Transcendancy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They held one another for several heartbeats until the tenseness slid out of Mariella and she raised her head limply to kiss at him. She opened her deep eyes and watched him, a slow, conspiratorial smile spreading her face. She leant back, pulling him down on top of her and giving light, hissed gasps as he moved inside of her as he laid down on top of her. Her hands moved across his back, under his arms, and Gabriel began to slowly arch his hips against her, driving himself into her heat.

Mariella sighed deeply as he arched into her, twisting beneath him as he pushed against her. He could feel himself tensing each time as she gripped him deep inside, and her breath against his face and her quiet moans spurred him on. Mariella shuddered against him again, and her thighs moved with his, snaking around his tensed calves like vines as they made love.

The back of her knees pressed up against his hips and urged him on as Gabriel came closer and closer, until finally he gripped her shoulders and burst deep inside of her, feeling as though he were emptying himself into her. He jerked his hips back out of her and collapsed into her arms, falling limp across her body. Mariella's chest heaved as quickly as his as they moved to lie beside one another.

The wind from the open window carried the night's frost on it, and Mariella snuggled deeper into the arch of his body, feeling his intense body heat warming her slightly. Gabriel reached up and pulled free his robe and dragged it over their bodies as their sweat cooled them quickly. Mariella watched as he reached up and pulled the window closed a little, until only the slightest cold came through, bringing with it the fresh air of night.

Mariella's breathing slowed down and her heaving chest grew calm as Gabriel covered her in his robe. She sleepily rolled over and watched him as he slipped in pants back on and stood up, his bare chest pale in the moonlight. He knelt down over her and kissed her softly. "I'm going to get some air. I can't sleep, not yet." She nodded to him and touched his face as he kissed her again. He reared back and smiled softly. "I do love you, Mariella. I do."

A wide, intense smile crossed her features, and Gabriel brushed her hair out of her eyes as she rolled back over and nestled further into his robes. Gabriel backed away and moved down the steps. Jack rolled over and eyed him suspiciously for a second as he reached the bottom steps and then nodded to him as he inclined his head to the slayer. Jack gave a grumble and rolled back over in his makeshift bed.

Gabriel nodded in acknowledgment to the Inquisitor keeping a watchful eye on the surrounding grounds as he moved out to the cold night air through the front doors. Goosebumps rose on his skin as the crisp air surrounded him, and Gabriel sniffed and sighed, leaning on the balcony railing. He stared out over the hill, but couldn't see the castle from the lower vantage point.

"You have a strange idea of getting some rest, my son." Adam moved out of the darkness, and Gabriel glanced at him once.

"Finding solace in the arms of the woman I love isn't peace?" Adam's eyes widened slightly, and he blushed and gave an embarrassed laugh.

"I meant wandering out late at night." Gabriel felt his own skin darken, and ducked his head.

"Sorry, Cardinal. Forgive me." Adam shrugged and leant on the railing beside him.

"As her teacher and guiding Cardinal, I am to tell her that her only love must be God, and her only passion his mission. As her friend, I hope she finds happiness in whatever form it comes to her. The life of the Magdelena isn't one of friends and warmth. They're born, they train, they fight, they die. If you make her smile, that is all I ask. And you most definitely make her happy."

Gabriel cleared his throat and glanced back at Adam. The Cardinal had a saintly expression of peace on his ruined face, as he stared out at the same, looking at the beauty of the night with his one good eye. "Jack taught you the gun, and Mariella has taught you the blade. I'm gathering that you wish to know who can teach you about the other part of your nature."

Gabriel nodded. "Don't know too many angels, do you, Adam?" He smiled and shook his head.

"Only the one upstairs. And she's angelic, but no angel. Much like you, only your blood is as holy as hers." He sighed and nodded to himself, closing his eyes. "Lo, the angelfire shall burn within him, though he wouldst not knoweth its power. His soul shall be of the Gharreck, and Michael shall guide his spirit. His companion shall be of the blessed line of the Magdelene, and his holy task to battle those of enjoined blood and teeth."

Gabriel scoffed. "Pretty straight forwards for a prophecy, isn't it?" Adam shrugged and smiled.

"Sometimes it's a blessing, that you get these things so straight forward. We figured companion to mean something quite different, however." Gabriel scoffed again and then fell silent. He looked up at the roof, and the opened window at which Mariella lay at the foot of, fast asleep.

"Cardinal. We're not married." Adam nodded solemnly.

"You're not my type, but I'm flattered." Gabriel scoffed and choked off a laugh.

"Mariella and me, I mean. We're not married." Adam put his hand on Gabriel's shoulder.

"Do you love her?" Gabriel rose up straight and looked Adam right in the eye.

"More than breath." Adam squeezed his shoulder and nodded to him slightly, then patted him and leant back down onto the railing again.

"The Magdelena is trained from birth to love only God, and have passion only for the holy mission which He has gifted her. Mariella's mother was raped by her father at a very young age. For a long time, the Church simply accepted this as part of the will of God, the continuation of the Magdelene line. The Magdelena avenges such deeds, but in her case, they are accepted." His fingers whitened in the pale blue moonlight as he thought about it for a moment.

"She would never marry. And she would never know the joy of sleeping in another's arms if it weren't for you. I won't be the one to keep you apart. I can always plead ignorance." He gave a wry smile and waved indirectly at his face. "Blindness, perhaps." Gabriel reached out and put his hand on the Cardinal's shoulder, his expression grateful. Adam shrugged it away and pulled a rosary out of his pocket, and began to fidget with the cross.

"You're what's known as an angelic avatar, Gabriel. When you die, whenever that may be, you'll pass up into Heaven and be one with God and our Lord Christ. Though I am sure I would be corrected by my more obsessive brethren, I don't think it's our place to tell you who and what you may feel for, and how or why you should go about it."

"Now," he said tersely, straightening up and putting his hands behind his back. "I've poured over that prophecy and any other Scriptures mentioning it, even in passing. All I can tell you about your angelic nature is that your angelfire will be the greatest weapon against the corrupted. That is, werewolves and vampires."

Gabriel took a deep breath and opened his hands wide, then closed them again. "And what about these things? They're not either, are they, they're both?" Adam nodded and echoed Gabriel's sigh.

"The Bloodwolves. God only knows the limits of their powers. We captured one, and found out at least several things which can hurt it. But so far, only beheading and sunlight kills them. Which worries me, because this creature regenerated from our attempts to give him a merciful end. His spine held his head and skull on, it was as thick as a bread plate is wide."

He shook his head and looked up at Gabriel. "Your powers will be there for you tomorrow, Gabriel. It is a matter of faith."

"And what if I don't believe? What if I don't have faith?"

"Lehane, I speak not of your faith in your powers, I speak of your faith in your destiny." Gabriel sighed and turned away.

"And what if I don't have that, either?" Adam didn't answer as Gabriel walked away and shut the door behind him. He stepped lightly past Jack's sleeping form, and moved up the stairs, back into the attic. Mariella was breathing steadily as he slipped down next to her and put his arms around her gently. She sighed contentedly and Gabriel lowered his head to nestle into her hair. The next thing he knew, one of the Inquisitors was shaking him awake as the sky was brightening.

********

Katherine and her pet bowed low to the ground, prostrating themselves in front of the UV windows that looked out into the dark night. The air seeped into the windows, cold and biting, but none of the creatures noticed it. Bethany waved her hand, and the two stood up, though still bowed low in respect. Markus strode forwards and tilted the young bloodwolf's unbearded chin up and looked into his eyes.

"What has happened in our absence?" The boy's eyes darted to Katherine, unsure of whether or not to answer, and Markus lashed out at him, slicing his jaw and loosing several teeth under the pressure of his closed fist. "Insufferable idiot!" he raged, standing over the prone boy. "I am your Packmaster, you will answer when I speak to you!" Katherine looked at Bethany, who watched with an expression of smug power.

Such a brute, forceful display made Katherine's heart beat rapidly; feeling lust pushing along her veins as her pet was violently dominated. Bethany glanced at her and a wide, lustful smile spread across her features as her mate asserted his authority over the subordinate. The beating stopped as suddenly as it had begun, and Markus turned back to Bethany, and sat by her side.

"What has happened in our absence?" he asked Katherine, his tone normal and unhurried. Katherine attempted to control her lust as she locked eyes with her sire, who gestured to the remains of the child who had taken the photos and run to the priest. The small carcass was torn and ripped, sitting beside the throne erected for the Packmaster and his queen. The body was still fresh enough from the night before to still taste the boy's fear.

"We were found by a child, who ran to a priest to spill his tale, but we silenced them both." Markus and Bethany exchanged glances and then Katherine cleared her throat. "The boy was a meal, but the priest I turned myself, sires. I thought the irony would please you." Markus nodded, a sneer on his face as Bethany laughed softly, running her hands up and down her chest. Katherine cleared her throat again and prostrated herself before her Packmaster.

"My sire, your army is greater than any which have taken the lands before you. We number nearly two hundred, Packmaster, and we hunger for blood and battle. We hunger for you to lead us out against the world and loose us to burn it down." Markus gave her a hungry leer and glanced at Bethany, who smiled.

"You've done well, Katherine." She ducked her head low at her Queen's praise. "You are to be rewarded." A hollow light lit Katherine's eyes, echoed by the lights springing up in the eyes of Markus and Bethany. "What else do you desire?" Katherine dared to lift her head up further and stared at the prone figures of her sires.

"To... I hunger for the honour of your pleasures again, my sires." Markus snorted a laugh and rubbed his crotch suggestively.

"Then begin, Katherine." She slunk forwards and nestled her head between Bethany's thighs, pushing her tongue up the living marble and tasting her queen's cold centre with relish. Markus and the pet began to stroke themselves as Katherine ate her queen, and Bethany sighed in pleasure. They moved to the bed and the pet lay down on the bed, ready to please his master and mistresses.

Bethany straddled the pet and rubbed her pussy against his face as she jerked his cock. His hands moved to grip her hips, but she slid down his body, rubbing her pussy along his torso until she came to his cock, arched up and slid him inside of her with a guiding hand. Katherine mirrored her action, squatting over the pet's face and playing with herself as he began to lick her.

Markus stroked his cock as Katherine stared at him, and moved around to her, spreading his feet to the sides of the pet's prone body and hitting her in the face with his cock, teasing her as she kissed at his head, trying to suck him. He moved further around, until he came to Bethany. He leant down and kissed her, then reached out and held her steady on the pets cock as he moved his hips and his jutting cock to her face.

Markus fed his cock to Bethany as she bounced up and down onto the pet's cock, then pushed her back and spread her legs wide, aiming his cock for her pussy. He drove himself into his paramour as she shook, feeling herself spread and fill with the cocks inside of her. Katherine reached over Markus's back and began to play with his nipples, rubbing her body against his back and playing with herself with her other hand.

The boy's face twisted in exquisite torture as Bethany thrust her breasts up towards Katherine's hands and began to shriek as she came hard. Her hole exploded in cum as Markus pounded his thick meat into her. The pet gave a howl as his cock sped up and Bethany clenched down hard on him as she crested her wave again and went limp as he fucked himself into cumming.

She shoved off of him as his cock exploded, blasting cum into the air and over his cock and balls. Katherine darted around and began to clean his cock, savouring his cum as Bethany raked her Packmaster's chest, feeling her claws morphing out as she slashed at him. Markus pulled out as Bethany sank to her knees and clutched at his cock, squeezing it and not letting him cum.

Katherine eased herself down onto her pet's cock and began to rub their bodies together, smearing his cum over them. Markus sneered at Bethany as she watched him lustfully and moved over their heads, fingering herself as she sat down onto Katherine's face. Her breathing sped up as Markus sneered again and pushed himself against Katherine's dry asshole.

Katherine gave a pained cry and reached back, spreading herself wider for his cock, and Markus dug his claws into the small of her back, puncturing the flesh and dragging her back onto him with forceful jerks. The pet beneath her grunted in time with his thrusts, as the double penetration spread Katherine wide and made her limp with the intensity of sensation.

Bethany's face was twisted in lustful, sinful ecstasy as she played with her nipples. The boy and Katherine kept fucking, but twisted their heads up to feverishly lick at Bethany's pussy and ass. Markus slid himself deeper into Katherine's ass, feeling the length of the boy's cock thrusting along her hole, felt the boy's smaller cock stretching Katherine wide against the membrane between her ass and her pussy hole.

The boy started to jerk quickly against his sire and gave a final jerked heave and filled her pussy with his cum. Katherine smiled against Bethany's pussy and shoved the boy down her body with a free hand, until he lapped at her swollen pussy, tonguing himself out of her. Markus stared up their bodies as Katherine feverishly tongued Bethany, feeling her pet's cum sliding out of her slowly.

He could feel the boy's head between Katherine's legs, suckling at her pussy as he pounded himself deeply into her asshole. Bethany was viscously twisting her nipples, her dark nails dragging across the engorged buds as Katherine shrieked in pleasure at the violent assault on her pussy and ass. Her tongue moved against Bethany's clit and wriggled against it, making Bethany scream as she came hard, gushing her cum into Katherine's face.

Markus couldn't hold back at the sight, and began to fill Katherine's hole with his thick cum. The Packmaster gave a loud bellow as he began to cum, and felt his meat thicken as he began to spew the thick ropes deep into her bowels. The boy suckling at Katherine's pussy opened his mouth wider as the Packmaster's cum slid down into her pussy, and then into his mouth.

Markus grabbed the back of the boy's head and shoved his face deeply into Katherine's asshole, making him tongue his Packmaster's cum from his sire's dirty hole. The boy seemed to relish it, driving himself against Katherine and making her shudder in delight at the feel of his rimming tongue. Markus nodded to Bethany and the two of them stood up and began to clothe themselves.

Katherine reached down between her legs and frantically rubbed herself, until the sensations of her fingers and her pet's tongue drove her over the edge and she came, hard. She collapsed onto the ground with a sigh. The boy leant back and looked to Markus, his eyes bright and hungry still. Markus pulled his shirt over his head and grabbed Bethany's arm.

"We'll sleep alone tonight. The night is ending, and we would be apart from this place." Katherine barely noticed, but nodded in complete subservience. The two pack leaders moved down through the Castle and out onto the grounds. The sky was beginning to lighten, and Markus spied the church far in the distance. Something was bothering him, and Bethany could feel it too. She touched his arm, but he shrugged her off and began to move out into the country.

They came to a small rise, barely a hill, overgrown and isolated. Markus lifted a bush and scraped away at the ground, and Bethany followed, clawing out holes deep enough for them to lay in. the sun moved closer to the horizon in the distance, and Markus felt his skin beginning to prickle at the hated warmth.

They clawed their way down and dragged the earth over the top of them, burying themselves next to one another. Soon, they were deep enough so that the sunlight could not reach them, and stilled into restful poses. There was silence for a moment, and then Bethany's thoughts reached out to her paramour's.

"Were we not even to warn them?" Markus held his silence for a long while, then the earth around them shifted as he shrugged.

"They've served their purpose. We can make more, now. We can create other, stronger bloodwolves, those loyal to Katherine will die tonight, and we shall make our own race, and in turn, rise from the ashes of Castle Della Nostrum." Bethany didn't blink, unfazed about the destruction of her old house.

"The church sends her holy warriors against us, Bethany. This means they are scared. It will take them days to hack through the castle's legion, and if they even survive, then they will not know about us. We can finish them off with little difficulty. The Inquisitors. Hah. They slew my sire, long, long ago." His thoughts grew silent and Bethany opened her eyes in the darkness of her burrow, and took a long breath of the dank, soil-tinged air.

"Lover, I'm with child. I feel it's small heart beating within my belly." There was stilled silence, and then the earth moved between them, and Markus's clawed hand punched through the earth and gripped hers. His thoughts rung with pride and dark joy.

"The first of a new breed, then. I'd wondered if our kind kept the birthing from our dogged brethren." A low laugh came through the earth to Bethany's ears as she ran her fingers over her stomach and gripped Markus's hand lovingly. "Our army will be destroyed when we wake. We need to regroup."

"Perhaps if we turn enough bloods, my Lord, we'll simply turn the world and forgo any war. Either they join us, or we kill them. It seems well enough a matter to me." Markus gave the mental equivalent of a grunt. "And what of these new soldiers?" she wondered.

" In time, lover. No doubt some or all of their comrades will fall in their idiotic mission. Let them mourn. Their resolve, should they even survive, will be either immeasurably weakened or strengthed. Weakened resolve will lead to indecision and doubt, which we will use to kill them. Strengthened resolve will lead to hatred and hubris, which we will use to kill them. Either path we can deal with."