Trainingware Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diriger
diriger
27 Followers

-17-

Friday night, I went out with my friends and didn't return home until 11:30. When I arrived at my apartment, I learned that David had finally played my new sensie after Hubba brought his background Arousal level up to 82. I reviewed David's sensie recording from immediately afterward, and learned that he was convinced I was his protector again and was eager to apologize. His motivation for playing the sensie that evening was just what Linda said: he'd gotten so horny he knew he had to get my cooperation to get off. But I was gratified that when he learned how I'd protected him during his first session, he was sincerely sorry for misjudging me. He knew it made me feel bad to have him angry at me, and he was so attached to me now that he felt guilty. Not bad! It was the first time I'd ever seen him actually sorry he'd hurt someone's feelings. First of many, I hoped.

I almost passed up catching him masturbating on Friday night so it wouldn't complicate his apology on Saturday, but then I figured we could get it all done in one day. I could go pretty easy on him for masturbating, so his punishment wouldn't be too terrible. I had Hubba wake him up humping against the mattress with his time set to one-thirty, figuring he'd want to stroke off so much he wouldn't worry that it was earlier than usual. Sure enough, when he woke up he immediately started trying to get off by hand. It was cute that it took him so long, and he was sooo single-minded about it near the end. I didn't get tired of watching this. I was looking at his butt going up and down, experiencing his sensie and thinking about getting off myself, when I realized I had to talk to him in a few minutes. I'd have to wait to get off, so I turned David's sensie intensity way down.

When David got to the first hurdle, he guessed wrong. Of course it was easy for Hubba to cheat, since David had to guess before the number was chosen; Hubba actually determined when David won or lost according to a predetermined sequence. The sequence was going to demonstrate a statistical trend over time toward less and less chance of success, something he'd be able to recognize when he learned the right kind of mental discipline, called Consequences, but he'd be kept from figuring out that Hubba was cheating. Eventually he'd have to give up masturbating, and depend on me entirely. Learning this would raise his opinion of the Consequences discipline too, and it was an important to reinforce that because it would let David figure out how to act in his best interest at other times, a skill he was almost totally lacking right now.

David guessed right on the second hurdle and I allowed him to hump for a minute to increase his excitement and let him think he'd gotten away with it, then I used O-Mode to freeze him in place with his butt in the air. When I announced I'd caught him at it over the room speakers, the humiliation I felt through his sensie made me weak with excitement; this wasn't quite as mean as it seemed, since I knew David himself would think being caught in the act was sexy in retrospect! Then I had Hubba tie David in position against the bed with some of its tentacles and give him a short whipping with its tentacles. He squealed quite satisfactorily until Hubba finished. I told David what he had coming in the morning, and turned off the speakers.

I played back the sensie from when David woke up and got into the action with my own unladylike humping. When he heard my voice and realized I'd caught him, his embarrassment at full intensity almost made me wet my bed! I got off while Hubba was whipping him, kind of tough to take since I was experiencing it at full strength, but I could sublimate almost all of it.

Saturday morning, David got over to my apartment at seven-thirty, with a lot of complicated emotions on his face. I'd told him to come early and skip breakfast, since I figured we could have breakfast together. When David arrived, I could see he was in heat, dying to reach orgasm: his resting Arousal level was up to 81, even without Hubba stimulating him! But of course he realized he had a whipping coming before I'd do anything about it. After a short pause, he started apologizing about the way he'd been blaming me for everything.

"I'm sorry, Judy - uh, ma'am, for being so . . . resentful and mean the last few days. I played your DT last night, so I know I was wrong about what I thought. . ." He went on like he'd memorized what he was going to say, and at the end he looked unhappy.

"I know this just sounds like I'm sucking up to you because I've got a whipping coming and I need you to get me off so much . . ."

"Not at all, David," I interrupted, "I can always tell when you're lying, remember. I'm happy you're not angry at me any more, and I accept your apology." I stepped forward and gave him a little hug, and he started crying as he thanked me, but he was so horny that within a few seconds he was trying to rub against me, so I stepped back.

"None of that, David," I said teasingly. "You still have a whipping coming you know."

David looked scared, but he went and took off his clothes to put on his punishment shorts. He couldn't turn completely away from me to hide his erection, and he was at just as embarrassed having me see him this way as he'd been the first time I made him undress. I learned from Hubba that David's emotions from last night when he got caught masturbating was part of his embarrassment overlay now, although only at a reduced intensity since it was so extreme.

I told David to get on the positioner, and at the end when I didn't drop his shorts, he did it himself and climbed into whipping position, trembling a little. The rules for a whipping when David was caught masturbating were different than normal punishments. I could put as much sex-surge on the wand as I wanted, and give him some other sexual treats, as long as the punishment would still discourage him from getting caught masturbating again. I told Hubba do slowly build up the Sex Surge from the normal whipping level of 35 to 85 at the end. That should make him super horny by the time the whipping round finished, probably even give him an erection while it was going on.

I started the warm-up, and then gave him thirty slaps. He was a little sore to begin with because of the whipping Hubba gave him last night, so he was bawling early and was quite full-throated for awhile. But toward the middle of the whipping his voice took on a different tone, like he wasn't sure what he was crying about, pain or excitement. At the end of the round he had a nice sore butt and an urgent erection, with an Arousal rating of 85!

I let his restraints loose and brought the positioner down to the ground, and when he stood up, rocking his hips, I had to speak loudly to capture his attention and tell him to follow me over to my sofa and get over my knee. David wasn't sure what was happening, but he didn't hesitate to do what he was told, rocking his hips as he moved. Once he was over my knee I told him to get his butt up, but I didn't paddle him. I immediately grabbed his cock and started stroking it, goosing him at the same time as I had a few days ago. I let Hubba cut the buildup short, but still long enough to make him frantic, and he reached climax in about two minutes. He screamed his head off when he ejaculated and dropped bonelessly onto my lap again, then lifted himself up quickly because he'd decided he shouldn't do that.

"You were just too horny to punish any more without a chance to come, David," I said in a friendly voice, stroking his bottom lightly. "But I don't want you to think I'll always go this easy on you. I liked the way you apologized, so I thought I'd give you a reward. Let's have breakfast now, and when you've recharged your batteries I'll finish your punishment." It would be terribly mean to whip him when he wasn't feeling sexy, of course, like putting a strong negative sex-surge on the punishment wand.

David looked stunned that I'd taken pity on him in the middle of a session, and he suddenly asked tentatively if he could kiss me. He said I'd done it to him before, and he didn't have any sexual motive right now, so was it all right to do it back -- to thank me? Hubba agreed that this would fit in with his therapy as long as I didn't initiate it, so I stood up and let him kiss me for thirty seconds. It was really sweet, since he was trying hard not to touch any of my sexy parts, but at the end I increased his embarrassment again, and when he started flushing I told him he could go put on his shorts.

I'd decided we should have something nice for breakfast, so I went to the temporal in the large kitchen and got out some low-fat Eggs Benedict, with Crepes Suzette for dessert. I flashed the food and brought it back to the table, and David had already set out places, even though I hadn't assigned him to do it. We had some NewFruit juice before the eggs and coffee, and by the end of the meal I felt stuffed. David was beginning to look a little apprehensive by that time, so I checked his Arousal and it was in the seventies again. He'd had an erection for the last ten minutes. Of course he hadn't been able to get off since Wednesday night, and with one climax on Saturday morning, I'd expected him to get horny again quickly.

I stood up and told him I was going to use my bathroom, and he might want to use the one here before I continued his punishment. He got red-faced and obediently walked toward the bathroom door. I went to my room and peed quickly, then put on the new sensie thong I'd bought. It was basically a regular sensie suit, except that it didn't obstruct a view of the body. It was just a belt with a couple of loops of what looked like thin rubber tubing. One of the loops went down into the crotch, fitting into the cracks in my butt and vagina, and the other one came from the rear of the belt and went up around my neck in front, to the left and right of my breasts. The thong actually had to make a lot more contact around my breasts and ass than what was visible, but everything except the tubing was transparent membrane, almost invisible, that would spread out over my skin after I put it on. X-rated sensie starlets used thongs like this when they made sensies with companion vid clips.

When I came back into the room, David was standing red-faced, moving from one foot to another. I dropped his punishment shorts and enjoyed watching him for a moment, then told him to get back in the positioner. He looked scared again, more than I'd expected after the mild punishment I'd given him so far. Once he was in the positioner, I asked him if he wanted to substitute some alternate punishments for the sixty slaps he had left, and he agreed eagerly. I slanted the positioner back to an arousal position that put the wallscreen directly in his line of sight, then told him to watch the screen and it would remind him what he was being punished for. After a pause, I started the vid clip of him trying to stroke off last night.

The view started with David beginning to hump on the bed in his sleep, and went on for a few minutes until he woke up. He sat up and looked closely at his bedside clock, then turned around to look at the monitor cameras with a flushed and guilty expression, as if to determine if he was being watched. I thought his guilty expression was a tremendous turn-on! I was monitoring David on the positioner at low intensity, and when he saw himself trying to check out the cameras, he was nearly as embarrassed as he'd been when I'd caught him at it last night. He'd known I kept vid clips, of course, but the reality of watching himself like this while he had punishment coming made everything much more immediate!

David started to stroke off in the clip, and the system kept changing the angle of view between different monitor cameras to get the most erotic angles. I told David I was going to have Hubba duplicate the sensations he'd felt during this, and when Hubba started tantalizing him David gave a humiliated cry. After a minute of trying to resist, he began humping in the positioner. I skipped the clip forward a few times so he was only stimulated for five or six minutes, and after he was up to 87 Arousal I put my hand down and massaged his ass a little, telling him what a naughty boy he was, and asking him if he was sorry he'd been so bad. He was whimpering with excitement, totally inarticulate, as he reached the first hurdle he'd failed last night.

When I checked with Hubba I learned that the plan I had for going easy on David again during this whipping round wasn't going to work. I had to give him a normal whipping round with the sex-surge at thirty-five to provide enough of a disincentive. So I started the warm-up while he was still going over the hurdles in the vid clip, and after he got caught, I froze the clip and snapped David into punishment position again, then started whipping him with the wand. In spite of how excited I'd made him, he didn't sublimate the whipping very well. He was shrieking immediately, and bawling after about ten slaps. I kept it up to the count of thirty, and at the end he took awhile to stop wailing. I stood next to him and waited a few minutes, until his buttocks were sensitive again, then I continued with a short third round.

"Are you sorry you tried to masturbate last night, David?" I asked, and gave him a smack.

"Yes, ma'am," David cried out right after his shriek of pain.

"Are you going to do it again?"

And of course David didn't know how to answer. He didn't want to say he was going to do it again, but he knew he would if he thought he had a chance to get away with it. So if he said he wasn't going to do it again, he'd be lying and I'd catch him. After he hesitated a few seconds, I gave him a few more slaps, ordering him to answer.

"I can't help doing it, ma'am," he cried after he stopped wailing, "I get so horny, and you've given me a chance to get away with it sometimes, so I just can't resist!"

"You could just stop masturbating and depend entirely on my rewarding you when you've been good!" I answered in a strict voice, "Don't you want to be good?" And I gave him two more.

"Yes, ma'am," he shrieked. "I want to be good. I'm sorry ma'am."

I paused for a moment, and I could see David's butt wincing whenever he heard me move. Nice and red too, and I started monitoring him again to experience how it felt.

"All right, David," I said, "I suppose I just have to wait until you learn better. But I'm going to help that along by having Hubba tantalize you for ten or fifteen minutes to end your session." I paused again for effect, and then added, "I'm going to let you touch yourself and have a small chance to reach climax, about one in ten if you manage to come up with an erotic enough fantasy to get yourself off. But it's most likely that you just end up feeling very frustrated. Then I'll have to decide whether to leave you that way until tomorrow."

I made the positioner flexible again, and moved David into the reclining arousal position. Then I started having Hubba tantalize him, bringing him quickly to the masturbation stage when he was three minutes from climax. I released David's right arm, and he tried to resist touching himself but couldn't resist very long. Within thirty seconds he had an Arousal rating of almost 90!. I walked to the table behind him and sat down, watching David humping frenetically against the tension in the positioner while I tuned his sensie to higher intensity again. David was fantasizing for all he was worth, thinking about his sore behind and how completely I controlled him. He pictured me watching him right now, and imagined how I might be monitoring his sensie to feel his sore behind and sexual excitement. His Arousal rating kept going higher for awhile as he thought about me, then dropped back when his invention flagged.

He was nearly ready to give up and try not to touch himself, thinking he wouldn't be able to come, when I suddenly stood up and dropped my shorts, then started stroking myself lightly. After a minute I stopped and pulled off my top, then turned away from the positioner and bent over the table with my rear toward David, looking basically naked in my new sensie thong.

I'd always gone around the other side of the table before when I did this, so I could watch David's red bottom, but I had a reason for facing away from him this time. I'd put down a new carpet runner the previous day and told the Manufact that did the job to move the positioner slightly as it put down the runner. If David had noticed it, it hadn't registered, but from where David was positioned now he could see my reflection in one of the mirrors on the wall. And in fact I knew from David's sensie that he'd seen me as soon as I stood up and dropped my shorts, and was now concentrating single-mindedly on watching my rear in the mirror. With David watching, I spread my legs in my bent over position so my pussy was perfectly visible to him, then put my middle finger in view and started tantalizing myself through the hole in the membrane of the thong.

David went nuts with arousal, up to 90 immediately, and I told Hubba to let him progress into the 90's and get off just as I had my last orgasm. I reduced his sensie intensity so his augmented sexual sensation wouldn't overpower me, but kept a monitor on David's thoughts. It took about two minutes to get my first orgasm, only that long because I dragged it out. This was the most erotic thing I'd ever done in my life, and when I started coming, it was unbelievable. I focused in on David whenever I could spare a brain cell from what I was doing, and felt how excited he was watching me while Hubba tantalized him. I kept having more orgasms, one after another, until I was dripping wet, and as my fifth started Hubba told me that David was about to come. As I was finishing I heard David yelling, and after about a minute I turned around and pulled my shorts and top on again. David was lying still on the positioner, and I walked forward to where he could see me. Then I looked at him questioningly, as if I suspected something.

"Did you get off?" I asked.

"Uh, yes ma'am," he answered, sounding guilty.

I didn't want to ask him any hard questions. He knew he couldn't lie, but if I didn't force him to tell me what he'd seen, I'd be able to do this again.

"Well, congratulations on succeeding with your one in ten chance!"

I could feel his relief at getting away with it as I released his restraints and lowered the positioner. Then I told him he was free to get dressed.

When I got to my room, I phoned Diane and told her I'd spent forty-two hours on David's training since the previous Saturday.

"I'm sorry it's so much," I said, "I'm sure it'll go down a lot after David's father gets home so I'm not on call most of Saturday and Sunday."

"Don't worry about the hours!" Diane sounded exuberant. "I knew it would take a lot of effort to keep David occupied through the weekend, and you've been doing a wonderful job! I'm so grateful for what you've accomplished already that I want to give you a bonus."

"Please, Diane, I don't want you to feel you have to give me a bonus. I'm getting paid quite well for the work I have to put in, and I'm happy you're pleased with what I've done."

Diane was nodding happily, "David's been acting like an angel at home. He's been really nice to Judy too, and of course Judy's just overjoyed about that boy you found for her -- Charlie O'Hara?" I nodded, and Diane went on.

"And according to David's school he's actually caught up on his homework in all his courses! He's always missed turning in homework in courses he's bored with! How were you able to make him finish his assignments?"

I flushed. "Well . . . you know, Diane . . . I told him he'd get ten slaps for every homework he missed turning in on time."

diriger
diriger
27 Followers