Trainingware Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hubba suddenly said something surprising. "David is manipulating his penis in the bathroom." Then, quickly: "He isn't seriously trying to masturbate, but he certainly will do so if he feels feedback stimulation from touching his erection through the testicular sheath. What do you want done?"

I thought about that, wanting to let David get away with this so I wouldn't have to add to his punishment. But I also had plans of my own for the future.

"I want David to start feeling sexual stimulation from touching himself," I told Hubba. "Whenever he starts trying to masturbate from now on, he should feel enough sensation to get excited quickly, but then you should slow things down so he'll need ten or twelve minutes to get all the way. OK?"

"Yes. He is now feeling friction from stroking himself and becoming more single-minded. Additional erogenous sensation is being provided as well."

"Look, Hubba," I said. "Tell me how to finish up David's punishment! Can I let him out of the rest of his whipping now and just get him off? He must be exhausted, after everything he's been through."

Hubba hesitated for the first time, probably just for conversational effect since I couldn't believe this question used a lot of its comp circuits.

"You could do that, and it would be within the training parameters but it would not be an optimum course. David has reached a stage in the session where he can sublimate a good deal of pain in sexual arousal. After the humiliation punishment you proposed, you can reduce the pain intensity of the punishment wand and increase the sex-surge slowly, until you bring him to climax while whipping him. This is a natural ending for what he's experienced up to now, a valuable step toward initiating the sexual binding of reward-avoidance training. David senses this, and would be subconsciously disappointed to reach climax quickly at this point, without more moderate sex-directed discipline. This attitude is observable in the sensie recording being made of David's thoughts and emotions."

Max! I was sure I'd enjoy continuing David's erotic discipline the way Hubba described it! I knew Hubba could induce emotions in people, so I told it to make David start feeling nervous about trying to masturbate where I could catch him at it, and after a minute Hubba told me David had stopped. I raised the playback level of his real-time sensie, and included surface thoughts for the first time, since I wanted to understand why Hubba thought David wanted me to continue punishing him.

I immediately felt David's sexual frustration and extremely sore behind. Slowly, other emotions came out: his humiliation at being sexually controlled by me through Hubba, his intimidated memory of his whipping and fear of getting another one -- no surprise. Then I realized David was feeling upbeat, anticipating what was coming next, as he had back when he suggested I go easy on him and just give him a play whipping. He'd gotten a clue from my voice that I was feeling sorry for him, so he thought the worst was over, and he remembered how I'd said, 'Not just yet,' when he yelled he had to get off. That's why he was upbeat -- he was expecting me to bring him to climax.

When David came out of the bathroom, I'd decided how I was going to tease him. I didn't want to drag it out, so I wouldn't take him outside until a later session. I told Hubba to gently stimulate David when he came near me, and increase the stimulation if I touched him anywhere on his body. He was walking toward me from the bathroom, and when he got within about ten feet he suddenly winced and made a jerky movement with his hand toward his crotch, controlling himself with an effort as he realized I'd punish him for touching himself. He was moving his hips slightly back and forth before he stopped in front of me, and I could see slow movement under his punishment shorts in front. It was obviously much worse to get gentle stimulation at his high Arousal level than just to experience the Arousal alone.

David stopped when he reached me, standing slightly bent over, as if to protect his cock. I slowly reached out my right hand and cupped him behind the neck, pulling him toward me and giving him a lingering kiss full on the mouth. I could see his eyes widen, and then he groaned and started to rock his hips much harder. When I stopped kissing him, he slowed his rocking but didn't stop. I teased him a little, explaining how I'd punish him if I ever saw him touch his cock, then told him not to rock his hips or I'd paddle him for that.

"Yes, Ma'am," David said immediately, in a kind of moaning voice. I could see him struggling to stop, still being gently stimulated with an Arousal rating of 86! Finally he stopped thrusting his hips and stood still, but I could see his legs trembling.

I made David bring luncheon things in from the kitchen, and every time he moved away from me, Hubba stopped stimulating him. But when he came back from the kitchen he had to pass close to me to put them on the table, so he was tantalized again. I had Hubba expand the range where I aroused David to the whole room, building up more as he got closer to me, and the next time he walked back into the room he was immediately aware of the change. During his last few steps toward the table his face became a mask of concentration, but he managed to refrain from moving sexually. I smiled and pointed out we'd need some milk and dishes and he practically fled back to the kitchen area.

The next time he came in, he managed to keep from thrusting his hips only by bouncing on the balls of his feet as he walked, so I knew he was weakening. I told him he'd forgotten the eating utensils, and when he came back in this time, I moved close and brushed against him when he got to the table. He started thrusting his hips uncontrollably then, and couldn't stop.

I made David's punishment shorts drop off -- they'd respond to a number of commands I could use to embarrass him -- and he tried to grab them to keep them on, dropping some silverware.

"Bad boy, David!," I said. "Whenever I make your punishment shorts drop down like that, it means I want you bare-assed. I don't want you to try to hold them up when I do that. Do you understand?"

David looked humiliated again, but immediately agreed that he wouldn't try to hold them up again. He was still trying to hold still, but he couldn't, and I could see the tentacles slowly moving around his erection now and the bulge of tentacles above his rectum.

I told David to bend over the table and how to spread his legs and stretch his arms out to make himself vulnerable. I set the wand pain intensity down to 70, with a 50 sex-surge and moved next to him. Hubba stopped stimulating him just as I gave him his first slap. David jumped and cried out, trying to twist away, but I told him he'd get extra slaps if he didn't stand still.

I gave him ten more slaps in that position, and only had to repeat two when he twisted to escape them. David was crying loudly at the end when I told him he was done for now and let him put his shorts back on. I told Hubba to start stimulating him again and he gave a little cry as it started, but didn't start thrusting his hips immediately. He looked like he couldn't hold out very long, though, and I decided I could finish the session now.

"I guess I've teased you enough that way," I said, watching him carefully. "Do you want me to let you come now?"

"Yes, please, Ma'am," he answered, and I could feel through his sensie how desperate he was to reach orgasm.

"OK," I said, smiling. "I'll get you off myself. But you have to get over my knee, and I'm going to paddle you while I do it. You still have a final round of whipping to get."

David looked pathetically hopeful, and I realized from his sensie that he trusted me when I told him I was going to get him off. I told him Hubba would keep him from reaching climax until he'd worked off the rest of his whipping after subtracting for the humiliation he'd had, and the harder the slaps got, the faster he'd get there. Then I collapsed the punishment wand to half length, sat down on the sofa, and told David to drop his shorts and get over my knee.

David pulled his shorts off and came over immediately, with downcast eyes and the reddest face I'd seen yet: I could feel his intense embarrassment through his sensie feed. He carefully got on the sofa, keeping his weight off me as he moved into position. When he stopped I could feel his cock, hard against my legs, and I realized I wanted to confer with Hubba so I put him in deep O-Mode.

"Hubba," I said, "what's the best way for me to conclude David's punishment? I'd like him to interpret this over-the-knee paddling as erotic, even though it appears to be a genuine punishment. Is that appropriate?"

"Yes," Hubba answered in its strange voice. "The best course is to maintain the pain level of the Punishment Wand just above the point where David can sublimate it in sexual arousal. If this is done properly, with an escalation of his Arousal rating to 95 during a period leading up to climax, then he will come to connect this paddling with an intensely exciting climax, and soon desire another painful but erotic paddling of the same kind."

I thought that was SO MAX! And now I remembered that giving David an over-the-knee paddling was something I'd dreamt about last night. I'd paddled lots of boys in BAD SOMA encounters, but this situation with David was much more intense. I'd been attracted to David for over a year, for one thing, and I could feel his warm flesh against my thighs, and remembered the imprint of his hard erection before I put him in Deep O- Mode. And what Hubba was telling me was that I could have SEX with him in a very exciting sense, while I gave him a good paddling!

"Hubba, what's the minimum period to escalate David's Arousal level from 89 to 95 that will have the effect you described?"

"A period of 93 seconds will provide 90% of the effect of the optimal period of 207 seconds."

"OK, do 93 seconds then. And do the same every time David has a successful climax from now on."

I told David not to notice the time lapse and to recapture the feelings he'd had just before I put him in Deep O-Mode. I felt his erection harden again, and noticed his embarrassment peaking through the sensie. Then I told him to lift his bottom up a little more, to make it a good target. I looked at it carefully, a nice deep, even red on both cheeks.

When I reached under him and put my hand around his cock he immediately started thrusting desperately against my hand, and Hubba reminded me that it was counterfeiting the pulsing movement of my fingers so I didn't have to worry about it. Then I started paddling David's bottom, making the slaps a bit more frequent than his earlier whipping. I saw the readout on the Wand pain intensity was at 70, the same I'd made him hold still for when he was bent over the table.

I had to keep reminding David to keep his bottom elevated at the beginning, and occasionally breaking contact with his erection as an incentive, because he kept cringing away. But as he made progress toward climax and got more excited, he was better about it, even though slaps kept getting harder to be just above the top of the range he could sublimate. The way things were set up, the harder the slaps, the faster David would move toward orgasm, and once he reached 87 Arousal, he was keeping his bottom elevated all the time except to thrust his hips. Every time his bottom rocked back up again, it was as if he was inviting the next slap. I kept paddling his bottom every other time it rocked up, and when he reached 89 Arousal he made a begging request to please make it harder. God, this was so great! It was the sexiest experience I'd ever had! By the time David reached 91 Arousal, I noticed that the Hubba had brought the pain intensity on the wand all the way up to 83, and David asked me to make it harder again!

I stopped paddling him just as he reached orgasm, but kept a firm hold of his erection. He was screaming so loudly that I worried I was hurting him, but Hubba reassured me it was simply his intense climax. After about thirty seconds of rather amazing sounds from David, he was all done. Then he just went boneless and dropped his butt down, so his weight came onto my knees. I decided to let him relax for a little while, but after a few minutes I thought he might actually have gone to sleep!

"Did you enjoy that, David?" I asked.

"Ohhh, yes," David answered sleepily, "That was . . ." Something good, I assumed.

"What do you say?" I used a mother's tone to let him know what I expected.

"Thank you, Ma'am." I was surprised David said that so naturally, and then I realized from his sensie that he really was grateful to me for finally letting him get off.

I had a short conference with Hubba, and it reminded me that David needed to continue feeling embarrassment in front of me when he was naked, so it was time to reinforce that. I arranged with Hubba that he'd start feeling embarrassed again when I put my hand down to stroke his buttocks.

I was actually looking forward to touching him there. His buttocks were very red, and I wondered how they'd feel. They felt quite hot as I stroked them gently, and I enjoyed the contact. David had gotten his orgasm, but I hadn't, and I was as horny as I could ever remember getting. After a few seconds of stroking, I noticed David was tensing up with embarrassment, so I told him he could get dressed again. He arose quickly to pick up his shorts and pulled them on. I expected to see semen on my legs when got off the sofa, but Hubba told me it had been absorbed to guard against possible insemination.

Seeing David in his punishment shorts, I said, "I meant you can put on your street clothes again, David. Your punishment is over for the day."

David flushed again, and asked, "Can I changed in the bathroom?" When I nodded, smiling, he picked up the clothes he'd arrived in and disappeared into the bathroom he'd used earlier.

-10- Judy

When David returned from the bathroom, I was monitoring his sensie at full power again, and I felt his gratitude as he saw the flexichair I'd ordered. I started explaining how I only intended to punish him once a day so he could feel safe the rest of the time, then went over the precautions to keep people at school from learning about our daily meetings. As I talked, I felt a tangible wave of gratitude from his sensie, mixed up with a feeling that he was ashamed of something. I tuned the sensie to surface thoughts and learned he was ashamed of his own mean fantasies where he'd whip me anytime he felt like it, even at school. I was glad to see the minor compulsions I'd set up to make him compare what I was doing to his own selfish fantasies were working quite well.

At some point in talking to David I forgot myself and told him how turned on I got when I was getting him off over my knee and he begged me to make his paddling harder. When I noticed David's fascinated red face, I realized I was getting carried away, probably because I still felt so aroused. I slowed down and tried to sound more sympathetic as I explained that I wouldn't do anything to prolong his training, which was due to be over in six to eight months. Of course I should have realized that eight months would seem like an eternity to David. His eyes started tearing up and he murmured, "Eight months!" Then he began crying quietly.

He looked so pathetic and miserable sitting there that I stood to walk over to him and give him a little hug. He began crying louder, then stood up and hugged me for a minute or so while he cried. After awhile he started winding down and I noticed he was getting an erection again, so I quietly disengaged.

After we'd both sat down again, David asked: "Does my whipping have to be so hard?" A very plaintive voice: he was really asking for my judgment! "Can't you give me this training without so much pain?"

I wanted to encourage him, but not give him false hopes. "I'm sorry it has to hurt so much, David," I said carefully. "But the whippings I give you have to be painful enough that you'll actually be driven to change your behavior. You know you've never seriously considered doing that in the past!"

David gave a little guilty start as he realized I knew how he'd fooled his parents, never even thinking of changing his ways after his traumatic whipping by Ms Fechtenbaum.

"Look, your session won't always be as bad as it was today," I said in a soothing tone. "You started off with a severe punishment for what you did to Diane, and probably from now on you'll get out of being punished," I checked with Hubba, "-- uh, nearly half the days we meet. And often you'll only get relatively minor punishments." Of course the minor punishments were going to be whippings of thirty to sixty slaps, but I was trying to raise his spirits here.

David looked somewhat cheered, and I let what I'd been saying sink in for a minute or so. Then I started explaining how he could avoid being punished by not hurting anyone's feelings. He didn't have any empathy for people at all, and he could be pretty mean sometimes about what he said. I thought that would be a hard habit to break, but I had to start developing a habit of obedience in him and teaching him self-control.

I explained that it would take him at least ten minutes to masturbate, and made it clear what I'd do if I caught him at it. This was the first time I'd mentioned that I'd be watching him through his house monitor cameras, and I was kind of rubbing it in that he wouldn't have any privacy from now on! David gave a guilty start when he recognized the way Hubba had let him get aroused and then slowed him down when he tried to stroke off in the bathroom. When I asked him if he understood all this, his voice was a mumble as he said, "Yes, Ma'am." I decided to let it pass that he wasn't calling me Judy -- he had pretty good reason to think he was under my control right now.

I couldn't think of anything else I needed to say, so I started eating, and after awhile David came back to life and joined me. We cleared off most of the food on the table, and I went to get us some water, and a NewFruit pudding. At the end of lunch, David seemed a lot more relaxed, and I began talking about the work I wanted him to do.

"I want you to spend some time studying mental training interactives, David," I said. "I could hardly believe your level was so low when I saw your school record, and I know you haven't been trying to catch up, either. Why is that?"

David was flushing mildly as he answered, but obviously trying to be as honest as possible. "Well, I don't, uh, have any special skill in mental training studies -- I'm really not cut out for it -- and I think it's, uh, pretty boring."

"But you want to do Web research as a career!" I said. "Do you think there are any researchers at Mouldon Research Labs or any of the other good places who aren't using mental training to augment their originality? Don't forget you'll be up against AI's who can think faster and cover a lot more details than you can, so deep originality is the only way to excel!"

David seemed attentive enough, but a little glassy-eyed. I put him in Deep O-Mode and learned he'd been in rebellion since he was a child against doing mental exercises, because the early ones had so much boring rote repetition. It was such a habit by now that he didn't even listen to arguments that said he should study it. I dropped him out of Trance and made my order more direct.

"That's an order, David!" I said forcefully. "I want you to spend a good long time this afternoon on mental training tutorials! And keep it up, at least an hour every day, until I say you can stop!"

David looked appropriately intimidated, and I decided to leave him to his work.