Training Victoria

Story Info
Teaching a reluctant coworker about petplay and BDSM.
1.7k words
4.09
38.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Training Victoria initially wasn't easy. She had heard of my fetish play from a couple of her friends and for some reason wanted me to know that she wasn't into any of that. Like most of the women that I had played with, I met her at the office. She knew who I was mostly from sales meetings. I had dated a couple of her friends off and on, and of course the told stories of the games that I liked to play.

Often women around the office would seek me out if they we interested in experimenting. As far as story telling, the stories were mostly spread by them. I value privacy, and I think that was appreciated. Most women with a curiosity about the things they have heard about me would casually mention BDSM related things, or mention books and movies that they found interesting.

After discussing a scene from a book involving a woman made to play fetch and trained as a pet, I found myself doing exactly that with one of the women, Jennifer, who I had been working with. She had been a close friend with Victoria who we also worked with. Victoria not long afterwards while having lunch after a sales meetings mentioned out of the blue that she thought that the idea of having a man put a leash on a woman was degrading and she would never allow anyone to ever do that to her. I wasn't sure why she had mentioned it, but I told her that was something that appealed to some people and not others. It did make me curious however why she mentioned it. I had no doubt that Jennifer had told her about her experience with me, but I wasn't sure why she was mentioning it to me if only to tell me that she would never do it.

I had first met Victoria when she walked into the office for an interview. She had a beautiful athletic figure that was pleasing even through her business apparel. Her appearance was a strange mix of nervousness and professionalism. I remember thinking that sales might not be the career for her. As I schooled her on how to close deals we became closer and ultimately she became one of the woman around the office that I became occasionally intimate with.

Not much changed between us after her declaration that she was not interested in being trained like a dog. I wasn't sure if she had only heard that story or if she had heard others and that was the only one that she had objected to. The fact that she had mentioned it when we had never engaged in or discussed any such activity did however make me believe that there was some curiosity on her part. So, I decided to test her.

Soon after that conversation I mentioned that I thought she looked good in blue, that it brought out her eyes. Sure enough, she started to wear more blue. This was followed by a pearl necklace that I told her I would like to see her wear more often. Before Victoria, I had restricted my activities to outside the office, so it was getting noticed by others in the office.

After a few of the women in the office tried to stage an intervention to save Victoria from my evil clutches, I decided I had tested her enough. I asked her, suspecting that I already knew the answer, why she was dressing the way I liked. I shouldn't have been surprised by her answer, but I still was. She blushed and told me that she like it when I told her what to do, and that she liked pleasing me.

Victoria was not the first submissive woman that I had been involved with, but she was different. Most of the women that I had been involved with before after some initial questioning were very forthcoming about their interests. Victoria I was imagining had never had any real exposure to anything related to the D/s or BDSM lifestyle. I suspected there had been a desire in her for quite some time, but feared the possible abuse or maybe being trapped after finding it wasn't for her.

I explained to her what I got out of it. I think that she was surprised when I told her that I wasn't drawn to having power over a woman for the sake of having power over a woman. For me it was the feeling of nurturing a woman who was giving me control, not me taking control. It was about the trust. It was about being someone that they could let go with.

I didn't get a lot from her during that conversation, but she got a lot from me. I explained a lot of things that she didn't seem to understand at the time. I explained to her about why I would occasionally inflict pain or subject a someone to humiliation. That those were things that were expressed to me as being desired by the submissive. I also told her that beyond telling her what to wear, that was as far as I would go with her unless she told me in terms that left no doubt what she wanted.

The rest of the week had continued as normal, with the exception that Victoria was still dressing as I told her I liked, and now I was the subject of some disapproving looks from women in the office. For the most part I dismissed their disapproval.

Friday night arrived after a long week. My routine had become Friday night was poker night with the guys in the office. It was a good way to blow off steam, but Victoria asked me if I would have dinner with her. Of course I agreed. I wasn't at all sure what Victoria had in mind, but I knew that as much as I enjoyed poker night, I was going to enjoy this more.

When Victoria arrived at my front door, she had changed out of her work clothes and was dressed much more casually, wearing jeans and a tank top and smelling as though she had recently taken a shower. She brought over a tray of lasagna and a salad.

I thanked her for cooking for me, especially my favorite meal. I knew as soon as she blushed, maybe even sooner, and told me that she wanted to please me, what she wanted. I knew, but I was still going to make her say it.

She went into the kitchen and brought a couple of plates and silverware to the dining room and began to serve the food. I knew she wanted to confess what we both already knew. Her face was blushing red as I sat looking at her serving the food, knowing that I was going to make her say it. I wasn't sure what exactly she was going to say, but I knew that she wanted to tell me and yet she was embarrassed to say it.

So, I asked her, why do you want to please me? What do you want? That's when she admitted lying to me about how she felt about what I had done with Jennifer. She told me that Jennifer had told her everything. And then she told me what she had been holding back. She told me that she didn't understand why, it didn't make sense to her, but that she wanted to experience everything that Jennifer experienced.

Victoria was so embarrassed she couldn't even look me in the eyes, and I think it even surprised her when she asked me, "can I be your slave?"

I got up from my seat and put my arms around her, holding her close. I sensed that she was on the verge of tears. Every shred of pride in her had been drained away as she asked me this forbidden thing. Her body was burning hot as I held her close. Her face was blushing red as I looked into her eyes before leaning in to kiss her.

This wasn't going to be the first time that we had had sex, but this time was going to be different. After our kiss, I reached down and pulled her top off over her head, followed by removing her bra and then her jeans and panties leaving them to lie in a pile at her feet.

I sat back down at the table ready to eat. Victoria remained standing. Somehow she knew I wanted her to wait and see if I would give her permission to sit with me. I didn't.

Instead I invited her to crawl under the table. I think she knew what was going to happen even before she found herself on her hands and knees under the dining room table watching as I slid my pants down.

As I started to eat the meal that Victoria had prepared for me, I felt my cock sliding into her warm mouth. I reached down to guide her head, grabbing her hair. Soon she seemed to understand the pace and depth that I wanted her to take my cock in her mouth. I was a bit concerned that I shouldn't have had her suck my cock so past, not because I didn't want to cum too soon, but because I didn't want her to hurt the back of her head bumping it on the table as she was frantically sucking my cock.

It wasn't a concern for long. Soon I came in her mouth, and I guided her out from under the table, convinced that she indeed was ready to experience this. And with that I told her that I had something for her on the top shelf of my book case. She went as instructed and found the collar and leash that I had Jennifer wear. I smiled as she placed the collar around her neck.

She lowered herself to the ground, onto her hands and knees with the leash sitting in front of her. As I attached the leash to her collar I thought for a moment how far she had come. How hard this must have been for her to admit to herself or to me. And I thought how special this was for her to allow herself to be humbled like this with me.

I leaned down and stroked her hair, petting her. I kissed the top of her head.

Before leading her forward by her leash to begin her training, I looked down at her and she grinned up at me as I told her, she was a "good girl!"