Training Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me neither." Cheryl added. "This is the first time I've ever done anything remotely like this. It's just, we got to talking one day, about you, and well...we decided that perhaps the time had come to take the plunge, so to speak." With that, Lara opened her mouth wide, and engulfed his entire cock again, almost to the base. Darren shuddered, a low growl coming from deep in his throat as his head fell back while Lara continued to eagerly suck on his erection. At the same time, Cheryl reached down, and cupped his balls in her hand.

"Hey," Cheryl pouted, "you don't get to have all the fun you know."

Lara sat back to take a breath and opened her hands, palms up, to offer Cheryl her turn. "Ok, show us what you got, sexy."

Eagerly, Cheryl moved to kneel on the floor between Darren's legs and leaned forward, never taking her eyes off his. She touched the tip of her tongue to his throbbing cock and urgently took Darren in her mouth, sliding it in as far as she could, almost gagging, but holding on while an animal growl escaped Darren's lips.

'Mmmmm." Rumbled from Cheryl's full mouth as she started to slowly bob up and down. After a few stroked she pulled off, smiling first at Lara, then to Darren, she flicked her tongue along the head of his penis, holding his gaze while she did.

"Like to watch?" she asked.

'Yeah, you are so beautiful. I love watching my hard cock sliding into your sweet wet mouth" Darren replied. He was really starting to really get into this now as Cheryl brought her attention back to the business at hand. After letting Cheryl suck him for another minute or so, Lara moved down to the floor as well. She wanted some more of Darren and gently nudged Cheryl aside.

After Lara sucked and licked Darren for a few minutes, the women alternated, watching each other intently as they took turns on him one after the other. After about five minutes, they both moved in, each starting at the base of Darren's cock, licking his balls then up all the way to the head of his cock. When they reached the tip, their eyes met briefly, then let their tongues touched. This tiny, tentative touch suddenly turned into a passionate tongue lashing kiss as Darren watched, mesmerized.

Lara broke first, and smiled at Cheryl. "Ooooh!" she gasped, "It's just like Katy Perry song... I kissed a girl and I liked it!" Coming together again, they swirled their tongues into each other's mouths, then kissed quickly once more before turning their attention back to Darren. Over the course of the next ten minutes or so Darren was groaning as the two beautiful ladies worked on him. When they reached the same point on Darren's cock, they kissed again before going back to work on his swollen member. Darren was in heaven, thoroughly enjoying the display of wanton lust and he was trying heroically to hold back and as he felt his cock beginning to twitch, he knew he his orgasm was imminent.

Cheryl turned her attention away from Darren to admire Lara's sweaty body. She ran her fingers through Lara's hair and squeezed her breast whispering sweetly "I wasn't sure myself that I would like being with another girl," then she kissed Lara's breast as Darren's cock throbbing in her hand. "If we were alone, I think by now I'd be doing much more than kiss you, but now I want my turn with Darren." With that, Cheryl stood up, swung one leg over, and began first to rub her clit with the head of Darren's cock, then she moved it further down, back and forth across her wet slit. Darren leaned forward, capturing one of her nipples in his mouth while grabbing her ass with both hands.

Cheryl quivered as she rubbed him against her. "You managed to fix Lara's little technical problem.... now it's my turn." she said pressing her breast forward into his mouth.

"Well," Darren gasped as he released Cheryl's nipple "I think I managed to take care of some of her initial symptoms, but she still needs attention."

Cheryl laughed. "Well, she'll have to wait until I've had some servicing first. Far too excited to let him go, Cheryl continued to slide the head of his cock along her wetness, stopping ever so briefly at her slick opening to slip just the tip of him inside her before sliding him back and forth across her wetness again.

Darren tried to buck his hips to enter her, but she held him off teasingly. His attention turned back to Lara as she knelt on the couch beside him. "Enjoy baby." she whispered huskily and she bent down to place a warm open mouthed kissed on him. Reaching up, Lara gently grasped the back of his head and pulled him to her perky breast while whispering into his ear "Don't get too overworked baby, I'll be needing round two shortly".

Still smiling but straining at Cheryl's teasing, Darren nodded. 'No worries. I'll make sure you are 100% satisfied, but first, Cheryl will get what's coming to her." Darren reached up with his right hand and held Lara's breast while licking first around her areola, then took her nipple into his mouth again and sucked harder sending an electric shock right through her.

Cheryl laughed "That's not the first time an IT guy has said they'll fix me up and failed to deliver. I think I'll need some pretty amazing service, so let's see what you've got."

"Alright then." Darren said as he released Cheryl and took charge, moving his hands to her hips, he decided that he'd had enough of her dragging is dick along her slit and pulled her down onto him, easily driving his pole all the way into her slick vagina.

With a gasp, Cheryl arched her back and pulling Darren's hands to her tits as she moved up and down on his throbbing member. Darren felt a bit restricted on the couch, but was thoroughly enjoying watching Cheryl bounce up and down on him and let her continue for a few more minutes while he considered how he wanted to finish her off.

Cheryl was in ecstasy. Having been without a boyfriend for almost a year, she and Lara had talked many a times over a bottle of wine at their apartments about missing having sex. A few times, their eyes had met and she had thought Lara was about to suggest something, just to take the edge off, but it never happened. Not that Cheryl would have said no. Recently she'd been thinking about experimenting with another woman, but Lara was too good of a friend and didn't want to ruin it, especially since they also worked together. But right now, Darren's solid member was gently massaging that sensitive zone deep within her, and the familiar feeling of her building orgasm was as welcome as the coming of a long weekend. Tilting her head back a bit, her eyes closed as the incredible feeling of sexual intimacy permeated her. She hadn't felt this good in a long time.

Lara was too excited to sit idly by. While Cheryl rode Darren, Lara distracted him with a deep tongue probing kiss while she reached down and swirled her fingers around her clit. Lara disengaged from Darren's kiss when she saw that his concentration was beginning to waver. She looked to Cheryl's face and saw that she was thoroughly enjoying Darren's solid member sliding in and out of her neatly trimmed pussy. Lara had noticed that Cheryl had a small triangle of very short pubic hair, while she herself had only recently started to shave her pussy bare. After years of trimming and waxing, she figured she'd go all the way when she read that a lot of guys really went for the 'bald eagle' look these days. Gently while Cheryl was gaining momentum, Lara took Darren's hand and moved it from Cheryl's breast down to her inner thigh. Putting her hand over his, she encouraged him by slowly, using his fingers to swirl around first her left thigh, then up to her clit. Giggling sweetly, Lara pouted "Your bad Darren. Getting me all wet again while Cheryl gets all the cock."

Darren just smiled as both his and Cheryl's breath was getting quicker, but Darren wasn't going to let her cum just yet. Pulling his hand away from Lara's clit, he sat up and kissed Cheryl sweetly. "Hold on baby." he said as Cheryl opened her dreamy eyes. Looking deeply into him, she smiled and kissed him ravenously.

"You got some other lessons for me?" she said demandingly.

"You bet!" Darren answered. He grabbed her hips and maneuvered her off him and back onto her feet. Standing, his slick pole stood straight out, throbbing up and down with the pounding of his heart.

Lara wasted no time. She stood as well and moved Cheryl forward to kneel on the couch with her ass to Darren while leaning her forward to rest her arms on the back of the couch. Lara then eased Cheryl's apart so Darren had access to her pretty pussy. Darren was amazed at Lara who seemed really excited about helping him to fuck Cheryl. Reaching out, Lara took his cock in her hand and guided it into position at Cheryl's slick opening.

"Oh yeah, go for it." Lara encouraged, her face resting on Cheryl`s ass, only inches from Darren`s penis as she watched him plunge his thick rod into Cheryl. Cheryl moaned loudly as Darren entered her and Lara reached under to find Cheryl's clitoris, kneading it gently as Darren thrusts became more urgent.

Gasping with each of stroke, Cheryl rocked on her knees, pushing back and forth to meet him as Lara rubbed her from below. With the thrusting, Cheryl groaned 'Uhh, uhh, uhh." in rhythm with Darren. Sensing that he was close, Cheryl moved herself so her arms were resting on the couch which gave Darren a better angle on her pussy. Darren continued thrusting, his hands firmly gripping Cheryl's hips as he slammed into her. At this rate, neither of them were going to last long.

"Oh, baby, give it to me" Cheryl groaned loudly as she reached back to grasp Lara's shoulder, wiggling her pelvis up and down to encourage Lara to picked up the pace on her clit.

Darren was sensitive to the fact that this was their first time together and he wanted them to get the most out of it. Looking down he saw Lara staring at his cock as he pulled it fully out and thrust it back into Cheryl. He could feel Lara working on Cheryl at the same time and knew she was getting close to cumming by the sounds she was making. Picking up the pace, he saw Lara look up and lick her lips suggestively at him and he knew what she was thinking as he felt Cheryl begin to quiver, quickly approaching her climax.

Feeling the same thing, Lara pressed a bit harder on Cheryl's clit and was rewarded by her long loud groan accompanied by the shuddering of her body as she finally came. Looking up at Darren as he slammed into Cheryl hard, Lara reached down to grab his cock at the base, pulling him away from Cheryl and plunging it into her mouth. Unable to hold back any longer, Darren spewed his load into Lara's hot wet mouth. Holding him in her mouth for another minute until his orgasmic spasms subsided, Lara and Darren finally sat back on the couch on each side of Cheryl to catch their breath.

"Wow!" Darren exclaimed looking at Lara as she licked some of his cum off her fingers. "You must have been really worked up."

"Yeah, thanks handsome. You've certainly helped to make this the best 'tech visit' I've ever had.

"Yes, I think I'd have to agree." Cheryl piped in still breathing hard as she maneuvered around to sit between them. "Whew, I haven't had an orgasm like that in some time. You both were great, thanks."

"Any time." Darren offered, flashing another brilliant smile. He watched Lara's beautiful figure go by as she walked past and took a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Oh yeah?" Lara put in with a lustful look as she sipped.

Darren knew he was soon going to have to make good on his offer. "Yeah sweetheart. My time is your time."

OK then stud, take a minute then I'm ready for round two.