Transcendancy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariella stirred and stretched, then looked down at her arm and up at Gabriel. "What happened? I feel..." The moonlight made their skin tingle, and Gabriel felt his heart beating rapidly. Mariella's eyes suddenly burnt red, and she moved to him, pulling him towards her in a violent passion.

They kissed, hard and hot, their tongues fighting one another for tastes. Mariella ripped his pants down, her slim fingers lifting him out of his crotch and she knelt down, taking him in her mouth. Gabriel gasped and gripped her hair, feeling her mouth envelope him, taking him into her. The warmth of her mouth and hands made him harder, feeling the blood flow down to his cock.

She rubbed his balls lightly as she sucked him, swallowing his cock and feeling him thrusting into her. Mariella smiled around his cock as Gabriel groaned and shuddered, struggling against her. There was a sudden saltiness in her mouth and she leant back, squeezing the head of his cock. Gabriel snarled and thrust into her grip, but her iron hand squeezed harder, and she worked her tongue around her lips, taking his precum into her mouth.

Gabriel leant down and shoved her back onto the ground, pulling her pants down over her hips. He leant down, driving his tongue inside of her. Mariella gasped, her eyes open wide as Gabriel worshipped her center. She moaned highly and shuddered as he scrapped his teeth over her clit, forcing her to buck her hips violently. He slid his tongue into her against and worked his mouth over her clit, sucking it into his mouth against and tickling it with the tip of his tongue.

Mariella's eyes were wide open as she felt him working his mouth against her, and her hips bucked as her mouth worked soundlessly. Her entire body collapsed against him as she burst into his mouth, feeling her strength flow out. Gabriel raised his head as she twisted, rolling over and offering her rear to him. "More."

He slid up her body and kissed her, his mouth wet with her taste as she arched up against him, begging silently. Her legs spread around his hips as he slid inside of her and Mariella sighed happily. Gabriel began fucking his cock into her, feeling her humming in time to his thrusts. Mariella pulled her breasts up to her mouth and licked her nipples, her expression fixed and staring, lost in the lust of the feelings racing through her.

Gabriel began to pant and Mariella exploded against him, gushing her cum out onto his thrusting balls with a high pitched scream. Gabriel pulled out and knelt up over her, but Mariella again grabbed his cock and squeezed, shaking her head. She brought her hand up to her mouth, licking off his cum and staring at him.

She rolled over and arched up, spreading her cheeks wide to him and looking back over her soft shoulder, face buried against the grass. "Take me hard." Gabriel leant down and sucked her pussy, rubbing her juices over her ass and then moving up and to her rear. Her pressed his cock against her asshole and pushed, driving himself inside of her.

Mariella moaned and nodded as he thrust into her, squeezing and smiling as he shook over and inside her. Gabriel sighed and breathed raggedly and grabbed at Mariella's hips and shook, and the luxiourious hair shone darkly. "I'm... I'm going to..." She nodded and squeezed him inside of her.

"Come in me! FUCKING COME IN ME!" Gabriel couldn't contain it and he began to thrust, feeling her tight heat and tore his cock out of her ass and plunged it back into her pussy, feeling the wetness envelope him. His breath and body steamed in the night air, and he began to grunt.

Gabriel's entire form tensed and every muscle screamed as his body pulsed, feeilng himself bursting inside of Mariella. His breath was ragged against her ear, his face buried in her hair, her dark strands across his face. The sweat beaded on his forehead and her raven locks clung to his forehead. Their breathing slowed down as the night air cooled their bodies, steam still pouring off them. They stayed together for several heartbeats until Mariella took a deep breath.

"We're going to Hell, aren't we?" Gabriel shook his head against hers and moved out of her. Mariella gave a low moan and a sigh, and pulled her pants back up over her rear. Gabriel pulled his own pants up as Mariella stared at his damp cock as he pushed it back into his pants.

"No. We're neutral. We're whatever we want to be, as close to human as we could ever be. What we end up as, is up to us." There was a sudden howl on the wind from the north, and both warriors bristled. Gabriel handed Mariella Adam's shotgun to add to her arsenal of Jack's pistols, bullets and machete. The Spear of Destiny was gone, taken by Michael to be given to the next Magdelena.

"We're still hunters." Gabriel nodded as Mariella checked both chambers of her pistols and swung the shotgun over her shoulder. "I love you, Gabe."

He smiled as they began to run north, towards the sound of the werewolves. "And I you." Clouds suddenly covered the moon, plunging the countryside into darkness. Gabriel's eyes began to glow blue as Mariella's began to glow red. The two hunters disappeared into the night, together.

The End.