All Comments on 'Traitor's Daughter Ch. 03'

by OwnedbyConway

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Wooo

Loving it.

Every chapter brings out more background to their past, slowly putting the flesh to the bones of the story ...

Dimitry is one sick puppy. Think he needs anger management therapy...lol

Nice one OBC ...now get scribbling with TD 4 pronto..:-))

ObscurelogicObscurelogicover 10 years ago
WOW!!!

I am loving this story. Dmitry is one sick fuck but damn he is so hot!! And Lexi! impossible not to love a female lead with a geeky dressing sense :)

Sooo.. the plot is thickening. Alex?? who is this guy..Lexi's real dad?? I have a feeling he's gonna appear somewhere along the story. Hmmm maybe he's someone who was a father figure for Dmitry during his tortured teenage years. Who knows maybe :)

I really really hope you do a flashback chapter of Dmitry's hardship. That would really help us make better sense of his conflicted character along with all those anger issues. Great job. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worth the wait

Though I hope we don't have to wait quite as long for Ch. 04! Thanks again for sharing.

Regards,

R

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Compelling read. I stopped reading after half way through chapter 2 because I found it too harsh and unrelenting for me but I am glad I have revisited this story. I am looking forward to the complexities of the situation that Alex and Dimitry find themselves in. How does someone get over appalling treatment sustained over a prolonged period of time? Alex has done so well so far, but boy Dimitry needs some forgiving and understanding to be fair. Fantastic story. Thank you.

thundersglorythundersgloryover 10 years ago
I Love it!

I just adore this story, the characters really draw you in. I can't wait to find out why the file said she was spoiled and was so erroneous. I also love how her broken eyes remind him of his past and make him feel sorry for her. Great job! keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
story

Hope she can stay strong mentally, that she does not like so many other story's in this genre suddenly, unbelievably fall in love with her abuser, or if she has too not until she brings him to his knees before forgiving him. even then it will not be true to life, which I suppose these story's aren't. good writing though, with the story starting to flesh out well.

tati89tati89over 10 years ago
More character development

Glad that you are developing the characters since it makes them more likable and relatable. I love a good redemption story, which might be where you're heading to. Yeah, Dmitri needs anger management courses or a punching bag (that is not human...lol). Love strong, crazy, alpha males, although the fact that he was involved in her dear mom's murder makes it hard for me to want him and Lexi together. I'm really looking forward to Lexi dishing out some of her own vengeance as well. Definitely looking forward to your next chapter!

Ps: All of this bolding kinda distracts me a bit, much rather that you use italics. Just a thought. *ducks rotten tomatoes*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

This is a great story, I love it when characters are not totally in control of themselves. I love the way they both are a mix of violence, tenderness and fragility... Pleeeease chapter 4 :-D ( an advise : maybe more physical description of the characters, so we can picture them better)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Enjoying the story so far, and hoping it doesn't collapse over time like so many other good starts do.

Unfortunately, as I see it, the killing of her mother just took the entire group way beyond a vicious but otherwise simple rapes and beating and into Arlington territory, that which is truly monstrous and beyond redemption, let alone forgiveness. The best part of her is now probably dead along with her mother, the part of her filled with joy and laughter in what filled the moments before the inevitable hit. Hopefully she'll become something stronger and we'll see some brutal castrations and maimings in the future of all the perpetrators.

His fleeting sense of guilt just doesn't make up for it.

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Well well well.

He's a nasty little psycho isn't he ....not content with raping her brutally he now plays with her in her sleep and then gets angry again.Evil but captivating.More please :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm not complaining because the story is great, I just wish your editor or editors would help you evolve your details a bit more. When is Chapter 4 coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Question.

This is probably a silly question, but because she had to get stiches on her lip will it scar permanently? It would be an interesting symentry since she marked herself permanently because of him with her tattoo and then he marked her as well. Was that intentional?

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayover 10 years agoAuthor

Hi All,

Thanks so much for all the feedback.

Tat89 - italics from here on out. - thanks :)

Anon – My editor is amazing and had suggested more detail but I was overly excited to submit TD3. I am working on detail/structure and hopefully the next chapter there will be improvements. Please keep reading; your feedback is very valuable to me and is an effective tool in enhancing my literary skills. Constructive criticism works for me. – thanks

Spearfish – “Evil but captivating.” Great descriptive, totally sums Dmitry’s character up right now. – thanks

Anon – There are no “silly” questions but I can’t give too much away. I will just say that the anger behind the lip injury was intentional. Wish I could tell you more but where would the fun be in that? – thanks

Anon – This is a “vicious” group. Dmitry should have enough “guilt to start his own religion” by now. I co-jacked that quote can you guess from whom?

Anon- Physical descriptions are en route :)

Anon – I have never really been into stories where the victim falls instantly in love with their captor or abuser it always makes me think….stockholm. – thanks :)

Thundersglory – Thanks so much! I am almost done with TD4 hope you like it. – thanks :)

Mayness – Thank you for revisiting the story. I hope you continue to enjoy it. – thanks

Anon – Working on TD4 should be done very soon :)

Obscurelogic – Thanks for reading and your awesome comment!

Masterfuljim – Scribbling away!!!

- thanks - Tatum

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
totally dark, totally captivating

this story is galaxies apart of my comfort zone or even my own darker cravings... and i am still completely captivated. i keep sitting at the edge of my seat wanting to learn more. very well done.

Darlin92Darlin92over 10 years ago
Fantastic

I love it, this story shows so much promise is so few chapters. I was getting worried there for a sec when he was getting all lovey dovey so quickly but I think that you've well past proven that you know what you're doing. This was so emotionally stimulating, I'm surprised on how much Lexi's suffering has already gotten to me. I think it is an interesting dynamic that your male lead started off with his seemingly irredeemable wrongdoing against your heroine, it is so different than a lot of stories where they get to know each other before he does something terrible. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Complex Characters

Your complex characters make this story so interesting and more than just about non-consensual sex. Please update soon, I went to the Non-Con section of Literotica everyday waiting to see an update on the Traitor's Daughter.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is so great!

It tears at my heart and the intricity of the characters is just amazing. Currently my favorite story on Lit right now. Please update soon!!!

AschermerAschermerover 10 years ago
Well...

Running the risk of stating the obvious...holy mood-swings, Batman! Is Dmitry supposed to be bipolar? Considering his upbringing, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. It would be hilarious if this whole mess were to be resolved by putting him on meds, though. (But also kind of a cop-out, so please don't do that.)

I also LOLed at his confusion/indignation about her being trimmed. Like, really? Has he never heard of personal hygiene? Does he think that single women should have the Amazonian forest growing between their legs? Maybe he doesn't need meds after all. Just a few hard whacks on the head with a cluestick. Ditto for the "SHE HAS MY NAME TATTOOED ON HER ARM, OMG SHE'S TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME!". I mean, dude, can you not conceive any other possible explanation for that?

As for the rest...the writing seems to have improved somewhat since the first chapter, so kudos for that. It was interesting to learn more about her backstory - I'm a sucker for backstory - and now I'm left wondering if she actually IS traitor's daughter. Sure, her mother mentions wanting her dad to do a DNA test, but that could just be her being sure he would never accept it and suggesting it to divert his suspicions. (On that note...I get the reason behind the many title drops, I do - it's how they think of her, so it's what they call her - but the epithet loses a bit of it's wham effect each time you repeat it, so if I were you, I'd use it more sparingly. Just a suggestion. :p) And I'm glad that someone else mentioned the constant use of bold. I thought it was just me who had a problem with it, and I was chalking it up to my terrible eyesight.

What else...oh, yes. I'm digging Lexi so far. I'll reserve my judgement on Dmitry until I figure out what the hell his personality is supposed to be, and am looking forward to see how this develops.

*obligatory "HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER GODDAMMIT!"*

jerzygirljerzygirlover 10 years ago
Emotional Rollercoaster

I am totally loving this story! It's not easy hating someone that is proving to be nothing like the person you are supposed to hate. I love Dimitrys "bi-polar" mood changes but you just have to be careful not to go to crazy with them. (Pun not intended)

I must say it is bringing out many emotions....hatred, pity, compassion, anger, hope..... all good! Can't wait for next chapter. ((5 Star Story))

AuraPhoenixAuraPhoenixover 10 years ago
Can't Wait...

... Until Dmitry finally has that moment where he realizes he has her all wrong. He's gonna have that moment eventually, right? Her father effed up her life just as much as his (Dmitry's). In the meantime bring on the mind fuckery and whatever other torment he has for her.

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayover 10 years agoAuthor
Update

Just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate all the feedback and I am almost finished with TD4. Will have it to my editor this weekend. Thanks - Tatum

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enabling an abuser

I know that you are trying to humanise Dmitry, but doing that at the expense of Lexi's character is quite infuriating. His frantic concern over pain and injuries HE caused is far too little, far too late. He is a classic abuser, just like Anton - he hurts her, he apologises profusely, and then he hurts her again. His salivating over his awful  rape of Lexi was just stomach turning, of course she was dry and tight, she was a totally inexperienced girl and you just brutally raped her. I mean, he even sexually assaults her when she is unconscious, and then blames her, and hurts her again!

I can see that you are trying to angle it so that Lexi 'enjoys' the harsh treatment of her body - but why she would in this case is beyond me. I really dislike the 'magic dick' theory that so many stories on this site seem to embrace - rape is not a thrilling act of pleasure, not in this context and certainly not for the woman. Lexi seemed like an intelligent character with a brain and an ounce of sense - not some slutty doormat. She should be more than a prop to be sexually humiliated and tortured. Dmitry is an abusive rapist who by all accounts was part of her Mother's murder. All of her sexual experience has been at his hands and it has been nothing but brutal, painful and humiliating. Seeing this: "Lexi cooed and squirmed against his throbbing cock", is like seeing the 'she-loves-it-really' defence of redneck rapists everywhere.

It was good to see some backstory into Lexi's less than perfect life, but only she and us as readers know this. The psycho who kidnapped and is hurting her knows nothing of her past - despite his supposed vast intelligence networks and massive research resources. He is happy to accept information that anyone meeting Lexi for more than five minutes could plainly see is wrong. And of course, he still blames his victim. I can only deduce that he is a petty sadistic bully who gets off on hurting women who can't defend themselves. Not sexy at all. I truly cannot see how she would ever realistically even try to forgive him for what he has done, and continues to do.

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago
Hows that chapter 4 coming????

I know it has been only 13 days since this chapter was posted, but you don't have anything in your life as important as this story so where is it?? 😉

Seriously, I'm sending good karma to you in hopes that it might help. Keep a fire lit under that editor of yours. We'll be checking daily.

tati89tati89over 10 years ago
any updates?

It's been about a week. Cant wait!

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayover 10 years agoAuthor
Hello Everyone!! Update

Chapter 4 is not finished yet. I'm hoping to have it completed by Sunday. Sorry for the delay, Dmitry is very hard to write!!! - thanks for reading and the feedback - Tatum

JayEss90JayEss90over 10 years ago

thanks looking forward to it ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The delay between the chapters is way too long n is very off putting... I am starting to loose interest....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
u r an awesome writer

please continue

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Ohhh can't wait !

Love this story .Thank goodness you are continuing !

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayover 10 years agoAuthor
Update

Sorry for the delay, huge project at work. The chapter is coming along. I was stuck for a bit but thanks to my amazing wonderful editor I have figured it out. Should be submitted soon. Thanks for reading and once again, sorry for the delay - Tatum

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago
More......

Hey... You have a life. We get it. (but please...we need our fix....my hands are starting to shake and there's some drool on my chin.... Not pretty. Please gimme somthin to live on.........)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

PLEEEEAAASE write more!!!

akbabe318akbabe318over 10 years ago
please

Let it not be over!

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayover 10 years agoAuthor
Update

Hi All,

Once again sorry for the delay. The project at work is taking up more time than expected. I was able to work on TD4 today and I'm hoping to be done by Friday....hoping. There is so much going on in this chapter and a major surprise :) !!!! I will let you all know as soon as I send it to my editor!! - thanks -Tatum

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Thanks for the update, it will be well with waiting for, don't rush!

pureintentionspureintentionsover 10 years ago
XD

Yay can't wait to read it thank you for the update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anxiously awaiting

I stopped by to check and see if you were posting anytime soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep going! Wonderful!

Love it and have waited to read more, just finished ch. 3, and hope more is coming. *smiles*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please finish this

I actually liked this one it was intriguing and pulled me please finish it and soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You're just tormenting us for fun

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayover 10 years agoAuthor
Update

Working with my brilliant editor on TD4, fixed what needed mending and have one scene left to write and have it edited...then it will be ready. :) Should be submitted by Thursday. - thanks for all the feedback - Tatum

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG!!!

Thank you so much:)) i was worried that you stop writing

februarydaydreamfebruarydaydreamover 10 years ago
Waiting, longing...

Dear Tatum, I've been checking your submission every two hours since yesterday. Still, there's no new chapter yet *sobbing*

interweb88interweb88over 10 years ago
more than one

we have been waiting so long that I hope you have more than one chapter or at least a teaser at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:/

Late again:/

interweb88interweb88over 10 years ago
as a present

My power keeps going off so I am spending a lot of time cold and in the dark! It would a nice present when I wake up to have the story here! Pleasssssse

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayover 10 years agoAuthor
Submitted

A couple days late, sorry.

I hope you all like it. - thanks - Tatum

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayover 10 years agoAuthor
Note

Just a heads up. :) It has usually been taking 3 to 4 days for the chapters to post.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
can't wait!

woo-hoo! came over to check what's new and saw your note - can't wait to read the next chapter. i love this story.

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayover 10 years agoAuthor
Still pending

Hi Everyone,

I just checked and TD4 is still pending. :( Hopefully soon.

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayover 10 years agoAuthor
Rejected

TD4 has been rejected due to paragraph spacing. I have no idea why. I spaced it the same way each chapter. Sorry :(

interweb88interweb88over 10 years ago
Can you fix it

So is there a way to fix it and resubmit it

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Lit sucks sometimes

You see stories on here that are barely legible and you get rejected for paragraph spacing !!!!!!

You really could not make it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I fail to understand...

Lit sucks balls. Why not post on wattpad and Literotica?

tati89tati89over 10 years ago
awww...

Paragraph spacing? Huh?!! Wtf...Hope that you will resubmit it soon. The lit. gods must have had a bad day to reject based on paragraph spacing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nooooooo!!!!

ARGH!!! So disappointed! I've been eagerly awaiting the next chapter of your wonderful story. Hopefully there's an easy fix and you can repost soon (pretty please). Thanks for keeping us updated though, you rock and so does your story!

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayover 10 years agoAuthor
Resubmitted

Hi All,

The chapter has been resubmitted!!! Hopefully everything checks out. :)

- thanks - Tatum

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you:)

I am really grateful for your efforts.So happy and excited for chapter 4.Thanks for everything.

Darlin92Darlin92over 10 years ago
very frustrating

Aw I hate when that happens, it is so aggravating. I am looking forward to reading chapter 4. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Less submissive please

Lexi should be less submissive.I want to see a stronger girl and Dmitry needs a good lesson.He should suffer enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
... ? ..... :-/

Hope and pray

today's the day

for lit not again to be mean

and the new chapter to appear on my screen...

(ok, so I'm not much of a writer, but I make up by being an avid reader)

evonnaevonnaover 10 years ago
Great story..

.. well-written. Loving the lust and caring and anger and angst! Just my thing :)

Can't wait to read more. xxx

always_yesalways_yesalmost 10 years ago
Love it

I love all the little details in this one and the flashback into Alex's life! The tree looks so cool, would love to see a picture of it! The scene in the bed "like this, no this, no this" was almost adorable, if he could just tone down the crazy a bit he'd be out and out adorable. Definitely some sexy scenes! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spin off?

Why dont you have a spin off of the good Dr. and some of his slaves?

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 9 years ago
Ohhh

Somewhat conflicted are we...crunch. This story is going somewhere and I am along for the ride.

Thank you

Oh every chapter given 5 stars

Also I have to add the phrase, "breath like a bag full of assholes" to my personal lexicon. Deliciously nasty

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IMPORTANT

Italicization's enough. No need to bold. Hurts my eyes......

JulielleJuliellealmost 5 years ago
Votes

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loving this story! Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous