All Comments on 'Trainingware Pt. 05'

by diriger

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incredible Stuff!

I await the next installments very anxiously. I don't classify this as BDSM because it's many cuts above what usually passes for it here. It's just an extremely well-thought, inventive glimpse of a very frightening future where our subordination to AI and technology is both exciting and terrifying. The "moral" and "ethical" interplay of the devices is sweet and the battle playing out in the different characters' minds is authentic and non-stereotypical. Keep going! It's very much appreciated!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked the technical detail

even though it cooled off any of the erotic bits. I'm no longer reading this story for the erotic bits anyway, for me at this point, the story is still about plot more than sex. It's an interesting idea of future societal development, with AI becoming so prevalent. That's making it into an interesting scifi story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Surprised David hasn't committed suicide

The story is very imaginative. What an awful place! Like some others, I'm reading/skimming it for the plot. It's like watching a train wreck happening and you just can't look away. The sex, such as it is, kind of makes me unsettled to nauseous. Guess it's not my cup of tea. In fairness, I'm not reviewing it, star-wise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous