Trans-Can

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,260 Followers

Dad's come was leaking out of Myrna's tired hole. I felt compelled to lick it up. I didn't know why; I just had to. It didn't taste bad; it didn't taste like much of anything.

We didn't fool around with Dad any more on that trip. I think we all knew that we had crossed a dangerous line, and had to take a step back. Once, on the long drive down from Canada through New York State, while Myrna was asleep in the back, Dad confessed to me that in the twenty three years he had been married to Mom, this was the only time he had been unfaithful. I didn't know what to say.

Dad helped us get moved in, and then started the long lonely trip back to Seattle. Myrna and I loved the city and our new apartment. We were kept busy finding jobs and getting settled and adjusting to the city.

When Myrna missed her period, we didn't think much of it; she is notoriously irregular, and we figured that the move and the new surroundings were to blame. A few weeks later though, she started getting ill in the mornings. A trip to the doctor confirmed it. She was pregnant.

litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,260 Followers
12