All Comments on 'Transcontinental Swap Ch. 06'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not so fine line between sexy and creepy

There's a not so fine line between sexy and creepy. Sex with other non-related people? Sure. Sex with family is not open minded, it's not exercising some sort of distorted notion of civil liberties, it's just plain creepy. It's also a biological disaster resulting in birth defects. So, if each female spouse can get knocked up by some male in the group, and everyone is cool with that? Great. Until you consider that one of those persons is related. Birth defects? Not hot, not sexy, not anything positive.

Romantic1Romantic1over 10 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply About Incest

This article addresses the comment on incest in a well-thoughtout manner. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1396970-why-incest-should-not-be-considered-wrong/ . There was nothing in the story to imply that children of an incestuous relationship were planned or underway. I write about this subject occasionally because it is one more meme involving our sexuality that doesn't particularly make sense to rigidly abide by (along with the many others). Personally, I think each relationship should be able to decide for themselves, without government or other intervention, what the course of that relationship will look like regardless of the sex, race, family status, creed, or any other characteristic about the adult participants.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
history, herstory and modern times

The two major reasons to oppose incestuous relationships is, first and foremost, that all too often this is a power trip with a dominating adolescent or adult male taking advantage of a physically weaker family member. This resulting in psychological damage to the victim, to the perpetrator, to the enablers, to the family stability.

The second danger is combining deleterious recessive genes. This is especially true with isolated social groups. Whether the intent is dynastic or racism or restricting property rights. Considering the size and mobility of today's gene pool such fears are in general no longer valid. Though maybe still valid in specific. The Indigenous Hawaiians had a saying "The Missionaries came to do us good and they did very, very well, for themselves!"

Take a look through a collection of Charles Addams cartoons and realized he based those on old New England families he had grown up around. A lot of the supposed genetic defects were caused by inadequate or nonexistent pre-natal and post-natal medical care. Families would lock up any relatives they considered deviant or damaged from the social ostracism and public shame of of having less then perfect family.

This was one of the major reasons for closing Public Asylums as too many families were dumping embarrassing children, physically handicapped relatives including the elderly and unwanted wive on the public welfare system. If you are interested in researching your own family genealogy, you will note gaps and family members who simply disappeared.

bucky999bucky999over 10 years ago
the best

OMG The best and I have read hundreds of storys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sequel

A Sequel to Transcontinental Swap is need, possibly adding more incest as Russ' brother &/or sister and Julie's brother &/or sister and their significant others get mixed into the Boston area based group.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Incest

I can't believe the po faced, negative comments made by an anonymous commenter.

First of all - this is a STORY and it is on an erotic literature site. Not everything has to be stated or practical as long as the story is a turn on. Although the author mentions testing and condoms, if we are to literally believe the story there is a lot more bareback sex taking place on first contact (Bree, Frank) than would seem advisable. However, we need to suspend belief on these items and enjoy the story for what it is. Nobody ever caught an STD from a story!

Second, even from the story, Julie was not fucking her Dad (even if he was her sperm Dad) on a regular daily basis. There is no indication that he left any baby juice in her during her fertile time.

Third, there is a small risk that, with a reduced gene pool, that some undesirable genetic traits can come to the fore. However, in this case (even assuming Bill is Julie's genetic father), she only has half his genetic map so the low risk is even lower. For those that say even a low risk is too much - what about all the other factors (pre & post conception) that can (or might) affect the affect the health of a child. Sure, everyone knows about alcohol and smoking but there are a wide range of other factors that might have an influence - maybe with a higher risk. The main genetic risk to children of incest comes from limiting the gene pool over many generations.

However - lets not get too serious and enjoy a well written and very sexy story for what it is.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Very Minor Gripe

While this, and many other of your, stories are great and appeal to my particular set of sexual interests and boundaries, There is a very minor gripe I have.

While I agree with the general principal you promote that jealousy is a learned, destructive force and that there is no limit on love if you don't want there to be, I do find that, occasionally your characters seem to go into lecture mode and appear to be presenting a learned paper on the subject. The principal is fine but I do think that anyone who is going to get it will do so without getting so heavy. I must admit that I now tend to skip the 'lecture dialog' passages.

The other thing I find interesting that exactly the same phraseology occurs in the stories from different authors - almost to the point that leads to thinking you are all the same author (or group of authors). Actually, if this were the case it would make hunting down similar stories I like a lot easier.

argeelogargeelogabout 5 years ago
Outstanding....but....

How about detailed scenarios from the west coast. Everything is from Julie's east coast experiences but, except for a swinging event, we know nothing about the daily goings on out with Russ and Jo. A couple of sequel chapters to cover that would be very welcome.....please; someone?

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 4 years ago
Six chapters of well written perfection - boring

Great plot idea well written. Characters were developed well although each was so perfect, intelligent and talented that I lost interest and to be honest I lost track of some as there were so many. Everyone was not only brilliant and successful but fell instantly into love with each character. Really I like stories with drama suspense and challenges. Imperfect characters making mistakes or trying the logical idea but screwing up implementation and how they react and work toward getting their objective makes more interesting than 6 chapters of everybody screwing anyone that says hello.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I stumbled across your writings on literotica, read the first of this series and was hooked. Loved it, the storyline, the characters, the side plots and stories, the unexpected revelations, everything. The only thing missing was Russ and Jo on the other side, is there a possibility of fleshing that out in the future, or don't you think it's needed? Act9, I've just realised, your story reminds me of another series 'the circle' which I also quite liked, and that went for ages, with similar themes. Thanks for writing this, I will now read the rest of your stories.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 2 years ago

Rainbows and unicorns.

A very pleasant extended fantasy.

76fellow4876fellow48almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Reminded me of many things back in the years when many of us got together to do sensitivity exercises. Yes, back in the 1960s. The characterizations brought about many faces from that time.

When asked about the several close female friends even knowing each other, my reply was that each and every one helped make me the person I became. I still love them all now for they are part of my history.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great fun. Very sexy story even if a little peachy in places. Bree's character was not developed enough. She seemed to be the only character that didn't have any other relationships. Would have liked more; think the parental involvement sidetracked the main characters' story.

Mfj

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous