Traitor's Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt his desire for her in every bone, muscle, tendon, ligament and nerve ending. He burned for her. Dmitry told himself he would put a stop to these feelings and moments of kindness as soon as she had healed completely.

He soaped his hands and gently glided them over her body. Touching every inch of her softness and committing it to his memory. Dmitry's erection pressed against her ass and he groaned at the thought of being inside her again. She had been dry but so unbelievably tight and warm...amazing.

Every time he ran his hands down her torso and between her legs Lexi cooed and squirmed against his throbbing cock. Dmitry soaped her sparse, trimmed and groomed pubic hair making sure to use the softest touches. She was a virgin. Who was she grooming for? The immediate feelings of jealousy and anger surfaced too quickly for him to stop his actions. Lexi yelped at the brutal pinch to her nipple and tight fist in her hair. She tried to smack his hand away from her breast, but only managed to slap her stomach. Dmitry squeezed harder causing her to let out a small cry bordering a sob.

It was probably that dick from the coffee shop. Brandon? Braden? He was flirting with her. Called her 'Yank'. Did he kiss her? Did they hang out after work? Did he have his fingers in her? No, she was a virgin. They couldn't have done much. Right? Get a hold of yourself!

He released her nipple and removed his hand from her hair. Shit! What the fuck did I do that for? Lexi tried to curl into a ball and turn onto her side and Dmitry immediately felt guilty. Wanting, no needing to kiss the hurt he turned her body to straddle him.

Dmitry lifted her until her nipple was at his mouth. He had wanted to kiss her breasts for weeks. Dmitry had dreamed about biting and tugging on her nipples until they were swollen and bright pink. He fantasized about coming on her smooth tits and watching her rub it into her skin. Dmitry wanted her to pull and squeeze them while he feasted on her pussy.

But in this moment he wanted the kiss to cure and soothe her injured flesh. Dmitry pressed his lips to her supple breast and slowly opened his mouth. He moaned at the taste of her.

Dmitry gently suckled pulling another soft whimper from Lexi. Her head lulled forward and her citrus smelling locks surrounded him forming a protective cocoon, locking the rest of the world out. Water ran down her body, over her breasts and stomach painting an erotic image that Dmitry would never forget. He continued to lathe her nipple just to hear her coos grow louder.

"She needs to rest Dmitry." Vascak words stopped his licking. He lowered Lexi to his body, pressing her against his chest. Dmitry lifted her head to stare at her. The stitches in Lexi's lip stuck out at odd angles and her eye was still forming a bruise. The warm temperature of the water caused the cut to puff and swell turning a light pink. I didn't need to hit her. I didn't need to rape her.

Dmitry stared at her mouth wondering how many boys or men wanted to suck on her lips or nip at her tongue. He wanted to torture them all.

*****

After their bath Dmitry dried her and smoothed her body with moisturizer, the same things he would do for his previous slaves. Willing slaves.

The huge bed made Lexi look even smaller.

Dmitry slid her panties up her legs pausing at her soft pink flesh. He wanted to taste her, nuzzle her, and force her to come on his tongue. Dmitry pulled her panties up before he lost control of himself completely. He grabbed her green t-shirt and dragged it over her head and body. The t-shirt had a picture of a frowning brontosaurus on it and in huge bright yellow letters it said, "ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD". Dmitry's lips twitched and he almost smiled.

Lexi confused him. Where are her designer clothes and shoes? Why was her flat so small and full of second hand furniture? Why does she wear all these geeky cheap clothes? Not that he minded her attire. Dmitry adored her nerdy clothes and attitude. It was part of her charm.

He tucked her into his bed and slid in next to her. Listening to her soft breathing he started to imagine what it would be like if he could love her. Would she smile at him? Would he make her laugh? How would they spend their time together? How would he hold her if he could love her?

He turned Lexi onto her side and spooned her, nuzzling her neck. I would hold her like this. He waited maybe twenty seconds before removing her clothes. No, I would hold her like this. Back on her side he pressed her body against him. Lexi was warm and so very soft. Dmitry glided his fingertips up and down her flat stomach tracing her navel and the swell of her breasts. After a few minutes he adjusted her position so her head rested on his chest and her body was secured to his side. I would also hold her like this. His fingers traced her spine and upper back. Dmitry cupped her ass cheeks and squeezed her firmness. He wanted her more than anything.

Dmitry had to quit touching her or he was going to lose all sense of control. Just one more. Dmitry moved her on top of him, spreading her legs to straddle his hips, resting her pussy against his shaft. He groaned when he realized she was wet. Had his touching affected her? This is sick! Fucking sick! But he couldn't stop himself. Dmitry grabbed her hips and started to move her slick heat against his cock. He just wanted to feel her, hear her breathing, and the sounds she makes when she's close to coming. Dmitry knew he couldn't come from something so innocuous. Why am I torturing myself?

He removed his hands and was about to tuck her back in when Lexi started moving her hips against him. She was panting and attempting to find the same angle and tempo. Her frantic searching had him hard as ice.

Lexi was gyrating all over his shaft. Her awkward movements were the hottest things he had ever felt or seen. Lexi's aggressive grinding bordered on bucking.

Dmitry grasped her hips and helped her find the right placement, holding her there but not moving her.

Lexi moved against him, up and down and sometimes in a circling motion. She was using him and he fucking loved it. Dmitry wrapped his arms around her upper back holding her chest in place only allowing her to work him with her hips. Lexi was almost thrusting, her little hips working so hard, curling up and down his pulsing cock. Oh God! Fuck Alex! Dmitry could hear his own loud breathing. He gripped her tighter, pinning her arms to his side.

When Lexi started making quick short movements he knew she was close. Dmitry wanted to come with her, inside her, all over her. "Christ Alex, you're so fucking sweet." Her pace increased and then she froze, every muscle tightening. Lexi was coming.

In a quiet voice she whispered, "Dmitry" just before liquid fire coated his cock. "Wh...what Alex? Wh... What did you say?" He knew what she said, the name she whispered, he heard her. The whisper replayed in his head over and over again. Dmitry's balls immediately drew up and his come raced out of him. Ropes and ropes of his seed shot between their bodies as if it was trying to escape him. Dmitry shouted her name and used her body to draw out every last drop.

*****

Minutes passed before their breathing returned to normal. When Dmitry reclaimed his senses and control he realized his arms were wrapped around her and he had been kissing the top of her head. Fuck! Why had she said his name?

Dmitry summed it up as residual memories from their interactions at the café. He knew she would never want him. He had brutalized her in every way and just took advantage of her unconsciousness. Dmitry turned them over and his heart stuttered to a stop.

Lexi's cheeks were a beautiful shade of light pink and her wild hair was matted to her sweaty forehead. He had never seen anyone so stunning. Even covered in bruises and with a stitch in her lip she was everything he had ever wanted.

This has to stop! She is fucking sucking me in! Dmitry rolled off of her and went to clean up. Rinsing off, he warmed a wet cloth for Lexi's body but could not bring himself to wash his seed from her body. Another mark. My mark. He wiped between her legs, lingering at her opening.

Dmitry let his come dry on her skin before replacing her clothing. The movements caused her arm to flop towards the edge of the bed and the lighting caught her tattoo. Dmitry lifted her wrist to get a better look.

A solid black almost leafless tree was tattooed from the edge of her palm, covering her wrist. The branches were dark and they weaved an intricate pattern, one turning into the other. Then he saw it, a long slightly puffy scar. The tattoo was meant to cover it. What the fuck? When did she do this? There was nothing about self-harming or a suicide attempt in the medical records Nadja found.

Lexi had suffered and at one point Lexi had lost all hope. The thought of her taking her own life unsettled him. She had everything. Everything that was taken from me. Why, why would she do this? He wanted to consider her a poor little rich girl but Lexi never acted spoiled. She was...normal.

Dmitry kissed her wrist and began tracing each branch of the tattoo with his index finger. Once branch was more menacing than the others. The color was a hint darker and the branch was sharp and curvy at the same time. It looped through the entire tree. Dmitry found its beginning and followed all its turns and points. No, no, no, no, no, no! He followed it from beginning to end again and again and again. It can't be. Why!? Why!? The branch spelled one word, one name. Dmitry.

****

Every emotion eclipsed the next but he found security in his anger, he understood anger. Dmitry slammed her wrist back to the bed. Grabbing her shoulders he started shaking her. "Wake up Traitor's Daughter! Why are you fucking with me?! Why is my name tattooed on your wrist?! Why are you fucking with me?! God damnit, wake the fuck up! Why are you fucking with me?!"

Lexi's limp body flopped back and forth. Dmitry shook her so hard her teeth clashed. The sound startled him and he dropped her.

Lexi was winning. She was weaseling her way in just like her father had. God damnit! Dmitry picked up his bedside lamp and threw it against the wall. How could I be so stupid, imagining us together, fucking holding her, making her come!

He crawled on top of her, straddling her hips. Dmitry thrust both fists in her hair and pulled. "Can you hear me Traitor's Daughter? You almost had me. Didn't you? I don't give a fuck what your name is Lexi Evans, Alex Winters you are nothing but a Traitor's Daughter. "

He pressed his forehead to hers. "You will pay when you are healed. I will whip every answer out of you. I will beat the kindness from your soul. I will fist every shred of innocence you have left. I will fuck the life out of you. You almost had me fooled." Dmitry had no clue why the tattoo enraged him but it made him feel like his vendetta agenda was falling apart. It felt like a ploy, a play to get to him. To fuck with him. It felt like something her father would do. A grandiose attempt at getting out of a dangerous situation. Was the scar for pity? Attention seeking? Did she do it cause he was after her?

He had to get away from her before his defenses collapsed entirely and his anger consumed him. All these fucking surprises. I can't keep up. Who the fuck is she? What am I to her? Lock her up and drink.

Dmitry sprang from the bed and tossed Lexi over his shoulder. He wanted to throw her back in the cell but the memory of her broken expression stopped him. Dmitry threw her onto the guestroom bed and covered her up.

"We will start over tomorrow Traitor's Daughter. You may have won tonight but the rest of your life is mine." Dmitry left the room locking her door.

As much as he wanted to blame her, Dmitry was furious with himself. He can't let his parent's deaths be in vain. He can't care for her. God Damnit! The anger surged again because he can't control what he is feeling for her. This has to stop. She almost had you.

He walked back to his room and picked up the phone.

I need to fuck someone. Get her fucking scent off me. Now! He dialed the same number he had dialed every time he needed an angry fuck while he was slave-less. She answered immediately. Like a good girl should. "Come over. Now." Dmitry demanded in a cold tone.

He heard the smile in her voice. "Why should I? You yelled at me in Vascak's clinic." He knew she would come to him, Nadja always did. She didn't have a choice. Pleasing Dmitry was not optional. "Now, Nadja or I will be forced to remind you why it is not wise to argue with me and even worse, to deny me." She was already leaving her house before he hung up.

Dmitry would bury himself in Nadja for hours and diminish any remaining thoughts of how wonderful it felt to touch Traitor's Daughter.

12