All Comments on 'Transfer of Ownership'

by HerMastersPrincess

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
To be continued?

An interesting start to what will, I am sure, be a fine story if you continue it.

Reading the seemingly interminable 'lists' was a a little tiresome, but I suppose they had to be made clear; perhaps introducing the rules and so on as less of an information-dump might have been a better way of going about it.

The storyline was good - four star good, with a distinct possibility of becoming five star very good with a new chapter.

Thank you for writing so well and for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
of please

Please please tell me you will be adding more it was so good.

HerMastersPrincessHerMastersPrincessover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the great feedback!

Thank you Anonymous and Mel for the great feedback!

Mel- I agree 100% with you on the tediousness of reading the lists, when I was editing the story I had a hard time reading through it all over again, but I wanted there to be a really strong foundation and for people to understand the posts that will follow :)

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 12 years ago
Excellent first submission!

Nice job! Although it's a bit of a stretch, it's a very original start to a D/s relationship. I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start!!

I loved it. I hope he does not have a wife. A slave is different than a mistrss. I cant wait to rezd more.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
I only keep this comment for the really good stories...

wow.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
This is a very interesting beginning

I know it happens so I can't say it's unbelievable. You told it so well. The thoughts of this woman being tossed in as she is reading the rules.... very cute. It seems He knows more about what will probably happen in her mind than she can even embrace. That should make for future chapters to be full of Tier 1 punishments.... at the very least. We will watch for those, hopefully soon.

5 stars.

HerMastersPrincessHerMastersPrincessover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

I want to thank you all for the great feedback you are leaving! I'm hard at work on the second chapter and hope to be able to release it within the next few days :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hate it when this kind of "relationship" is unrealistically portrayed

While this is well written, it's too hard to swallow. How could a woman give up her life for a year to some stranger she has only communicated with on the internet without checking him out thoroughly first? (She didn't even know he was married!) Also, wouldn't a responsible dom go over all his rules and demands before they meet, so that she would know what is expected of her well in advance of moving in with him? And this "you can use your safeword anytime, but if you do, you must pack up and leave forever" crap is coercive blackmail. He's taking advantage of her inexperience and desperate willingness to submit. Yes, I know this is fiction--at least I hope so. (In the real world I'd fear for any woman desperate enough to accept this kind of arrangement.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yay!!

Beautifully written, and kept me excited for the next line. Thank you, hope more follows soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more!

Please write more! I am very anxious to learn aBout the rest of the year.

smfcsmfcabout 12 years ago

please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

This was extremely well written; most stories I've read on here don't acknowledge that in most cases like this, there are human emotions such as anxiety and fear when presented with a new situation, they just focus on the erotic side of things. Incorporating these feelings into the story made it far more realistic, and the virgin part took me by surprise :). Well done, can't wait for the next chapter x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next chapter??

Great story, well written, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
about safe words...

This story was delicious, and then I got to the disturbing part. A bit that for some reason too often seems to enter both stories and desired relationships where it is to be Master/slave or equivicable.

It is fine to set a hard safe word that not only ends the scene but ends everything. Especially in stories it is dramatic. But there also needs to be a soft safe word, a word that allows them to talk about what is wrong; and work through that. A word that allows a pause, a signal to say even as a punishment this is more than I can handle, and just being a slave over a submissive does not take away the need for this softer safe-word.

I felt that the only negotiation she had being to cancel the deal was a bit harsh.

GenociiideGenociiidealmost 11 years ago
Awww

I wish there was more on this story. <3

TREKnRayTREKnRayalmost 10 years ago
TFR of Ownership

This story needs to be finished. It has such a great start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous