Training Tina, Days 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 20 minutes I said we had to go and ordered Tina to put her finger in her wet hole. I wanted to leave a lasting impression. I logged off and shut down the computer. Then I laid Tina back and moved between her splayed legs. Her twat was puffy and wet. It really took no effort on my part to induce her first orgasm. After just a few licks she was convulsing in ecstasy. When it subsided I continued my oral attack on her pussy. I figured her clit would be quite sensitive so initially I concentrated on her entrance and labia. Eventually I started sucking lightly on her clit while I fucked her with my index and ring fingers. With my other hand I alternated between spreading her labia so I could suck her clit, and squashing it tightly together to create wonderful friction.

A minute or two later she was moaning and writhing in pleasure once again. When she recovered I sent her to bed and reminded her that she was not allowed to masturbate. She told me she wouldn't need to that night anyway. I cleaned up and watched the news. Then I went to bed and woke up my wife. She wasn't sleeping to soundly anyway since she was still pretty worked up. That night I put a pillow under her ass, put her legs up on my shoulders and pounded her hard and deep. She came twice, the second time as I was pumping my cum deep inside her body. Not surprisingly I slept like a rock that night.

12