Transcendently Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as the doctor felt her limbs, lifted her eyelids and shone a light in each before gently closing them again, Catalina still remaining silent and motionless on the bed. The doctor opened her legs and examined her cunt, cleaning away the blood, then turning her over, examined her arsehole after once again cleaning away the traces of blood and checking all bleeding had stopped. Drawing a sheet up to cover her nakedness, the doctor stood up and addressed her concerned Master.

"She will be okay in a few days, though the bruising will take time to heal. She has a couple of torn ligaments, and of course there are tears to the inside of her cunt and arse... they will heal okay without any permanent injury. Her torn ligaments will be sore for some time and I will talk to you more tomorrow on how to care for them. I will come to call at your house before lunch to check on her progress. In the meantime she needs rest, love, and reassurance... " Looking steadily at Damian, though with a smile which spoke volumes about his understanding of all the emotions and desires her Master would experience, the doctor continued, "... and if you must use her, as I know you surely will, be as gentle as possible for the next day or so, though it won't damage her. She will wake after a few hours rest, but if you are worried at any time, please call me immediately. "

Damian escorted the doctor to the door, and on returning to the bedside, decided they would spend the night at the hotel to allow Catalina time to recover a little before disturbing her slumber. He had kept a vigil by her bedside ever since that moment, watching, waiting, and wondering. Looking now at her bruised and battered body, her honey flowing from between her legs, Damian found He could not resist using her himself, this minute. The sight of her bruising, the swelling, the memory of how she had struggled and fought to protect His property, all combined to inflame His desire for her. He undressed and climbed between her open legs, spread as He had left them, her sex open as if inviting Him to fill it. He pushed as gently as He could at her bruised and torn cunt, but realised His passion was getting the better of Him.

Catalina groaned as Damian's cock entered her, renewing her pain. She began to gain a sort of dazed consciousness, unable to remember why her body hurt so much, why every cell seemed to scream in pain, but aware of her Master's need for her, she raised her arms to hold Him close. Even now as she lay semi-conscious, beaten and bruised, and in more pain than she had ever experienced, her first thought was to ensure she served her Master's needs and desires. Damian was surprised she was awake, even if not fully, and even more surprised that she drew Him to her in her pain instead of pushing Him away in an effort to avoid more. He thrust gently into her warm depths enjoying the feel of her wetness, her submission, her desire to please. He was rewarded by a whispered, "Harder Master... please... I need to feel You inside me... I need Your love. "

Damian could not believe what He was hearing from her lips... how she was pulling Him closer... raising her body to His in passion.

"Master... the pain... it feels so good... I love you. "

He caressed her face, kissed her lips, gazed at the still closed eyelids of the one He knew He would love forever. He no longer felt guilt at what He had done, and wondered if that were her intention. No... she had no idea what He had done, nor was she aware enough to make that decision... but what if she was... what if she had known all along? No, never. Even in her desire to please, Catalina could not so successfully endure through all this.

His passion mounted, and He knew He would use her in this way again and again. He had given her to others to use in the past, had sold her to men which humiliated her even more than being given or shared, but now He knew He would have a new humiliation for her to bear. He would hire her out to men specifically for rape, always hypnotised, always controlled by Him to prevent permanent damage, but rape just the same. Initially she would never know before hand, though sometimes He would show her film of her rape afterwards to shame and degrade her, and her body would always tell her what had taken place. Sometimes she would come face to face with those who had paid for the pleasure of raping her, and she would recognise them from the videos she had been forced to watch with her Master, feeling a level of shame, and at times fear, she had never known before.

She would be humiliated to know she had been sold for that purpose, to be defiled and abused. He would tell her how much money He was making from using her in this unusual way, and to complete her shame, the money would be kept separate and invested in a house where they would live eventually. Damian would make it public knowledge to those he chose, that the house was bought entirely from earnings made from hiring out His slave, the magnitude of that sum revealing how much of a whore she had become for Him. He would enjoy her humiliation, shame, degradation, pain... as He knew she would.

Damian knew the possibilities were endless, and was sure new ones would continue to come to mind over the coming days, weeks, months. Knowing Catalina as He did, He was sure she would come up with a few creative thoughts herself, and though she may wish to keep them to herself so He would never expect her to enact them, she would also know she could not deny Him this knowledge as it was her duty to share her thoughts with Him. She belonged to Him, was His property, and as such, her thoughts belonged to Him also. As He came deep inside her damaged body, Damian heard her whisper in his ear, "From now on I am transcendently Yours, forever Master," before she fell back into an exhausted unconsciousness in His arms.

At first Damian was shocked by her words, wondering if she could read His mind, or if perhaps He had let something slip when they were having one of their midnight chats, but then He smiled down at her as He chided Himself for forgetting just how perceptive His slave was, how well she knew Him, knew them. He now realised she had probably suspected all along how He would use her under hypnosis, and had each time drawn her conclusions from the messages her body was sending her. There was no other explanation... she could not have faked the hypnosis and endured just for him... could she? No, it would be impossible for her to hide her awareness throughout, surely. Above all, he knew theirs was a love connection few would ever experience, and one they would always be forever thankful for... two halves of a whole.

12