to hold her bent over position. Darren reached out and slowly slid his hand down Cheryl's rear, gently caressing the insides of her thighs then moving towards her protruding pussy lips. At the same time, Lara continued to stroke his growing member while engrossed in watching Darren work on Cheryl's pussy.

Cheryl giggled as she felt Darren's strong fingers gently probe her, then turned, sat on the couch beside him and reached over to bring his lips to hers.

It was difficult to concentrate on Cheryl as her tongue circled around his lips and she kissed him while Lara continued working to bring his erection back. He caressed Cheryl's breasts and shoulders with both hands then slid his hand down her side then across her hip to her taunt buttocks, squeezing and rubbing her ass gently while they continued their kiss.

Lara giggled at the sight of Cheryl getting her tit and ass rubbed at the same time. Adjusting herself on the couch, Lara got up on her knees and rested her arm on Darren's shoulder. Kissing his cheek she reached down to grasp his stiffening cock with her other hand, pushing down more urgently to encourage his hardening cock further.

Darren's head was beginning to spin. It was getting really difficult to concentrate with a girl on each side of him demanding attention. However, orienting himself, he pulled Cheryl close, placing his hand on the back of her head he turned her so he could kiss along her jawline and down her neck. Feeling her warm breath on his shoulder he cupped one breast it in his hand, kneading gently, letting the tip of his tongue play across her nipple. She sucked in her breath and shivered at his touch, her nipple hardening under his tongue. Grinning, he moved over to pay attention to her other breast while his other hand moved down to rub her thigh, then further down to investigate her soft wet center.

At that moment, Darren released Cheryl's breast and groaned loudly as he felt Lara's begin to lick and suck the head of his cock. Distracted from his kissing Cheryl he leaned back in the middle of the couch and moved his hips to the edge so Lara had more room to work. Tentatively at first, Lara's tongue licked down, covering the length of his penis then up to the top like she was licking an ice cream, taking off the juices from their earlier engagement. Meanwhile, as Cheryl moved in to probe his mouth with her tongue she snuggled in closer to rub his chest while Lara continued to lick . After a few minutes, Darren broke his kiss and both he and Cheryl took a moment to watch Lara. His erection was still only about half staff when she suddenly opened her mouth and enveloped his entire cock, pulling back slowly till the head 'popped' out of her mouth. Smiling at him, she let her tongue play around the ridge, she stroked it a bit more with her hand until it firmed up.

Eagerly swirling her tongue around the head, Darren began to feel his cock really starting to get erect as he watched her intently. Lara took him in her mouth again and sucked eagerly as he basked in the pleasure of her warm mouth on his throbbing cock. Opening his eyes, he looked over to see that Cheryl was mesmerized at the sight of Lara's head bobbing up and down on him.

"Wow," Cheryl exclaimed breathlessly "I've seen a few porn movies and other sex videos, but being here, actually DOING this....watching, it's nothing like I expected! This is so Hot!"

Darren smiled and placed his hand on the back of Lara's head, encouraging her more. "Have you two ladies done this before? You could be a regular tag team duo?" he said with raised eyebrows.

"I've never done anything like this before today." piped up Lara, taking her mouth from his member long enough to look up and smile impishly at him.