Trainingware Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diriger
diriger
26 Followers

I flushed even more. My cock felt like all I had to do is touch it and I'd come immediately, but I knew that was an illusion. I needed Judy to do it.

"Yes, Ma'am," I said, noticing how hard it was to catch my breath, but not wanting to start panting. "I'll do anything you say if you'll get me off!"

I took a deep breath and tried to say what I'd thought out last night. "You were right. It was painful to get paddled over your knee on Monday, but it was a turn-on too, and . . ." I was having trouble saying this, "Uh, I want to please you, so if you enjoy paddling me while you're getting me off, or doing other S&M things as a game . . ." I dried up again for a moment. "I mean . . . you're the boss and, uh, if you enjoy it, I want to make you happy."

I'd composed this speech to make Judy happy with me by being a good slave, hoping she'd want to be nice back, but I realized now that what I was saying was true! I really did want Judy to enjoy doing this! It felt like sex play right now, since I wasn't afraid of what Judy would do -- well, maybe a little tinge of fear that she'd get annoyed about something and give me a real whipping -- but that was sexy too! The threat of it anyway! Being completely in her power this way! I was so dependent on Judy that I wanted to please her as much as I could, and in fact I was feeling more and more deeply about Judy in an emotional way too, like she wasn't just my psychological agent, but also my protector . . . and my sex partner! I mean, we certainly had an intimate relationship! And I was pretty sure by this time that she was protecting me, that she wasn't being as mean to me during my sessions as she could have been. I knew that if I'd felt this way about Judy when she wasn't my psychological agent, I would have been sure I was in love with her.

"I fantasized about you paddling me over your knee while I was masturbating this morning," I went on, flushing extravagantly but trying to be a good slave. "You could use some of my fantasy if you enjoy punishing me that way. And I also thought of some other punishments last night while I was trying to think of ways to please you."

"Well that's very thoughtful of you, David," Judy said, flushing slightly herself. Then she raised her head to look at me with sexily lowered lids, "I know all about the fantasy you had this morning while you were masturbating, and it seemed like fun to me, so maybe I'll just try to duplicate it."

I felt a strange sinking feeling as I remembered the fantasy I'd had was actually quite painful and humiliating, but of course I'd already asked Judy to do what she wanted, so I knew I couldn't back out. Also, I had something else I wanted to say.

"And, if you, uh, want me to do anything for you, to get you off, I'd really enjoy doing that!" I had in mind Judy telling me to service her orally, or maybe even whatever-you-call-it, penile-ly, and it was an understatement to say I'd enjoy that!

"Thanks, David." Judy seemed a little less cheerful now. "I bet you would enjoy it, too." Then she smiled again, "But it's not appropriate to do anything like that during this stage of your training." I hoped that meant what I thought, that there was a later phase where it would be appropriate.

Judy stood up and gestured for me to follow. She walked me into the punishment room to the sofa where she'd paddled me on Sunday, then sat down facing me. "OK, I'll start giving you what you want now, David." She leaned back languorously and said, "Remember, you have to do everything I say if you want to keep me happy with you." After a smiling pause while she let that sink in, she said, "Come over closer to me now and take all your clothes off!"

I WANTED to do this, so I could hardly believe how embarrassed I felt as I started taking off my clothes, just as bad as the first two times I stripped in front of Judy. This was clearly some sort of magic she was using -- I was sure she couldn't make me feel this shy about undressing in front of her with just normal compulsion! I hesitated a long time once I'd stripped down to my underpants, but Judy didn't hurry me, just kept watching me closely, with a smiling focus on my contained but prominent erection.

At the end, I managed to slip my underpants down and kick them away. Then I tried to stand still, waiting for what Judy told me to do next. My erection felt rock-hard, and I wasn't able to meet her eyes at that point -- I felt almost afraid of what was going to happen.

Leaning forward on the sofa, Judy reached out and put her right hand in the small of my back to pull me toward her, until my lower legs were touching her knees. Then she guided me to turn ninety degrees to the right, and pressed with her left hand on my belly and her right hand on my back. I realized what she wanted and I bent over, flushing deeply.

"Good, David. Now stay like that." And I suddenly felt the fingers of Judy's left hand moving slowly up between my legs, trailing along the inside of my thighs. I groaned and moved my legs apart, which was what she seemed to want. Judy's fingers kept trickling slowly up between my legs until they made light contact with my testicles. I groaned louder, and Judy suddenly gave me a light spank with her right hand on my protruding behind. Even as minor as the slap was it stung a bit because I still felt sore from the day before.

"Don't make any noise or move your hips without permission, David," Judy crooned. "I want you to show a little self-discipline now, or I'll have to punish you."

For the next ten minutes or so, Judy did things to excite me, while telling me not to move or make any noise. The Hubba wasn't stimulating me, which was the only thing that made it possible to keep from thrusting my hips, but as I became more and more aroused I started feeling Hubba's tentacles moving in my rectum again, and the sheath around my cock stiffened. I knew if I rocked my hips it would provide me with the friction I wanted, and a minute later, when something Judy did made me squirm, I could feel the sheath moving against my thrust. Intensely exciting!

Judy gave me another light slap on the ass for moving my hips, then started using the fingers of her left hand to form a constricting ring around the base of my penis. She brought the constricting ring up slowly toward the tip, and then down again just before she got to the glans, the really sensitive part. At the same time, she brushed the fingers of her right hand between my legs in back. I was moving after a few seconds, and Judy suddenly sounded a little annoyed, saying I wasn't taking this seriously, and if I didn't want a really painful paddling, I'd better stop moving. Her voice sounded like she was just looking for an excuse to paddle me, and I was intimidated. I tried very hard not to move after that.

A few minutes later, Judy leaned to her left and extended her right arm so I could see her hand, then wrapped all her fingers down in a fist except the middle finger, the classic "Fuck you" gesture. She withdrew her right hand and brought it behind me, and I could feel her finger trail over my still-sore buttocks and explore around until it went into the crack and touched the base of the tentacles Hubba was thrusting in and out of my rectum. Suddenly I felt something like a long, broad finger that Hubba must have simulated to feel like Judy's finger, and she sloo...oowly thrust the enlarged finger into my anus to goose me! Very deeply and thoroughly, so I could feel it touch the nerve ganglia behind my prostate; it felt like having my cock stroked from the inside, and I became incredibly aroused, moving galvanically in a long slow thrust of my hips, and groaning. The giant finger felt quite realistic, and I sensed Judy really did have her finger inside me when she wiggled it. The Hubba was also providing friction on the outside of my cock as I rocked my hips, and I almost cried with excitement!

Judy stopped and said in a strict sounding voice that this wasn't working out, I wasn't trying hard enough. Judy sat back with both her hands free, but I felt the finger inside my anus expand even more, and I remembered my fantasy about Judy making me feel I had to go to the bathroom. The feeling got more and more explicit until I couldn't resist asking permission to use the toilet, but Judy immediately told me I had to wait.

"I think you need this discipline, David. I'll be able to tell if you try to expel Hubba, and you'd better be careful to hold everything in until I'm all done with you or you'll really get it!"

Then I saw Judy produce the wand at the short paddling length she'd used before, and I was suddenly frightened. I knew I'd imagined her being mean to me in my fantasy, but I didn't remember exactly how mean, and I couldn't tell if she was really going to whip me hard now or just tease me some more. Maybe she really was annoyed with me! I felt scared, but when she told me to get over her knee I moved automatically to obey.

Judy told me to get my butt up, and I lifted my belly and erection off her knee, and made my ass a good target, still feeling the pressure of the Hubba inside me. Then I felt a hard stinging slap on my rear that really hurt! I yelped but didn't pull away -- I was afraid Judy would be so annoyed she'd put me in the positioner -- and after the second and third slap, I realized the whipping was right around the pain level I'd barely been able to hold still for when I was bending over the table yesterday. I got ten slaps spaced out over thirty seconds, and I wasn't getting any sexual stimulation with them either. I was crying quietly with pain and fright near the end, and was barely able to refrain from expelling Hubba as the whipping caused me to lose my concentration. Then the slaps stopped, and I heard Judy's strict sounding voice again.

"Are you sorry you've been a bad boy, David?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I answered quickly. I was almost sure Judy was just teasing me to match my fantasy. Wasn't she?

"I suppose you want me to touch you again, the way I did on Sunday?"

"Yes, please, Ma'am, I'll do anything you say!" My tone was as abject as I could make it, since I knew Judy would gladly paddle me some more if I didn't sound like I meant it.

"All right, I'll give it a try. Now DON'T MOVE!"

Suddenly I felt Judy's hand touching the sensitive tip of my cock, unbelievable sensation! Her hand wasn't moving, so I wanted desperately to move against it, but controlled myself.

Judy sounded pleased when she spoke again. "Very good, David. Just a little more humiliation now." The feeling that I had to go to the bathroom got even stronger, and I started feeling kind of desperate about whether I could hold it in. Then Judy said, "You can move after I start paddling you!"

Then there was a pause, and I wanted to beg Judy to start so I wouldn't have to hold still. When I finally got the first slap and was able to move, it felt like I'd have a climax right then. But it actually took three or four minutes, and after the first few minutes it came home to me again that the harder the slaps, the faster I'd get to climax. I was able to sublimate a lot of pain now, and the constant humiliating feeling of needing to go to the bathroom was just the way I'd imagined it in my fantasy. I started begging Judy for harder slaps to speed up the process as I had yesterday, and at the end, with the magnified arousal I was feeling, I knew they were very hard -- I couldn't really gauge how hard. I felt the slaps stop just as I exploded in the kind of screaming climax I'd been having since Judy took charge of me.

I felt tremendous relief after my orgasm. My need to use the bathroom had ended just as I began to climax (a good thing, or I certainly would have lost control) and I'd never felt so sexually satisfied in my life. I didn't drop down on Judy's knees and go to sleep this time though, since I thought that had been kind of rude of me on Sunday. I looked down toward my cock in my crouching position, and noticed with some surprise that my semen wasn't making a mess on Judy's lap. After a moment's thought, I decided Hubba must be absorbing it to keep things neat.

When Judy saw I was still awake, she moved her knees to the left and pressed my shoulders to turn me over. I twisted around until I was turned over to face her, and she suddenly bent down and kissed me -- a really sexy kiss! I was so startled and moved by her soft touch I got tears in my eyes. I'd felt very intimidated after Judy's teasing got serious, but now it was obvious she'd only been acting out my masturbation fantasy, being just mean enough to make me feel totally dominated.

Judy sat back after kissing me and got a distant expression, then looked like she might be unhappy about something. Suddenly I felt embarrassed again, naked in front of Judy with my cock hanging limp, but already trying to come up again. Judy indicated I could get dressed, and after I did, she told me to pull over my flexichair and sit down.

"I paddled you with Zero Bruising," Judy said, "since this was a reward for being good; you might feel sore for a few minutes, but then it'll go away, aside from any soreness you have left over from yesterday, of course."

Judy gave a little sigh. " I shouldn't have kissed you just then. It's not recommended for your training right now. It must be pretty clear that I like you, right? And I know you like me that way, too. The training is intensifying your emotions about me, and it's intensifying mine too, I guess."

She seemed to be waiting for me to say something, so I gave a happy nod.

"Sure, Judy! I was always more attracted to you than any other girl I knew, and I'm feeling the attraction much more now, so I'm really glad to know you feel the same way!"

"Yes, I do," Judy sounded concerned. "But I don't want you fooling yourself that because I like you, I'm going to go easy on you. I have a job to do, and you're in a stage where I need to be very strict, so you mustn't think you can get away with anything. Understand?"

I nodded, a little disappointed that Judy wouldn't give me a break now and then because of how she felt, but I understood she had to be honest so I wouldn't resent her later.

"Now this isn't an order," Judy went on, "but I'd appreciate it if you share your thoughts with me about anything you've wanted in the last few days, anything I can do for you that won't compromise your training."

It took me a moment to figure out what I wanted, and then I felt hesitant about asking for it.

"I'd like to know more about you," I said slowly. "I've been thinking about you constantly since you said you wanted to be the first person in my life to be really important to me. Well, you are! But I'm unhappy I don't know more about you, things you consider important, like what I've been learning about Gwynn since I've started trying to help her. Do you keep a diary that you'd let me read?"

Judy seemed pleased, but uncertain. "I don't think I'd want to hand over my diary to you, David. Even as close as we are now, I still have some secrets I don't want anyone else to learn."

"Well, is your diary online?" I asked. "Can your homebrain edit it so I can learn about you without seeing all your secrets?"

Judy looked thoughtful. "Maybe. I'll see what I can do before I send you home tonight."

Judy went to her room and I waited until she closed the door, then raised my fists and threw back my head in a "Yes!" maneuver. Judy had kissed me because she couldn't resist, then got worried about doing it! Obviously it wasn't part of my training! And if I was any judge, she'd been very turned on when she kissed me, too! Turned on from paddling me over her knee of course, but she'd only paddled me to act out my fantasy and get me off, so she was really just getting excited about giving me sex I wanted. I felt a sudden rush of excitement as I thought about what Judy was probably doing in her bedroom at that very moment, stroking off, thinking about the paddling she just gave me!

As I adjusted to the idea that Judy cared about me, I felt ashamed about acting like such a good slave after only three days of training. I'd fantasized a lot about dominating girls this way, training them to want to cooperate as sexual slaves, but I'd always thought I'd be too strong- minded to fall into such a submissive role myself. I was happy Judy was attracted to me, but I began to feel a little rebellious too, wondering how to show Judy I wasn't just her puppy-dog. I couldn't think of anything right away, so I decided to use one of the mental exercises I'd been studying to direct my subconscious to explore the idea.

I worked at the console on Humanities readings until about five-thirty, then switched to mental training exercises. I was getting into some of the advanced exercises now, and maybe I'd been selling myself short when I told Judy I didn't have any special skill in mental training. I'd never really tried before, and the schoolbrain was telling now that I was near the top of my grade-level after only three days of concentrated study. It even said I had the potential to be an adept if I wanted to work hard at it! I was hungry for this kind of reassurance while I was in reward- avoidance training because I felt so powerless most of the time, but having Judy admit she was sexually attracted to me and learning I could be world-class in something I'd just started studying were two very comforting surprises for a single afternoon.

When Judy came in around six-thirty, she was carrying a smart-book and a Wave-Form ADT, a large capacity data pack used for recording sensies.

"I do NOT want you to let anyone else learn about these, David. I'm going to make that a compulsion if you want to take them. This is what you asked for, an edited version of my diary." Then she flushed lightly as she added: "And this ADT has a sensie recording of what I was thinking and feeling when I gave you your first session on Sunday."

I must have looked stunned as I realized Judy was letting me play a sensie of her! It's a very personal recording format, since you can't hide any of your thoughts, and this was a sensie she'd recorded of her reactions during my first session! After my initial shocked response, it occurred to me to wonder why she'd made the recording. Everybody knows it's a bad idea to play back your own sensie and experience everything a second time, so what was the recording good for? To give to me when I asked to understand her better?

"I've done a lot of editing, both in the diary and the sensie," Judy said. "So I'm still keeping some things secret from you, but you'll just have to live with that. Now will you accept a compulsion not to tell anyone about these?"

It seemed an odd question, since she was giving me compulsions all the time, but then I figured out that this wasn't connected with my therapy so she wanted to give me the choice. I agreed to the compulsion, and felt a momentary Deep O-Mode disorientation. As I came out of it, Judy was saying, "I warn you, David, playing this sensie might make you horny, so if you want to hold off until the next time I agree to get you off, I'll leave you alone to play the sensie first, so you'll have a release at the end."

I was pretty sure I was going to feel horny just thinking about the sensie, so I might as well not put it off. I could always turn it off after a few minutes if it was too intense. I thanked Judy, and said I probably wouldn't wait, but I might change my mind later.

"One more thing," Judy said as I was just about to leave for home. "I want you to do the standard half-hour aerobic workout every day from now on. I think you need to gain a little muscle tone and lose a tiny bit of baby fat. Not that's it isn't cute on you!"

She smiled at the end. She'd said it in a nice way, but I realized I had another assignment now that I had to carry out religiously if I wanted to avoid punishment for disobedience. I'd never liked exercise, but I decided I could do a half-hour every day during my free period at school.

diriger
diriger
26 Followers