All Comments on 'Tranny Tales Ch. 04: Franca - La Bolognese'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gran neat stuff

I lived in Italy and this very close to way it is. Keep it up! Cazzo balordo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When I visited Italy, I followed an older transexxual upstairs in Florence. a great ass clearly on display for me, it wasn't long before she had me laying down, my cock up almost at right angles before she lowered her cum squeezing ass onto me. I shot up into her in no time. She spoke something to me in Italian, I just nodded, she got off me and lifted my legs before her tongue reamed my ass. she then sat up, her cock was hard, long, thin, uncircumcised unlike mine. She applied a condom to her hard cock and positioned it at my anus, I was unprepared but a quick push opened me, I know I let out a small scream, she was very hard but as she fucked me, her hand stroking my cock, I began to enjoy it before she went quicker and got harder and I knew she had blown into me. To this day, I love the feel of a a hard tranny cock.

erectus123erectus123over 6 years agoAuthor
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY

PLEASE FAVOR IT AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

yes my friends Italian Trannies are delicious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES