All Comments on 'Tranny Tales Ch. 05'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oy vay!

No, I think YOU are "Jacky O," as in "Jack-OFF."

You also can't spell. "Puerto Rican," not "Porto Rican."

If you think posting crap like this makes you a "player," it proves you're only playing with yourself.

Take your pseudo Mickey Spillane style and shove it up your ass after you remove the most recent cock.

erectus123erectus123over 8 years agoAuthor
re porto vs puerto

One thing to note is that Spanish permits both "portorriqueño" and "puertorriqueño." This makes sense considering the fact that historically, Spanish <ue> (phonetically [we]) only occurs in stressed syllables in Spanish (from historical /O/ which is 95% of such cases...words like "frecuentar" are peripheral exceptions since they're not from historical /O/ like "puerto" is). Since the vowel in "puerto" is stressed but the one in the adjectival form of "Puerto Rico" is not, it's not surprising that it can receive /o/. It's probably been the power of analogy and reanalysis that has led to the other form, "puertorriqueño."

erectus123erectus123over 8 years agoAuthor
n.b. Goldie's

last name was Sophie, it is one and the same person

erectus123erectus123about 6 years agoAuthor
OY VAY GUY

THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL . I accept your apology. We are all here to have some fun. I know being snarky is yours but that's ok. Thanks again. I understand that if you are a bottom player with an empty tush it can make you nervous. So head on out.

Thanks for the Mickey comment, love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
469 Followers
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...