All Comments on 'TRANCE, Inc. 05: The Coed'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice ending for now

Very nice ending, but I think Chance and his harem of mind controlled sex slaves should continue, perhaps have a few feiends of Mia's join the fold!!

Casteller1985Casteller1985almost 6 years ago
Nice Series

I would sure like this to continue but if you feel like you have to stop for a while, it's good by me. I do like your writing keep it up.

bhill8671bhill8671almost 6 years ago
Of course

You bet I want more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
one small complaint

Good series - however - you repeatedly have the girls pledging mouth breasts vagina and butt (fu#king auto correct) but you never have the protagonist actually USE the last option - just a little disappointment from my (admittedly pedantic) viewpoint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please more

This series is so good it is unreal. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I have a disease, and this story is my cure....

No way, a great series like this cannot end so soon! If you really want to conclude it though, all I ask for are some chapters of Chance’s adventures in different scenarios. Or maybe promote him and have him take over TRANCE, Inc? That may be fun to read.

Thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

You said there is an entire sorority of hot coeds next door? Mia is already brainwashed, but what about her sorority sisters? How many live next door and how many members of the sorority live elsewhere? What are the all studying at college? What College do these sorority girls go to? Are they all hotties?What are their backgrounds?

And how many other hot porn stars could Chance end up fucking besides the 4 he already has calling him Master? Could Chance ever bring himself to share some of his girls with another man, even if it is to make sure they are all properly serviced, when his cock is sore and he can't get it up? Would he allow another man to help him double penetrate or spit roast one of his girls?

An inquiring mind who enjoys these characters and your story wants to know.

zena99zena99almost 6 years ago
Don't Stop, please!

Mia. Sorority. Lassiter. So much more......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please don’t stop here

Seriously, one of the best literotica series going. Please don’t stop it here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Trance is one of the best ...please keep it going, the direction is entirely up to you.

BTW your writing skill just keeps improving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A New Twist

Ok, so the idea is that the new girl he just hypnotized essentially just dumped her unknown to us boyfriend. Now, as an author, you could easily go the basic route "Oh dude was a JockBro, she deserves better, etc...". However, what if the guy was just a basic Average Joe? Maybe pass the gift on? Heck if you want to do some continuity, give the gift to the pizza guy from a few stories back. There is so much potential, keep up the good work

munkibmunkibalmost 6 years ago
Can’t wait...

... for this to be continued!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed your series. I like the darker side of Chance and how that might get him into trouble.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed the story and your use of the idea

that the hypnotized women are aware of their condition is inspired. One quibble: I like sex as much as anyone and this is a sex-oriented site, but wouldn't the protagonist use his power for something in addition to sex, like getting a raise or a new car?

grriz1grriz1almost 6 years ago
keep it up

I like what you did with the story. It would be interesting to see where you could go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome.

Loved this series, thanks for the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
like all your work. its brillant

another great story.

enjoyed reading it, it's nice to see the guys with such power's and or control seeign thert partnersas more, add to the story.

TengridTengridalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic, Need More!

This was so great, definitely worth continuing!

newfield1981newfield1981almost 6 years ago
Perfect ending.

Sometimes it's hard to know where and when to end a story. I believe Chance beat his enemy and it's happily ever after for him and the girls. Though I'm sure you can squeeze a few more chapters out of this series, I think it's better to leave us wanting more. Besides I'm sure you can come up with an equally intoxicating series for us to enjoy. 5 Stars every chapter!

vikster89vikster89almost 6 years ago
You asked if we wanted more..

... and we certainly do!! The dirty talk was so brilliant. I would love to see who else Chance will hypnotize. Perhaps someone of a hogher authority? A female officer or a female Mayor?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

I’ve started reading all of your stories and this is my favorite. So much potential plus you left us with a cliff hangar about how they hypnotizes the girls and if chance can take control of trance. Plus I would love to read about him possibly starting a rival porn company or maybe getting a rich single woman under his control and he moves somewhere else with his girls.

Also could you throw in some rimjob action that would be much appreciated and/or have him have a gangbang with some of his buddies and maybe a real bitch at trance to punish. But I love this story and hope for more. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bring back the coed!

Really want to see that coed come back, as well as her sexy friends in the sorority. One harem at home, and another right next door. Expand Chance's world.

dmads325dmads325over 5 years ago
More is always better

Very well done. Would love to read more. Keep em coming...no pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it up!

More of the new girl. Let her become a sub that is a dom for the twins

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where did you go?

I enjoy your stories A LOT! I haven’t seen anything in months now. Hope everything is well with you. Just writing this to let you know your fans miss reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was great!

really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfinished sentence?

This has been great!

Just one tiny quibble- an unfinished sentence on the last page: "Three gorgeous women melted at my words, and made"

Any chance you could fix it?

Thanks

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 4 years ago

great fantasy story

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After the first page there was nothing else, so I don't know what happened. Same thing happened at the end of part 6.

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

It ABSOLUTELY does mean something when you let another man duck your girl. It means there is something in you (subconscious or simple DNA awareness) that KNOWS you shouldn't be passing on your DNA. That's what sex is for. And men that let other men fuck their women know they aren't good enough for our gene pool. So they are letting what they hope is a better option get a chance...

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Of course he should stop other men fucking his women, he is their Master. If he does not have control solely of their sex lives what does he have?

What sort of master is he.

HE has to take control and run HIS harem. Not let someone else run it.

He’s a spineless wimp, without a shred of decency in him. He’s a cunt!!!!

If he owns these women he needs to take them away from a job that can give them and him disease. Not all porn stars stay clean between shoots he can still catch something really nasty..

Maybe he should to make him grow up.

After all he is a rapist, especially with the young co ed who could be pregnant.

Still 5/5 just talking about the holes in the story.

Jimdog32526Jimdog32526about 2 months ago

I think if I had that guy under hypnosis, I would have asked him, who built the hypnosis program and is anyone else involved, how does it work, can i edit the subliminal commands being given.. If you go and hypnotize a guy that has a partner inside or outside of the company, they will have a system to make sure none of them have been compromised. So by not doing a proper interrogation, he is leaving himself open to being disappeared.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES