Transfer of Ownership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

$500 on new clothes with no input from me unless you specifically request it

Three days of vacation - you can go and be yourself somewhere. Perhaps visit family

Again, this is not a complete list. As we progress, we may add more rules, punishments, and rewards to these lists. Only time will tell.

"Do you find all of this to be both reasonable and acceptable?" He asks

"Yes Sir"

"Excellent, darling. There is no time like the present to get started on this." He unfolds himself from His chair and stands before me. He folds His arms comfortably across His chest. "I believe you are wearing a few things which belong to me".

I look down at myself, and back at Him in confusion. "I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you're talking about".

"First Rule, Princess"

I run through my mind and try to figure out what He means. First rule? I just read pages and pages of rules, responsibilities, punishments, and I can't even remember what else. What was the first rule? I'm already getting used to the 'Yes, Sir', 'No, Sir' thing.

Worldly possessions.

Ohmygod. He's really not kidding.

He sees the realization dawn on my face and smiles softly.

"Now, Princess."

Slowly, I kick my shoes off and remove my socks. I buy myself some time taking my jewelry off.

"Darling, I have no fear helping you disrobe, and as you are wearing clothing that belongs to me, I will happily tear each item off of your delectable body without hesitation if you don't move at least twice as fast as you are now".

I freeze. He wants me naked. I'm so frightened my hands feel numb. I have the weirdest sensation of being suspended over my body and looking down at myself as the scene plays out.

He takes a step forward. I take a frightened step back. In my haste I've forgotten about my luggage strewn across the floor and I fall backward, landing on my rear end.

He is on me before I can blink. My shirt and bra are sliced cleanly down the center with a tiny but lethal looking razor I hadn't even realized He was holding.

"Must I do the rest for you, or can you manage on your own?"

I scramble back to my feet as I shrug the tattered remnants of my clothing from my shoulders and unbutton the fly of my jeans. My breasts are heaving from the rapid intake of oxygen his little razor inspired. I see His gazed fixed on me, and my nipples pull into tight little pebbles underneath the soft caress of His eyes. Denim and cotton tangle with one another as I step hastily out of my jeans and panties. I stumble but am able to stay upright this time.

It hits me that I'm naked now. Goosebumps cover my skin.

He moves closer. So close I could reach out and touch Him if I weren't trembling so desperately out of both fear and anticipation.

One rough finger brushes across an erect coral nipple.

I unconsciously catch my breath and sway toward him.

He reaches deftly between my thighs and runs his fingertips along my slick pussy lips.

"So wet Princess. You were born for this, weren't you? I can smell your musk in the air already".

I blush in agony. I can't help but move my hips almost imperceptibly. I need more than the soft touch He's giving me. It's part humiliation at His words, and part an unfurling sense of triumph. I can feel He is pleased with my nudity. And need. So much need.

But I need something else. My mind is so clouded by desire I can't think straight. But there's something in my head. I need.... I need.... Something. Something to say.

OH GOD! That's it! I never told him. I have to tell Him. If I don't and He finds out, I suspect I will be in a great deal of trouble- and I have no way of hiding this particular secret from Him.

He walks around me. Around and around. He inspects my body. He touches me gently, over and over again. His touch ignites fire on my skin every place it lands.

"I'm a virgin" I blurt.

He freezes behind me, his hardness pressing into the cleft between my butt cheeks.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh God. I'm a virgin. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I should have told you earlier but I was afraid if I did you wouldn't want me to come because I didn't have enough experience and it's just that I grew up religious and was always told not to give up my virginity to anyone but my husband and I know you're not going to be my husband because you're apparently someone else's husband and that's a fact I would really like to discuss with you sometime soon but I know I need to tell you because I read that it.... Uhmm... it hurts. When you lose your virginity it hurts. And so I'm scared because I suspect you're going to want to have sex with me based on the fact that you are touching... um... you're touching my...."

"Say it darling" He seems so amused "What am I touching?"

"My..... um.... my nipples"

"What else, love? What else am I touching" He asks as he slips a finger into my wetness and caresses the sensitized nub of flesh there.

"My Pussy. You're touching my pussy.......... Sir"

He's silent.

I'm dying a million deaths. I'm so embarrassed. How has a woman in this day and age made it through high school and college with her virginity intact? And what self respecting adult can not say the "P" word out loud without blushing?

"Have you ever been naked before a man?"

"No, Sir" comes my small response.

"I am your first?" He pushes.

"Yes, Sir"

"Lay back on the couch" He firmly commands.

I can not deny that voice. I comply immediately.

"Spread your thighs"

I hesitate, but my hesitation is brief. My fear of His punishments outweigh my fear of Him seeing me this intimately.

I close my eyes, and feel His warm tongue dance gently against my clitoris. I gasp in shock. I try to shift away, but He holds me firmly in His hands. I squirm. It feels so exquisite. It's nothing like the way my fingers felt the few times I used them late at night in bed. His tongue is so wet, and the sight of His dark hair between my supple thighs intensifies the sensation.

His tongue is inside of me. I can't breathe. I'm so overwhelmed by sensation I have never experienced before. Harder and faster His tongue flicks against my clit. I can feel something tightening inside of me. Something urgent. Something that forces me to rock my hips helplessly against his tongue. I'm close. It can't get any more intense than it is right now. Just a few more flicks of His tongue and I will be lost forever.

He stops.

I cry out and attempt to direct His head back to the place I need Him so desperately. He pins me with His stare and I stop immediately.

The sound of a zipper sliding down snaps me out of my grief at His departure. His cock is in His hand. I have never seen a cock in real life this close before. It's nowhere near as frightening as I had expected. I'm too excited to try something new.

"My sweet, innocent little Princess, consider this your first lesson in sex and sensuality. You will learn, during your time with me, to be an amazing cocksucker. I will settle for nothing less than absolute perfection from you in this. Open your mouth".

I obey.

My need for release is desperate but I wrap my lips clumsily around His cock. He takes my hand in His and shows me how to wrap it around His base as I lick and tongue the salty tip. His other hand is wrapped in my hair, guiding my head, setting the pace with which He enters my mouth. When I hear His breathing become heavier I know I am doing the right combination of movements and I go faster. My heart soars. I am doing well! He is happy with me! His hips thrust forward and His balls slap against me.

"Ahh Princess. Fuck. You are a natural. Not every woman is born knowing how to please a man. My God you are amazing. Suck it sweetheart, suck your Masters cock. Taste my cum beautiful girl, savor it, I'm so fucking close to exploding down your throat that I need you to listen closely". He says through labored breaths, "You must be a good girl and take it all. Don't even consider wasting a drop. A good slut would never let a drop of her Masters cum go to waste. Do you want to be a good slut? Do you want to be MY good slut?" He pumps his cock deep into my throat.

Sweet Jesus yes. Yes I want to be His slut. I squeeze my thigh muscles together rhythmically as He fucks my face and within moments I feel His cock swell as He forces Himself to the back of my throat and explodes with salty wetness across my tongue and fills my throat. I desperately swallow it all as I take the last mouthful and I tighten my thigh muscles hard enough to push myself over the edge. I shudder.

"Clean Princess, don't just swallow it, you have to now lick my cock clean".

He needn't tell me twice. I'm not ready to let Him go. I contentedly lick every drop of his pleasure from His shaft.

"Do not consider lying to me. Did you make yourself orgasm, Princess?"

Shyly I look at the floor and respond "Yes, Sir". I'm afraid I will be punished for this misstep.

"Beautiful" his voice is full of pride "Normally I would demand that you never orgasm until I have given you permission to do so, but you are so untried there is no way you would be physically capable of holding off your release. I want you to fall in love with orgasms before I take them away from you. Over the next few weeks, you will become as sensual as a little cat in its first heat. Orgasms will be as important to you as breathing".

He adjusts His pants and I hear His zipper slide back up. He gathers my luggage and disappears out of the house with it all. I'm not sure where He takes any of it. I don't care.

He returns. I am still kneeling.

I smile softly up at Him. Nothing before has ever felt so right.

I am Home.

12