All Comments on 'Traipse Ch. 02'

by solitarycafe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter, as soon as posible please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

It's definitely entertaining and hot. More please...

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 8 years ago
Getting better.

This chapter had a higher percentage of smut than the first, which I appreciate.

A few thoughts and observations:

1) Star erroneously says to Trask, "I didn't peg you as the dominatrix type." A "dominatrix" is a dominant female. A dominant male is a "dominator". Or she could have simply said, "I didn't peg you as the dominant type."

2) When Trask turned off the artificial gravity, "...we both started to float along with everything else in the room that wasn't fastened down." That defies the laws of inertia, which states that "a body at rest remains at rest, unless acted upon by an outside force." So, everything in the room wouldn't have started floating, unless something gave it a nudge to get it moving.

3) The Guass gun takes 5 seconds to recharge, plus you'd also have to load another round in it, since "it will shoot anything ferrous that will fit in the barrel", which implies it has no sort of magazine of preloaded projectiles. Star would also have to have a ready supply of specifically ferrous things that would fit in the barrel. She would have been better off with her simple--but effective--slingshot, which has no recharge time and can shoot anything (ferrous or non-ferrous) small enough to fit in the cup of the sling, and can be fired as quickly as she can load, pull back and release. A genius, such as Trask, should have been able to figure that out. He failed the KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) test. It also would have had the bonus of Trask keeping Star's dildo intact, ;-)

4) One would assume that the interior of the shuttle was at one Earth atmosphere of pressure and the same with the space port, so there would be no reason to depressurize before opening the hatch. You only need to depressurize if the exterior pressure is less than the interior one. Plus, if they were not equal, they would have needed environment suits.

5) If Trask hacked the shuttle's computers, why didn't he just redirect it to a destination other than Vale?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersolitarycafe@solitarycafe
Writing is my life's greatest passion! (Besides coffee!) Otherwise, I'm just a humble introvert, loving husband to wonderful, collared wife, and a cat dad. I enjoy intelligent, natural conversations with all kinds. Sometimes I succeed in being witty without being pretentious...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Traipse Ch. 01 Previous Part
Traipse Series Info