Trainingware Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diriger
diriger
26 Followers

Hubba could monitor how close David got to waking, and stop stimulating him for awhile then to draw things out. The longer the buildup lasted, the hornier David would feel when he finally awakened. I watched David carefully as Hubba tantalized him, letting my house brain use lots of camera angles and close-ups. David looked very peaceful to begin with, but he was soon breathing deeply. Then he started thrusting his hips spasmodically, feeling Hubba's slippery resistance around his cock, emphasized by contact with the mattress. I was getting very excited myself as I watched David moving, so I inserted my own peripheral, and brought myself to the Arousal rating Hubba said David was experiencing.

David's thrusting motion became more regular and went on for several minutes, building up to a strong rhythm and then slowing down again as Hubba drew things out. But every time he started building up he became more frenetic, until I was surprised he could sleep through it. When he finally woke up and just managed to stop from touching his cock, I let myself go to climax! I had five orgasms again, and it took a few minutes, so I had to run the recording back to see what had happened after David woke up; but there weren't any more good bits. I felt a little guilty about getting off myself while I left David frustrated, but I also felt a strong sadistic turn-on about it. I didn't have any energy left for sexy thoughts right then though, so I reassured myself that I'd gotten Hubba's agreement that David's therapy would be advanced by arousal like this, and returned to my normal routine.

When I got to class and went to my seat, I could see David out of the corner of my eye, watching me with a fascinated red-faced expression. I tried to ignore him as much as I could while I talked with my friends, and eventually I glimpsed him starting to think about other things. The Neb-Spooler-13 presentation that was scheduled was enough to take my mind off everything else, and I lost myself in it. At the end, David asked a few questions, and in the second one he said something in what sounded like Logica-9, the latest AI language. I thought he'd just memorized some phrase to ask a question, but then Neb-Spooler-13 said something to him in the same language, and David answered back! David was having a conversation in Logica-9 with a Tribrain AI right in our classroom! Everybody was tremendously impressed, even the Master Teacher!

In the afternoon, I heard David give a lame excuse why he didn't have his homework ready in Civics, and I resolved to do something about that. I was supposed to keep adding duties for David to perform if he wanted to avoid whipping, and not lying to anyone was a good one. I decided to make him turn in all his school assignments on time too.

When I got home after school, I saw David wearing punishment shorts and looking scared. I found out what he'd done, then played back the vid clip where he hurt his step-sister Gwynn's feelings. I got kind of mad at David about that. I told him Gwynn was obviously infatuated with him and that he shouldn't be mean to her. Then in Deep O-Mode I learned that Gwynn's crush was news to David. (He had an unbelievable lack of empathy!) But he was thinking how he would have liked to fuck Gwynn if he'd figured it out. He didn't feel any guilt at all about this! Right after I'd told him it would be a bad experience for Judy to be fucked by her step-brother!

So when I brought him out of Trance, I told him he was going to get sixty smacks instead of the forty that a successful apology would normally earn him, and said that from now on he had an assignment to be nice to Gwynn. Then I made his punishment shorts drop off and started his punishment. After I gave him his first whipping round and had him bawling loudly, I told him I'd be back shortly and went to the table behind him to repeat what I'd done yesterday.

I got myself off with a single orgasm again, bending over the table and experiencing the sensie of David's stinging butt and aroused cock in the positioner. I still felt embarrassed about needing to stifle myself so David wouldn't figure out what I was doing, but that was a turn-on too. Everything that I was doing with David was unbelievably erotic for me.

After the sixty smacks were done with, I whipped him a little more as I gave him new assignments on how to act. At the end, I told him to think of ways to please me, and left it kind of open-ended, so he'd always be trying to imagine what I wanted from him. Since David never really cared about anyone else enough to even try to understand them, Hubba said this would give him practice and make him realize there were other people he had to interact with successfully. And of course it also meant that I was going to be the most important person in his life. Basically, he'd get a super crush on me, even worse than the one he had already!

After I finished David's whipping and let him out of the positioner, I refused to get him off, when he asked in an obviously humiliated voice. Then I bullied him when he tried to appeal to my social side to get his way. He offered to take a paddling over my knee to get off, but I knew he'd enjoy that too much. It gave me an idea, though, and I told him I'd do it if he bent over the table and took thirty-five slaps at full whipping strength, getting take-overs every time he moved. He obviously couldn't bring himself to accept a whipping on those terms -- I would have been shocked if he had! But then he offered to take thirty-five smacks if I'd restrain him in the positioner. He was really horny! I felt a little sorry for him, but I needed to make him understand he wouldn't get a reward when he disappointed me as he had today with Gwynn, so I brought the session to a close.

I went back my room, and that was the start of my pattern of masturbating at all hours while I was in charge of David. From then on I hardly ever let a day go by without stroking off three or four times. I knew I was unusually sexy compared to most of my peer group, but I'd never felt such continuous excitement as this, and my constant erotic heat surprised even me. I thought David was at least as turned on as I was, but I could get off when I wanted to and he couldn't. I felt a mean little thrill whenever I thought about that.

I put in a call to Diane Carmody afterward, and told her that David had an assignment to make Gwynn feel better about herself, so Diane shouldn't be surprised if he suddenly paid Gwynn a lot of attention.

"Has Davey ever thought about doing anything to Gwynn?" Diane asked, "I mean . . . she has a crush on him and I worry about what might happen, but I haven't wanted to pry into his sexual desires any more than I had to."

I was immediately comforting. "There's no problem. Gwynn's been flirting with David by showing off her body, but he hasn't done a thing about it. In fact Gwynn is one of the few people David feels some affection for, and he wouldn't want to hurt her." This was all true, but things would have been different if he'd understood earlier she might let him fuck her -- he didn't ever consider that something he wanted to do would hurt someone else.

"Anyway," I went on, "David's going to be trying to help her from now on. Maybe we can find her a boyfriend, between us. I have a couple of ideas."

We talked a bit more about David, then Diane thanked me and we signed off.

diriger
diriger
26 Followers