All Comments on 'Transcendently Yours'

by catalina_francisco

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Summ3Summ3almost 20 years ago
Best Yet

I loved this story - It totally exhausted me mentally and physically it drained me! It left me feeling a mixture of "Boy! what's next and How do you top that?" Whilst at the same time made me realise just how far I still have to go in my private life and all the things I still want to try in both my writings and in real life. (although Literotica has proved to be sad for real life encounters! LOL) Life is surely an exciting adventure, sometimes we go too far and sometimes not far enough! Lets not die wondering - lets push the boundaries together - we can always take half a step back when we find our threashold...Well Done More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tags!

So hence not BDSM but rape/ reluctance and mind control! So basically the "loving master" set his slave up to get raped and possibly need surgery to heal or be killed! Then he has the nerve to act like he care?! If you want to infuriate your readers congratulations you have! Should learn no matter how interesting your stories sound from the summary shouldn't read it because it's the same crap over and over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So very very very happy this duo has stopped writing, or at least posting here. Their idea of love and submission as seen across multiple stories, is sad, hollow and ugly. No doubt there are those for whom this is their ideal. I will use my prerogative and feel sad for them as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Late to the party

I read this long after its submission, and sincerely wish I had missed it. This author writes well; the punctuation, grammar, sentence structure, and word usage are excellent. It is the subject matter that is all wrong. As I understand it, BDSM is all about safe, sane, and consensual behavior. All of those elements are missing from this story. They are replaced by sadism and too many layers of brutality to count. The only redeeming quality may be be to warn others of the signs and encourage them to run, not walk, to the door. Truly disgusting....

shemar45

Amy_2_3Amy_2_3almost 3 years ago

This is definitely not BDSM. This is brutality, humiliation, degradation, mind control and definitely rape /non consensual. Not BDSM. Please do understand what the fuck is bdsm is. This is utter disappointment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous