Tranny Tales Ch. 04: Franca - La Bolognese

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers

"Suck me, Caro, suck me," she whispered.

Pinned to the bed, I had little choice. I tasted Franca's cock, it was salty, and there was a slight taste of stale urine, but that flavor dissolved as Franca got into a rhythm. Her cock swelled as she rocked back and forth on my chest for the longest time, entering deep into my throat. As I tasted her pre-cum, she suddenly dismounted and said,

"It's hard to finish this way. Follow me into the bathroom," she led me into the shower stall. Instead of washing me, she squirted cold water on my cock. Then there was a tremendously loud "VA Vroom" as the tankless water heater ignited and hot water sprayed over my cock and balls. She washed me thoroughly and sprayed my butt hole, inserting the nozzle into my rectum. In less than a minute, the rush of warm water cleansed me.

She swept the unpleasantries down the open drain and soaped up my feet.

When she turned off the water, I began to shiver. Franca wrapped me in two soft towels, rubbed me down, and brought me back into the bedroom. When she turned on the electric heater, my shivering stopped as the ancient coils buzzed and glowed. She massaged me under the covers, fingering my butt hole.

"Di," get on your belly."

I rolled over as Franca's fingers kept massaging my ass hole. She began to finger me deeper, introducing oil, and then I could feel two fingers penetrating me where there had been only one. My anus seemed to relax, and more fingers entered, opening my ass hole wider like a purse.

"Guardi," this is silicon oil, the newest thing in Paris. I use Virgin Olive oil, but this is much better and easy to wash out."

"But I am a virgin."

She laughed, "Credimi. I assure you, your virginity is about to end."

She rolled back the blanket. Although I was flat on my belly, she mounted me, lifting my hips to meet her as she assumed a sitting position on her knees. I felt something firm pressed against my buttocks,

"Relax, don't resist," and little by little, she had gotten what I later saw was eight inches of a slender, uncut Italian cock, inside me. She stayed motionless, pressing slowly. She stretched my anus to accommodate the entire length of her cock. I was in pain, my anus was on fire, and tears came.

"It burns, Franca," I whimpered.

"It's ok if it burns. Just relax. I'll add some more oil."

With the adjunct of this wonder fluid, the pain subsided. What I expected would be an uncomfortable situation was becoming more tolerable. I began to enjoy her cock's movement as her tight, small balls drummed against mine. The smacking of her belly against my ass was unexpected. As I tried to reach back to caress her, I realized she'd bound my wrists with tight leather straps. How and when had she tied me? I realized I was helpless to resist her, even though I welcomed every thrust of her missile tearing into me.

"You tied me up?"

"It's ok, Pupa (little doll). I'll let you go whenever you want."

I mumbled, "It's ok, Franca. Do what you want. I trust you. Teach me and take your pleasure. I am completely yours tonight, but whatever you do, please don't stop fucking me."

With my complete capitulation, she pulled her cock out of me and began kissing and biting my neck and then down my back. I was already in silent with tears and said nothing. Franca paused, then bit me all over my ass, leaving red welts visible the next day in a mirror. I looked as if I'd been whipped. Her erection entered me again in one massive stroke that seated all her swollen cock inside my ass, taking my breath away.

It took her forever to cum. Finally, she began to thrust harder. I could feel her hot breath on the back of my neck. Her heavy breathing and fierce, rapid thrusts pushed her cock ever deeper inside me. Then she slowed her attack while still pressing deep inside me.

Franca began to moan and speak rapidly in a dialect I could not understand. I could feel her cock's rhythmic contractions inside me. I felt it was now a part of me. Simultaneously, Franca came deep inside me. I could feel her warm secretion She stopped moving and crushed me tightly in her arms as her cum filled my virgin ass, or what my once virgin ass, which was no more.

Franca asked me a simple question after she finished making love to me.

"Do you love me pupa?"

The words spilled out of my mouth before I could stop them,

"Yes Franca, 'ti amo'." (I love you)

Time passed. I don't know how long I lay in her arms. We fell asleep, glued together like the lovers we would become in the weeks and months that followed. I got used to climbing the long spiral staircase with the smells of the restaurant below.

I had become her student. Franca taught me everything about sex, how to suck cock. How to fuck and how to be fucked. She even made me lick her ass until she climaxed,

"Fuck me now with your tongue," she would say.

With my tongue deep in her ass, she'd cum for a second time, catch it in her hands, and rub it into my hair, talking to me in baby talk. Sometimes, she tied me up; other times, she left my limbs free. I never argued with her. She guided me into a world I had never known.

When I was horny and asked to fuck her, she never refused me, asking that I wear a Hatu condom if it was on a night she was working. The Italian condoms were oh-so tight. She wanted her ass to be clean when she left me to earn money selling her pear-shaped ass to her regular customers and the many German tourists who frequented the "girls" on the Bolognese Viale.

Franca taught me to swallow her seed when she came into my mouth. Not to do so, she assured me, would bring bad luck. Her powers of endurance and sexuality were more than mine; a half-hour after she'd filled my throat with prodigious cum stream, she was erect again, wanting to fuck my ass. Not only to fuck me but to fill my butt with more of her hot sperm. I never understood where she got this superhuman ability to recharge in such a short time.

She told me how she played a game with foreign tourists. Knowing the men would leave their wives in the hotel, she would imprint her ruby lipstick as a circle around their cocks. When the men returned to the hotel, their waiting wives knew with one look at the red lipstick circle where the boys had been and what they were doing.

Franca would laugh when the same customers would return the next night for another blow job and tell her not to wear lipstick. She'd act like she was wiping the lipstick off, but Franca still managed to leave a telltale ring on every cock she sucked. That was her mark, her pleasure, her fun.

She never wore lipstick with me. She said her lips had drawn a circle around my heart, not my cock, and I could never escape.

I asked her one day what became of her old boyfriends, the men who frequent the transsexual Madonnas of the street.

"I'll tell you a story," she once said. "I had a client, a single man--unmarried, who for a long time would visit. He wanted me to live with him, but I said no. His family finally insisted he marry a woman they picked for him."

"They had a big wedding. The reception was at "da Tonino's," the fancy restaurant near the Duomo (Cathedral). He gets very drunk at the reception. After the wedding, he wakes up in bed with his wife in the dark. She is lying on her stomach. He sees her big ass, thinks it is me and gets hard. The next thing she knows, he is fucking her in the ass. You can imagine the effect it had on her. Butt fucking was not what she was expecting."

"According to Piero, that was his name. The wife admitted to once having a Greek boyfriend. Like most Greeks, their sexual orientation was anal. After the first few months, the wife allowed Piero fuck her any way he liked. I still see Piero occasionally, but his wife keeps him busy, and I admit, satisfied."

Franca loved chocolate. She always asked that I bring her chocolates as an homage whenever I visited. I swear her ass always tasted clean, but there was still a distant flavor of the chocolate that she loved.

Finally, after two years, I transferred to the more tranquil University of Padova to finish specific courses required for graduation. I explained this to Franca as her eyes welled up with tears.

"You are leaving me. I will never see you again."

"No, no, I'll be back."

But it was over. I soon lost touch with Franca. I made my escape with my heart still intact. In my absence, she no doubt found a new student to indoctrinate. I had no trouble with that; I wasn't jealous. She still held a part of my heart forever.

It is a funny thing as a child, I never cared much for chocolate, but now, when I pass a fancy store that stocks the Italian Perugina chocolate I used to bring to Franca, I buy a bar. As it melts in my mouth, I can still see Franca, with her big tits, walking along the "Viale." I confess I can't get enough of that taste; that taste I remember always linked to Franca, and that is when my ass starts to pucker, and I think about the girl I loved in the distant past.

THE END

Dear Reader,

If you enjoyed this true story, please rate it a 5. Your comments are always welcome.

erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers
12