Trainingware Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diriger
diriger
26 Followers

-14- Judy

I was supposed to let David wake up and succeed at masturbating Monday night. He had some lessons to learn about this, and the training schedule said he should succeed the first time he tried. I reset his watch and clock so he'd think it was four AM when he woke up, and I told Hubba to stimulate him just as I got into bed at one-fifteen, and snuggled down with my peripheral in place. I had the sensie feeding through the private wave guide between our houses now, so I was able to feel the subtle stimulation Hubba was using on David. I experimented with controlling the anal intrusion and the slippery friction David felt, and I was amazed at how effective it was. Just the anal intrusion alone got him extremely excited, even while he was sleeping deeply.

I was able to experience his erotic dreams about being controlled by me and my friends, although the details were all fuzzy and surrealistic. Of course I'd experienced some of the famous dream sequences on commercial sensies, so this wasn't totally unfamiliar. I asked Hubba if it could train David to restrict his fantasies to me alone in dreams like this, since I wanted to keep him feeling frightened about my friends joining in. Besides, I liked being the only one at the center of his erotic fantasies. Hubba demonstrated how it could reduce David's stimulation when his dreams included anybody else, and pretty soon he was conditioned to focus just on me. Hubba kept bringing David nearly to the brink of waking up, then letting him calm down a little before starting everything over again, until I was nearly frantic from experiencing his sensie.

After awhile, I muted the sensie body sensations but kept David's thoughts at full strength, then told Hubba to stimulate David enough to wake him up. I felt David's exuberance when he noticed the time and then his anxiety about getting caught, but the anxiety didn't slow him down. After he figured out he had to kick the covers off and started making real progress toward climax, I was surprised that all David's waking fantasies were still about me dominating him. I knew he was intimidated when he had a real whipping coming, but he clearly got turned on in fan- tasy situations where I teased and punished him.

I was impatient with how long it was taking David to get close, and I hurried it up a few times, then turned the sensie body sensations back up when he had to guess odd or even for the hurdle. When he guessed right, his Arousal level started up into the low 90's, and I felt my first orgasm starting. My peripheral wasn't doing it -- it was just from feeling David's excitement through the sensie. I'd forgotten that would happen if I didn't have a Hubba to control my orgasms the way it was doing with him. I had three orgasms while David's excitement continued to climb, and when he finally reached an Arousal rating of 95 just as he started to ejaculate, my final two were actually painful. David was extremely satisfied at the end, and went to sleep almost instantly

I played David's muted sensie recording again the next morning without using my peripheral. I just touched myself lightly with my finger after David got past his hurdles, and cut it off before it got painful, but I still had five orgasms. I noticed while I was playing the earlier part of the sensie that David had a lot of sexy anal fantasies, so I decided to use more stimulation like that during his sessions. I was feeling a bit disappointed that I couldn't really experience David's over-90 Arousal ratings properly, and it confirmed my intention to buy a Hubba-2 for myself. I immediately started planning how to pay for it.

Tuesday morning David talked to Judy about the boys in her class, an idea he'd had which I thought was rather insightful considering he'd thought his little sister was nothing more than an annoyance two days ago. When I saw David in my apartment after school, he'd been good, and I was sur- prised how horny he was again after stroking off only a little over twelve hours ago. His Arousal rating was already up to 76! Of course, I probably would have felt horny again that quickly if I were only allowed one orgasm a day. One good thing about all this was that I didn't have to put any special thought into what I wore when I met with David: he got aroused every time he saw me, even when I was just wearing my school uniform!

David was so cute when he asked me to get him off: he said if I wanted to prolong his paddling or give him other punishments I thought were sexy while I was doing it, he knew I was the boss and he wanted to please me. He was trying to be a good slave, and the idea that I might do somewhat mean things to him while I got him off was terribly erotic. Good! I told him to move closer to where I was sitting on the sofa and made him strip, then bent him over and tantalized him for nearly ten minutes, telling him not to move, and getting extremely turned on myself.

To make him lose control at the end, I got Hubba to help give him the kind of anal experience he'd imagined in his masturbation fantasy. I actually goosed him myself, but Hubba's tentacles extended my finger, making it seem much longer and thicker inside him. I experienced the sensation through David's sensie as a wild surge of arousal! He couldn't hold still, making long slow thrusting movements with his hips, so I told him he was being bad and took him over my knee to paddle him. I was trying to keep him uncertain as to whether I was simply playing or actually punishing him, so I continued to use a pain intensity right at the edge of what he could interpret as sexy, and when I finally got him off, he was screaming with release.

I thought he was so adorable, I gave him a real kiss when it was all over. I was extremely excited by that time, but I tried to make it an affectionate kiss rather than a sexy one. Hubba immediately told me that this kind of affection was inappropriate so early in David's training, so I tried to let David know he shouldn't count on me to let him out of discipline because I was attracted to him. When I gave him an opportunity to ask if there was anything he wanted from me that wouldn't degrade his training, he wanted to know how he could learn more about me, and the subject of my diary came up.

So I spent some time right after the session helping our homebrain edit my diaries from the time after Mom divorced Caspar. My earlier diaries had a lot of details about what Oscar had done to me, and I could read them again now without crying, but I didn't want David to see any of that. The stuff I was giving him was pretty private too, and I must not have been thinking too clearly about letting David see it. I had some thoughts that he'd learn more about me this way, and I wanted to develop his empathy, but I think the real reason was that I wanted to think of him as close to me -- a real boyfriend, in spite of our one-sided dominance relationship.

At some point, I made an even more poorly thought-out decision to give David my sensie recording from his first punishment session. I wouldn't have done that if I'd masturbated right after getting David off and going to my room, but I'd been in a hurry to edit my diary, so I was still extremely horny, and I wanted David to share the sexy feelings I'd had when I was put in charge of him. As I considered what to edit out of the sensie session, I came up with the times I spoke to David in Deep O-Mode, and the time I was masturbating bent over the table, watching his red bottom and experiencing what he was feeling on the positioner. I also edited out all the conversations I had with the Tutorial and later with Hubba that made it clear how much his punishment was guided by the training program. I guess I wanted to seem more in charge of things than I really was.

diriger
diriger
26 Followers