Trainingware Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh." Diane looked worried. "Have you had to punish him a lot to get him to turn in his homework?"

"Oh, no!" I answered quickly. "I haven't had to punish him once for that! Just the threat was enough!"

Diane registered relief. "Well it's really worked, and I'm sorry we haven't used training like this before. I just hope it's happening early enough so the colleges he applies to can take his improvement into account."

I knew David had received nearly perfect scores on the Sixth Year Standard Exams in Math and CS, so I could hardly keep from laughing at the idea that any college wouldn't kill to get him.

Diane went on to tell me I was getting forty hours pay as a bonus, overriding my objections, and she immediately transferred the money into my account. When she signed off, and I realized how much money I'd just earned, I calculated that in four more weeks I'd be able to pay for a Hubba-2, even if my working hours went down to thirty a week. I decided that I deserved some instant gratification for a change, and contacted Mom at her office to arrange a loan. After she agreed, I ordered the Hubba-2 for myself. With expedited delivery, I'd have it before midnight, and I was looking forward to putting it to good use. Now I could experience David's heightened erotic states without being forced to come while he was just starting!

After I calmed down, I started working through some of the details of the training tutorial to learn more about Phase One Climaxing. It was only four weeks away now, and I knew it was going to be a very hard period for David. I knew I was supposed to keep an emotional distance from David until it was over, but I didn't have much hope of doing that any more!