Trainingware Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought Judy probably had my vid up on a wallscreen where she could watch me out of the corner of her eye while she did other things. She'd said I'd have to stroke off for at least ten minutes before I could get to climax, so I was pretty sure she'd catch me if I tried to do it when she was awake. I was positive I'd notice her doing it if our situations were reversed! I considered setting my alarm to wake me up at three in the morning, but if Judy saw what I was doing she could wake up then too and catch me. I got the idea of drinking a lot of water so I'd have to get up during the night to pee, but when I tried it, the compulsion I had that kept me from doing anything to avoid Judy's surveillance wouldn't let me drink a lot of water either. It also made me take my usual detour to urinate before going to my room for the night.

But when I reached my bedroom and saw the bed, my need to stroke off became even more urgent, and in desperation I decided to phone Judy.

As soon as she answered, I blurted out what was on my mind. "Judy, I've never been so horny in my life. I called to ask if there's some way you can let me get off. I could come over to your house if you want, and . . ."

But Judy was shaking her head. "I should have told you this while you were here," she said, her voice distant. "You're not allowed to ask me to bring you to climax except when you have your daily session. Any other time you pester me about it, you'll get ten slaps in the positioner at the next opportunity, or more if I think you're being too insistent."

"Am I, uh." I could feel my face flushing, and felt stupid. "Am I going to get whipped for asking you this time?"

"No," Judy said, smiling slightly. "It was my fault for not explaining this to you while you were here." After a pause, she added, "And don't feel shy about calling me for other reasons. You can even call me to ask that I get you off, if you're willing to take ten slaps. I won't hold it against you. But it's only fair to warn you that I won't agree to give you an orgasm twice in one day unless there are very exceptional circumstances!"

"OK," I said, ashamed about feeling relieved that Judy wasn't going to whip me for this. "I'm sorry I bothered you."

"By the way," Judy said, smiling, "I enjoyed the show you put on at the start of your bath. Too bad it made you so aroused you had to stop!"

I felt heat radiating from my face. Judy was making it clear she'd been watching me in the bathroom and knew I was showing off. After she was off the line, I wandered around my room for a few minutes, feeling sorry for myself. When I finally got into bed, I felt uncomfortably warm in my sleeping suit, so I got up and changed quickly to a lighter suit. But when I got back in bed it didn't seem to help. I felt chafed where the fabric confined me, and hot all over, and I suddenly realized this was another compulsion Judy must be using, to make me sleep in the raw, something I never did ordinarily. I took off my sleeping suit under the blankets, feeling like I'd beaten the restriction by staying covered, but then I remembered I always kick off my blankets in my sleep, so I'd be exposed most of the night. Fine! So Judy could watch me sleeping in the nude! I wasn't going to worry about it!

My behind was still extremely sore, so I had to lie on my stomach to go to sleep. But I got a sensitive erection as I realized I was in the position in which I'd fantasized about being whipped when I stroked off. I had a strong urge to lift my butt a little and thrust my erection against the mattress, and after a short attempt to resist temptation, I gave in and moved my hips several times, trying to make it look as if I was just moving around to find a comfortable position. Pretty soon I started noticing friction from the sheath around my cock, and felt the enlarged nipple in my rectum moving again!

I stopped moving right away, and tried hard to look like I was almost asleep. I didn't know if Judy would interpret what I'd just been doing as trying to masturbate, but I didn't want to take any chances. I tried to lie still and go to sleep, but I couldn't stop thinking about my erection, and I couldn't make it go down. I felt very sensitive lying on my stomach, and my sore butt made me feel perverse arousal. I felt a body memory of being paddled over Judy's knee, and knew I had to stop thinking this way. I tried using the mental exercises I'd been studying to go into Auto-Rest Mode, and that must have worked because I soon went off to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I was humping and thrusting my erect cock against the mattress, with a moving, slippery presence in my rectum, and it felt like I was only a few seconds from climax. I'd been dreaming that all four girls I'd told Diane about were in charge of my discipline, and they were all tantalizing me in the positioner as part of my punishment: goosing me, and tickling my inner thighs, with feather touches on my cock, then paddling me when I started to thrust my hips and making me beg for more contact. It wasn't scary having all of them humiliating me like that in my dream -- it was just a tremendous turn-on! And now that I was awake, I realized that rubbing against the mattress didn't offer enough contact, but all I had to do was grab my cock and I'd get off right away, almost like a wet dream. I hadn't had one of those since I started stroking off at sixteen, but I remembered them very well! I reached down to touch my cock, and then pulled back, scared.

I could see dim daylight through my polarized window! Judy was certainly awake by now, and she was probably watching me wake up, obviously a time when my self-control would be minimal! I needed all my will power to stop thrusting against the mattress, and once I succeeded I realized I'd kicked my covers off, so I quickly grabbed them and pulled them up to cover myself. It crossed my mind then that even if Judy wasn't watching at the moment, she'd probably have a vid clip showing me waking up, humping bare-assed in bed, and I felt a new surge of embarrassed arousal. Even if I got out of this training somehow, Judy would have a lot of power over me if she got to keep those vid clips! I'd do just about anything she wanted to avoid having them show up on an anonymous VirtWeb site or someplace where my classmates might see them.

When I finally sat up I realized my behind was still sore, maybe not quite as bad as last night, but it still hurt to sit on the bed. The soreness gave me another erection, recalling the sex-surge arousal I'd felt after whipping rounds the day before, and all the submissive fantasies I'd had about Ms Fechtenbaum. I was sure Judy knew all about those fantasies, and I suddenly had X-rated pictures in my head of Judy putting me through all the punishment scenes I'd imagined during those fantasies. Once I lost control of my thoughts like that, I was so aroused by the sexy dream I'd just had that I found it very difficult to stop. It took me a long, frustrating time to calm down.

When I finally had control of myself, I put on my sleeping suit again, went down the hall and into the bathroom, and started cleaning my teeth. We have two bathrooms that my stepsister Gwynn and I use, so when the bathroom door opened and Gwynn walked in I didn't give it much thought. Surprisingly, Gwynn didn't just turn around to go to the other bathroom, but came in with me and closed the door. I looked up, expecting her to say something, but she just stared at me with a kind of red-faced, fascinated expression. The way I felt, I wasn't up to this.

"What's with you, snotnose?" I asked in an angry tone. "Can't you see I'm using this bathroom? Go on out and use the other one!"

I saw Gwynn's face get all twisted up and I couldn't figure out what was happening at first, but then she suddenly started crying! She let go of the robe she'd been holding in front as she turned to open the door, and I got a sudden glimpse that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Then she pulled the door open and fled down the hall towards her room, crying loudly.

I was hurting Gwynn's feelings! I was going to get it for this!

I ran after her and called out to her to wait, that I was sorry I'd yelled at her. She hesitated but then ran into her room and turned on privacy. I moved close to her door to continue my apology.

"I'm really sorry, Gwynn," I yelled through the door to have a chance to be heard through the soundproofing. "I was feeling grumpy and I just snapped your head off. I know I shouldn't have taken it out on you like that."

The door opened and Gwynn peeked out hesitantly. "You're not mad at me?"

"No!" I said, "But you have every right to be mad at ME!"

Diane suddenly appeared from her room. "What was that shouting about?" she asked. "Gwynn, what happened?" Gwynn just started flushing, and I figured I should answer.

"I, uh, said something mean to Gwynn," I said, "because I was feeling bad myself. But I've apologized."

Diane reacted angrily. "I suppose you think that makes everything fine again, David," she said. "But you can't just go around . . ."

"Davey apologized, Mom!" Gwynn interrupted. "And I don't feel bad now. Anyway, It wasn't his fault. I went into the bathroom he was using, and I shouldn't have."

Diane looked at Gwynn for a minute, still in the robe she had to hold in the front, and Gwynn began to flush again under her Mother's inspection.

"No, you shouldn't have, Gwynn," Diane said gently. "From now on I want you to use the bathroom at this end of the hall exclusively, and Davey, I want you to always use the bathroom near your room. OK?"

We both agreed, and after hesitating a few seconds Diane walked back into her room.

"You really weren't mad at me, Davey?" Gwynn asked tentatively.

"Naah," I said, trying to think of what would make her feel better. "You're really pretty Max for a little stepsister."

Gwynn's eyes lit up at that, and we talked another minute or so. Then I said I had to go finish cleaning my teeth.

OK, I thought that was a very successful apology. But I knew it wasn't enough to keep me from getting some sort of a whipping that afternoon. I got a scared feeling, like butterflies in my stomach, thinking about it.

When I got to school, Hubba was doing everything I'd hoped to disguise my embarrassing situation. I was able to sit in my chair without feeling how sore my behind was, and whenever I got an erection, Hubba's sheath would hold it back against my stomach to camouflage it. My cock was very sensitive -- I wasn't used to getting off only once every twenty-four hours or so -- but I was able to concentrate most of the time on my lessons. The exceptions were when I would catch a glimpse of a female classmate and feel a sudden surge of lust. We have a school dress code, so everyone wears a uniform, but some of the girls do something to their uniforms to make them look sexy. The girls who did this best were all Judy's friends, including the three girls I'd just dreamed were helping Judy tantalize me. Remembering my dream made it harder to concentrate on school work.

When Judy came in and sat down I felt myself flushing. But she began talking with her friends and didn't look at me, so after a while I was able to relax. We were having a special presentation today. The Dekabrain, Nebuchadnezzar, was presenting some of its research results for the previous year in human terms, and we were going to hear about it. Dekabrain time costs millions of dollars a minute, of course, so a subsidiary AI called Neb-13 was going to make the actual presentation. Even Neb-13 had IQ ratings near 300 in most human skills, and a good deal higher in tutorial ability, so what we were seeing was nearly state-of- the-art. There'd be a fifty minute presentation, and at the end we could ask Neb-13 questions.

The talk was challenging even for me, but of course Neb-13 was able to weave many levels into its presentation, so even the Tech Phobes got something out of it. I got to ask two questions, and Neb-13 said one of them involved concepts that had not yet been promulgated in human terms-- probably meaning there was too much complexity for a human to grasp without lots of preliminary study. But the answer to my other question about proof paradigms in human versus AI mathematics was fascinating. I asked a follow-up question in Logica-9, the language the AI's use among themselves, and Neb-13 answered me the same way. When the question period was over, I spent an hour at the deepest level of the interactive tutorial Neb-13 pointed us to, but when I became mentally tired I worked on mental training tutorials again until lunch.

I always had lunch at the table Judy used in the cafeteria. She sat with her friends, so I was on the other side of the table near the end, but it always felt good to be sitting near the four prettiest girls in the class, and I did my best to appear interesting and funny. Sometimes I got all of the girls laughing pretty hard, and one of the other guys at the table, Mike Greenwold, was even better than I was at goofing. I enjoyed his routines a lot myself. Mike told me once in the men's room after lunch that his ambition was to make all the girls at the table pee their pants from laughing, and he claimed that one of them had already admitted doing it. I wondered which one, but I didn't know if he was just kidding, and I didn't want to ask and seem naive.

In the afternoon, I was supposed to turn in a boring report I hadn't done in Civics, so I told the teacher that my Dad had gone to Asia and I had to do things around the house, and I got let me out of the assignment. All students stay in our one large classroom, since that's where we have our wave-guide I/O lines, and the teachers came around to visit us. We have about eighty kids in the room, but we break into smaller groups in the afternoon, wheeling our console desks around and using sound buffering to reduce cross chatter. Judy was in my group a few times, including the Civics class that bored me at the beginning. I started to flush when she wheeled up next to me at one point, and I got a really sensitive erection, but she just smiled at me like we were only classmates, and after awhile I was able to relax.

At the end of school I started walking to Judy's house, apprehensive now that I had nothing to distract me from what I knew was coming. It was tough walking to Judy's of my own free will, but I'd realized the night before that there was no way I could escape; I'd just make my whipping worse if I didn't show up voluntarily. I became more aware of my sore behind as I walked, and developed a rock-hard erection. I was surprised to feel so aroused, but then decided that my unconscious couldn't differentiate between sexual fantasies I'd had about being punished and the reality of having a painful whipping in store. Either that, or the way Judy got me off over her knee at the end yesterday was the only part that mattered to my libido. Once in Judy's apartment I remembered what she'd said about putting on punishment shorts, so I went to get a pair from the bureau, feeling humiliated. I remembered Judy making my shorts drop off yesterday, and assumed there were more embarrassing tricks like that she could do with the smart fabric.

I'd been told to wait in the entertainment room by the entrance, and I noticed the punishment wand lying on a table by the door. I felt a rush of shame seeing it there, where anyone coming in to visit Judy would notice it. I suddenly felt a violent hatred of the wand. Judy was going to whip me with it, and I'd bought it myself, with my own money! I felt a body memory of how much it hurt when Judy used it on me yesterday, and I wanted to take it and throw it away or destroy it! But I knew that if I did that Judy could get a new one delivered in a few hours, and then I'd really get it!

I finally settled on occupying myself with mental exercises, trying to make it reflexive to behave the way I'd been told. Don't try to grab my shorts if they start falling off. Don't hesitate to do what Judy says. Don't bother her with repeated requests. Always call her "Ma'am". Most important, don't try to lie to her, or even exaggerate!

Suddenly I heard the front door open, and Judy walked in and saw me.

"Hmm," she said, grinning. "So you've been bad! Tell me what you did!"

As I started to answer, I glimpsed my reflection in a wall mirror, red- faced and scared-looking, an obvious erection making a tent in my shorts. Hubba wasn't holding my erection back against my belly while I was with Judy.

"I, uh, hurt my stepsister Gwynn's feelings," I said, and added hastily, "But I apologized right away and she said she didn't feel bad afterward."

When did this happen, David?" Judy went over to her console and brought up a vid clip of me talking with Gwynn outside her bedroom door. I guided her in backing it up to the right point, and then Judy played it on her wallscreen with full production quality. I saw Gwynn's flushed face as she entered the bathroom, and it struck me now that she was embarrassed about something. Then I heard my voice saying, "What's with you snotnose?" and I cringed. Even I could hear how mean I sounded! Gwynn started crying and her robe flipped apart as she was going out to the hall, and as the rest of the scene played out I felt more and more scared about the whipping I was going to get.

"How can you bring yourself to be mean to Gwynn?" Judy asked in a disbelieving tone after Gwynn was gone from the clip. "Can't you see she's infatuated with you? She was obviously intending to give you a strip show to try to turn you on. Has this sort of thing ever happened before?"

"Ah, yeah," I mumbled, then consciously spoke up so Judy wouldn't have a problem hearing me. "She knocked on my bedroom door naked once when Diane and Dad were out for the evening. When I acted surprised, she said something like, 'Well after all, you ARE my brother!' But she looked so young back then, I didn't get that turned on by her body, and anyway I thought Diane would be really mad if I did anything."

"Thank heaven for that!" Judy said feelingly. "That poor girl would probably fuck you if you asked her to. Some of her girlfriends are doing it by now, and it wouldn't be good for her at all to do it with her stepbrother."

Judy rolled back the vid clip to show Gwynn, and looked at it critically for a moment.

"She's cute. Doesn't she have any boyfriends at school?"

I said I didn't know, and Judy pondered for a moment. I was thinking how I hadn't really understood how Gwynn had a monster crush on me, but it was obvious now that I thought about it, and I was sorry now I hadn't asked her into my room and played around with her when she came to my door naked. I started thinking of Gwynn differently all of a sudden. Old enough. Pretty nice tits now, actually--much more mature than when I watched her in July.

I felt a wave of Deep O-Mode disorientation, and when I came out of it Judy looked angry.

"OK, David, here's what you're in for. Normally if you hurt someone's feelings you'll get eighty slaps, but I'll cut that in half if you make a successful apology, as you did here."

Forty slaps, I thought with a sinking feeling, at least I'd gotten out of eighty.

"But in the case of Gwynn, I'm going to raise the schedule to one hundred and twenty if you hurt her feelings without making her feel better, and sixty if you make a successful apology!" Judy's voice rose, "And I'm very angry that you were just thinking about seducing her after I explained how it would be bad for her. If I ever see you trying to do anything like that, I won't limit your punishment to a single day!" I cringed and promised I wouldn't, and after a moment added that there was no way I could do that while I was being watched all the time anyway, and Judy nodded angrily.