Trainingware Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I put him in Deep O-Mode for a moment and asked if there was anything troubling him I might not know about. He answered that he was unhappy to be acting so childishly sensitive in front of me, thinking he should be able to take the pain of the whipping more stoically, instead of bawling like a baby! I dropped him out of Deep O-Mode again and gave him a bit more reassurance.

"And I'll tell you why you feel so vulnerable right now, David. I didn't want you to hang tough through this, so I've adjusted your Pain Sensitivity setting down to child level."

Of course he still felt just as sensitive and he immediately started pleading with me again not to whip him. But I ignored him and started his next round. He was shrieking again as the slaps reached full strength, and this time the monitor said he reached Baby Response after seventeen slaps, still late for the second round. He was much more sensitive now though.

I kept it up for thirty-five slaps, so the count was up to seventy, then stopped and listened to him bawl his lungs out for another minute or so. Meanwhile, I was looking at the wand's readout for the sensitivity level on his buttocks. It had stayed a bit higher this time, only dropping to 23, and was slowly building up again. I told David to think about what he'd done and why he was getting this whipping, then said I'd be back when he was sensitive again, and walked out of the room.

I wanted to get him up out of the positioner soon, so I considered what to do with him after his whipping. I was supposed to take him outdoors at some point so his punishments would seem less predictable, and since Mom wouldn't be home until seven I thought I could take him into our outdoor pool area and punish him there. When I'd decided a few years ago that I wanted to swim nude, I'd checked that nobody outside could see through the landscaping to our pool. But it isn't obvious how secluded it is, so dropping David's shorts and giving him a moderate paddling by the pool would be a great way to embarrass him. Then I started thinking about details of how I could tantalize David with the Hubba-2, and I was getting pretty aroused when the tutorial told me he was ready for another round.

I walked back to my exercise room with my wand, and up to the positioner. When I got there, David was whimpering and begging pathetically to not be whipped anymore. He really was extremely sore, his buttocks flaming red. But the current whipping round was meant to scare him into being reflexively obedient. I told him he had fifty more slaps coming, then started asking lead-in questions.

"Have you been feeling intimidated by your whipping so far?" I asked. "Are you motivated to do what I tell you?"

"Yes, Judy," he sobbed, "Please! I'll do anything you say!"

I gave him three slow slaps at full whipping strength. He was shrieking right away, and continued bawling for some time after I stopped.

"I don't want you to call me Judy anymore, David," I said, trying to sound strict. I was following training procedure, but then I had a sudden thought. "Not during punishment sessions anyway," I added. "I want you to continue to call me Judy when you're not being punished, but when I'm punishing you, I want you to address me as Ma'am."

"Yes, Ma'am," David said in a tearful voice, "I promise I'll do anything you say!"

"Good," I said, "Don't forget!" And I brought the wand across his butt again, producing another shriek of pain.

"Now another thing I feel strongly about," I said, trying to sound angry, "Is that I want you to stop lying to manipulate me! It's not going to work, because I'll always know when you're lying to get your way!"

I gave him another swat with the wand, and he cried out again.

"I can hardly count the number of times you've lied today, David, but I don't ever want to hear you lie to me again!"

"I promise," David begged, "Please! I promise I won't!"

"Well let's see, I suppose I should go over some of the things you've done and punish you for them.

"Please, Ma'am!"

"You told me you were weak and needed to sit down, but you were just trying to play on my sympathy," I said, and gave him three measured slaps; after that I had to keep my voice at a shout to talk over his wailing. I went through a list of things he'd done that the tutorial told me I should break him of, especially lying to me and hesitating to obey my instructions, and it took awhile. After I finished, David needed a few minutes to wind down from Baby Response bawling and catch his breath, and then I spoke again.

"So, are you getting the idea, David?" I asked, "I don't want you to ever lie to me. Can you remember that?"

David's butt tensed up for another slap, but I was just going to talk with him for awhile now.

"Yes, Ma'am," David moaned in a pathetic voice. "Please, I promise I won't."

"Good," I answered, trying to sound like Little Ms Disciplinarian. "And I don't want you to hesitate to obey any orders of mine again."

"Yes, Ma'am. Please! I'm sorry I hesitated before. I'll do anything you tell me right away!"

Pretty abject apologies, I thought, and got agreement from the tutorial that David was properly focused on being obedient. I hesitated for a moment, then said, "OK. Now I suppose I'll have to give you the rest of your punishment in a few minutes. Do you have anything you want to say or any questions you want to ask at this point?"

"Please, Ma'am. Don't whip me anymore!"

"That's another thing I want you to stop doing," I said. "Repeating your requests over and over. I'm not going to stop until I'm finished, and I don't want you trying to put pressure on me." I thought a few seconds, and added, "Well, I suppose I won't hold it against you if you say "Please!" or something when I'm about to whip you, but no more repeating requests to get me to do what you want. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am! I'm sorry! I'll stop doing it!"

"OK, now I'm giving you a bit of time off here. Do you have any questions?"

There were several seconds of silence before David responded.

"Would you please tell me, Ma'am, how many more slaps I still have coming?"

"I told you before," I answered. "You had 120 coming and you've had seventy, so you have to have fifty more."

"But, please, Ma'am!" David started crying again, but continued talking. "You've whipped me a lot since you told me I was up to seventy. Please, don't they count?"

"Oh, no," I said, rubbing it in. "Those are punishments for things you did during the session, lying to me and so on. They don't take away from the punishment for what you did to Diane!"

I listened to him crying for a minute, and waited for him to slow down before I spoke again.

"Of course, I suppose I could punish you in other ways. Tantalize and humiliate you, the way you were planning to do to me. Do you want me to do that to get out of some of your whipping?"

"Yes, please, Ma'am," David answered. "Please use any humiliating punishment you want, just so I don't have to get whipped anymore." He made a sound like a hiccup mixed with a sob. "I'll do anything you say. Please."

"Well . . .," I pretended to consider it, waiting to see if he'd repeat his request, but he obviously remembered what I'd told him, and remained silent.

"All, right," I said, "If you're sure that's what you want."

Teasing David this way was the part of the session I expected to enjoy most! I went to the chest I keep near the bathroom door and took out the Hubba-2. It was surprisingly small, a mass of bucky-ball nanotube tentacles of all sizes, wound together, and it didn't weigh much more than a pound. I interfaced with it through the tutorial, then walked back to David and touched it against his upper leg. The Hubba seemed to flow like quicksilver, moving its tentacles in ways I couldn't follow, and ended looking like silver-colored bikini briefs, with a rope-like thong in the cleft between his buttocks, and added bands around his upper thighs that I understood were used for leverage.

I told Hubba to go into skin camouflage mode that I'd read about in the Help tree, and the tentacles seemed to disappear -- it was just possible to notice a slight thickening of his upper thighs in back, near his groin, but you couldn't be sure that wasn't just David there. The Help tree said the Hubba-2 could ride this way for months, completely unobtrusive in normal clothing, keeping David's skin clean and healthy where there was contact.

David made a little startled noise when he felt the strange sensation of the Hubba flowing into position, but he didn't ask me what it was, and I assumed that by then he was too intimidated to speak when he wasn't spoken to.

I directed the Hubba to go into Sexual Readiness Mode, which David would be able to feel as contact with all erogenous regions near his groin, but with no sexual stimulation yet, but ass soon as I gave the direction, I heard a new voice in my ear clip -- not the tutorial.

"Your authority for administering reward-avoidance discipline training to this subject must be verified before continuing."

Huh! I'd forgotten the Hubba-2 was a real AI! What I was doing to David would be a serious crime without authorization, and AI's never let something like that slip by.

"Tell me what you need from me," I subvocalized through my throat clip.

"Give your permission for close monitoring." Hubba's voice sounded very strange, like un-music, with bursts of silence woven into the tone. I wasn't sure what close monitoring was, but I knew no AI would hurt me, so I gave permission. A moment later I heard Hubba's voice speaking a sequence of words that made me recall recent events.

"David -- Carmody -- Mrs Carmody -- job -- yesterday -- Bond -- contract," very fast, almost as fast as I could recognize the words. When I had time to think about it later, I decided Hubba had been feeding back some of the words I subvocalized in response to what it was saying.

A short pause, and Hubba said, "The contract you made with Mrs Carmody is sealed with your Personal Security Code against viewing. Please release the details now. Your Trapdoor Code will not be intercepted by this unit."

A socket icon with a question mark came up on my wallscreen. I noticed the Hubba never used a personal pronoun and expressed everything in a passive voice -- that's tag behavior for AI's without real personalities, so my Bond was irrelevant. I addressed the wallscreen and subvocalized my code, and a second later the icon disappeared and I heard Hubba's voice again.

"Your authority is acknowledged."

Suddenly David cried out in a low crooning voice, obviously not from pain, and I realized Hubba had finally obeyed my order to enter Sexual Readiness Mode. I told it to drop its camouflage and saw that the rope of silver tentacles in the cleft between David's buttocks was bulging slightly near his rectum. Hubba's voice continued, "You will have interactive control over all aspects of David Carmody's sexual response within safe physiological bounds. In addition, you should know that the information available to the tutorial monitor with which you have been interacting has now been duplicated in this unit, since a Hubba-2 AI is better able to monitor and advise on training. Please indicate if this is acceptable to you."

David was starting to move sexually on the positioner, but of course he couldn't move very much. "OK," I told Hubba, "But don't bring up any more administrative details right now. Just advise me on how to sexually stimulate David properly. I want to make him horny but I don't want him to reach orgasm until I say so."

"Order acknowledged," the voice said, and I started talking to David again.

"That's a Hubba-2 I've put on you David. I know you're familiar with the earlier Hubba-Hubba and this is the new model. Is it making you feel sexy?"

"Ohhh," David moaned, "Yes, Ma'am, it's terribly frustrating."

"He is exaggerating for effect, basically lying," the Hubba voice announced.

"You're lying, David," I said, and gave him three slow swats on the bottom. After his crying died down, I said: "You'd better not lie to me again, or I won't stop with just three slaps. Now answer my question about whether the Hubba is making you feel sexy."

David sounded abject again, "Yes, Ma'am, a little bit. It feels like my, uh, penis is, uh -- enclosed in some kind of sheath, so I want to rub against it. But it moves with me so I can't feel any friction and, uh, it feels like it's doing something in my . . . rectum." David sounded very embarrassed describing this, but obviously didn't dare leave anything out at this point.

I looked again at the rope of tentacles broadening near David's rectum, thinking it must feel arousing; most of the sexual peripherals I'd tried used that kind of stimulation to arouse me and get me off. But Hubba said the penetration was only a little over a half-inch, and the sensation David felt was more like a potential for arousal than arousal itself.

"And now it feels like my penis is in being dipped in ice water, or something," David went on in a nervous tone of voice, "Or at least my, uh, testicles feel cold. But I still feel, uh -- just as aroused as before."

Hubba told me it was using cold sensation to stimulate circulation in David's testicles, so he wouldn't experience pain from continual erection. I explained this to David so he wouldn't worry, then addressed Hubba again.

"I want David to start getting stimulated and brought near to climax, but kept frustrated until I say he can come. Can you do that?"

"Yes," said Hubba, "Do you wish to provide tactile stimulation with your hand? Small guiding corrections in your finger movement can be provided to optimize the contact, and this sensation will then be duplicated whenever David's erections are stimulated by contact by you or him, so he will always feel it is connected with you."

I thought that was Max, so I agreed to do it. I started by moving David's positioner until he was just reclining on it with a slight forward bend, and made it more flexible so it would move when he thrust his hips against it. David didn't say anything during this, just minor sounds of startlement, but I thought he must have guessed what was coming next.

When I finally reached under the positioner and wrapped my fingers around his erection, David was immediately galvanized, humping feverishly. His penis felt very slippery, and I knew that was caused by some of Hubba's smallest tentacles, which acted like lubricant chain molecules. I'd intended to just keep my hand steady and let David rub against it, but I immediately felt Hubba's tentacles moving my hand up and down on David's erection in a rhythmic stroking motion, and moving my fingers in and out in a pulsing counterpoint, almost like it was teaching me scales on some kind of instrument. It certainly worked to excite David, because once I'd figured out how to move my fingers without Hubba's guidance I heard him begging, "Please! Please!" in a crooning voice in time to the pulsing movement of my fingers.

Then Hubba said I could break contact, and as I did David's humping and crooning never missed a beat. I stepped back to see his body better, and noticed all the activity around his butt. Some tentacles were dragging slowly across his buttocks, depressing the skin a bit and leaving little trails of white on the general deep red flush. A moment later the trails would be redder than the skin around them as the blood rushed back. The tentacles entering David's rectum were extremely active as well, thrusting in and out with a twisting motion, and I shivered at the idea of how that must feel.

In fact, now that I had nothing to do for a moment, the sight of David's body under Hubba's manipulation and the 10% sensie feed of David's sensations gave me an erotic reaction so profound I could barely think. I wanted to unsnap again to get myself off, but before giving in to that desire, I wanted to be sure David's punishment was under control. The 10% sensie feed was causing such profound arousal I had trouble thinking, so I dropped the feed level to zero. Once I felt more in control of myself, I was able to notice how David's thrusting had become even more frantic, hard as that was to believe given the frenetic reaction he'd had to begin with. But now he seemed nearly hysterical with excitement, and his keening voice had become unintelligible.

"Isn't this lasting a long time?" I asked Hubba, "I would have expected him to reach climax by now with this much stimulation."

"He is being restrained from reaching orgasm to make the arousal period more memorable," Hubba answered. "But this level of stimulation cannot be continued for more than two minutes more."

I looked at the video status pad in the left part of my visual field and I realized I could view most of David's Mode readings. His Arousal rating was NINETY-FIVE!

"Stop it," I told Hubba, "Right now! Bring him down from this! It's too hard on him!"

I could see everything changing as soon as I spoke. The tentacles around David's butt seemed to slow down and then retract into themselves except for the pencil of tentacles still in his rectum, and I could see David's Arousal rating begin dropping immediately, slowly falling into the eighties. But David didn't sound like he appreciated the favor I'd done him -- he was yelling, and crying, and humping frantically against the positioner. After Arousal rating had dropped to 83, he'd quieted down somewhat, but he was still whimpering and thrusting his hips, so I spoke to him.

"Come on, David. That's enough. I told you I was going to tantalize you. This is part of your punishment, remember?"

"I couldn't -- I don't," he answered disjointedly. Then his voice rose, "I've NEVER felt anything like that! I just HAVE to get OFF!"

"Not just yet, David. Now settle down unless you want to go back to being whipped for the rest of your punishment."

He gave a small, drawn-out Ohhh sound, then answered hesitantly that he didn't want to be whipped again.

"I think it's time you get up out of the positioner and start walking around," I said, and brought the positioner down to its rest position. David got up slowly, his erection completely sheathed in silvery tentacles. I knew Hubba would be using embarrassment feedback now, whenever David had to stand naked in front of me. He was flushing extravagantly, so I threw him some punishment shorts, which he quickly put on.

Suddenly, David rocked from one foot to another. "I -- uh, may I go to the bathroom, Ma'am, please?"

It struck me that I hadn't used bathroom discipline yet, and David was obviously afraid I was going to, but I wasn't really into that kind of punishment very much, and anyway I didn't want to make things more complicated right now. I told him he could use the bathroom on the end of the room, and he walked there quickly and closed the door.

"Hubba," I subvocalized, "Tell me why you pushed David's Arousal rating so high. I thought a rating of 90 causes an orgasm in normal people."

"That would typically be the case," Hubba's voice answered. "But David was restrained from reaching climax to make the arousal period more memorable."

"But -- I've heard that there's a level where extreme sexual arousal causes actual pain. Is that true?"

"Yes," Hubba said, "That would be true at a 96 rating, but David was kept just below that." I shuddered. Never trust an AI, people said -- they have no feelings.

"Why did you have to push it so high?" I repeated. "Wouldn't it work to just get him to 89 or 90 and keep him there for awhile?"

"It would be slower, requiring more session time to achieve the same result, but it would certainly work with a lower Arousal target." And after a pause, "Do you want to set an upper bound of 90 in stimulating David?"

"Make it a bound of 89!" I said.