All Comments on 'Trainingware Pt. 09'

by diriger

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow! Please continue!

This was a great story, with so much more potential to go! Please, even though this was part 9 of 9 planned, please continue it! You are a very talented writer, and it was really a very cool story! Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes, please continue..AND proofread! :)

Brilliant ideas. Brilliant premise. I commented some on earlier parts. There are a few places in this story where Gwynn becomes Judy and in part 8, Hubba becomes Hubba 2 and again, in other parts, characters were swapped around, etc. I would suggest editing the parts to correct these things from the beginning - but don't change the story! It was well told, had logical paths of development, plausible reasons and motivations, excellent and VERY inventive back-story and this deserves to be a novella, really. I've never even read a novella on here, but the possibilities for development and for this story to become a romance of the first order between David and Judy and of course, some extremely habanera-hot deviant sexual play could well make the best case I could think for one! I thought at times, that you might fall into the trap of making a political statement, but you didn't and you used those opportunities to re-enforce and solidify your back-story yet further. Overall, WELL DONE!!! Please continue. If you need to, make it 50 parts - if that's what it takes to bring this wonderful tale to a fulfilling conclusion. Please write more!

dirigerdirigerover 14 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

This is Diriger responding to public comments 1 and 2 on Pt. 09. First of all, thank you for your positive comments. I'm glad you liked the story.

For commenter 1: I have proofread in great detail, but I would very much appreciate any detailed corrections you could make, e.g.: places where I mixed up names. Hubba 2 is the new version of Hubba that Judy is using for herself and David. I will search for Gwynn becoming Judy, but appreciate any other references.

For commenter 2 and 1: I do have a second sequence of submissions for Trainingware II, and will put it up in about a week. I have Traingware III (the last) fleshed out, but it needs a lot of work, and I don't expect to put it up before next summer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Trainingware II?

I was -so- excited to see that you planned on posting additional chapters in the Trainingware story...until I saw the dates. I hope they do get on the site, at some point. It would be fantastic to see how everything turns out. I agree with the previous commenters. This is one of the best, most in depth story I have read on this site, if not -the- best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Glad you stopped

Disturbing. You're obviously very bright and put a lot of thought into this. I hope real life treats you well.

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 7 years ago
This deserved to be continued

Something serious must've happened in the life of the author of this tale, for which I am very sorry, because this was an unusually perceptive and erotic kinky story. If the author had been able to deliver the parts two and three that he had envisioned, I believe it would have become a renowned erotic classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disturbing

Very disturbing story on so many levels.

aa02468aa024688 months ago

Really enjoyed the story! The multiple points of view, sharing of perspectives, and internal monologues of the various characters, I found both enlightening and creative. I’m honestly surprised there aren’t more comments posted here. I do hope the author will continue this compelling saga!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous