All Comments on 'Training Your Pet'

by LaSalia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Please Comment!

If you're going to vote less than a 4, please comment and let me know what I could have improved. Please, use constructive criticism. If you're going to be mean, it's going to be ignored anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
First is best . . .

This story would have benefited from being in first person rather than second.

Not bad other than that, the last scene was quite good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It's interesting

that a female author would write something like this. It reads like a very male, very mysogynist fantasy. I'm a woman who enjoys reading fiction with all kinds of sex, including some bdsm, but stories like this turn me off. The pet is nothing more than a mindless slave/maid, an inanimate object repeatedly abused and set up to fail so he can have plenty of excuse to brutally punish her. There is nothing "loving" in the relationship, nothing that could make me understand why the pet would stick around when treated so cruelly. Is this REALLY what total power exchange is like? Are there women out there who actually want to be treated so viciously, even in their fantasy life?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yeah, it is interesting that this was written by a woman (or girl)

I can understand a man fantasizing about being able to buy a "pet" to his exact specifications to use and abuse as he sees fit, but I don't understand why any woman would have the fantasy of being a mindless sex slave repeatedly set up to fail so that she can be punished. The characters are flat and unrealistic and the plot is a fairly typical "woman as mindless, powerless sex slave" with the added twist of the master having, strangely, ordered her from a catalog. The one good thing I can say about this story is that the grammar and punctuation are generally okay, not as bad as I would expect from a story with this kind of plot.

LordMorningwoodLordMorningwoodalmost 12 years ago
A real pet treat

Deliciously naughty fantasy, nicely paced, exquisitely detailed and beautifully written. I don't think it's strange that this was written by a woman at all, though I must admit that knowing that makes it even hotter!

WillmottWillmottabout 1 year ago

Didn't like the sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaSalia@LaSalia
435 Followers
I went to school for creative writing but haven't tried to make a living off it yet. Right now I just need an outlet for my creative juices, ;-). The things I write for this site are VERY dark. If you're a hopeless romantic and want to read about two people who are sweet an...