All Comments on 'Tramp Steaming Ch. 01: Etienne'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!

Simply a fantastic read from page 1. The descriptions of the sex, the fisting, hole stretching and the rough play from a variety of guys is excellent and you can 'almost' put yourself in either Nathan's place (OK I am a v.exp fistpig:0) or any of his partners.

Is 'Christophe' based on someone you know very well perhaps? Love to read some of 'Christophe's' more hard kink stories!!

Thanks for writing and posting. I'm going through the rest of your posts - of course!!

Eddie

Lthrffuk@blueyonder.co.uk

sr71pltsr71pltover 5 years agoAuthor
Maybe Yannick Noah

I may have been thinking of the French tennis player Yannick Noah in his younger, dreadlocks days when I wrote up the character for Christophe, but, no, I don't think this character features in any of my other stories. Thanks for being interested and asking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES