All Comments on 'Transformation'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It's a shame that people need to write this crap

and others need to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story!

The person who wrote "it is a shame ..." ought to go somewhere else. This was a good story. It certainly fed my emotions. My own real-life story isn't too much different from this one ... up to a point. I have been married for a very long time, she has always wanted sex more than me, and I have been her cuckold for most of our married life. But my wife keeps her dating private and it doesn't factor into our sex life, which is pretty vanilla. I loved the idea of being caged and chained and being forced to listen to her having sex with one of her boyfriends.

I hope the chatbug will grace us with a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ummm... you do know that you got the term wrong?

He was becoming her bitch, not the other way around. At least get your slang right. Since this story has nothing to do with anything erotic, and certainly nothing to do with a loving wife, you obviously get off on pain, humilation and torture. Next chapter... she can poke one of his eye balls out... take a razor blade and cut "wimp" "pussy" across his face, then soak his limps in gas and slowly burn him. That ought to get you off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bad.

It's bad. You're bad for writing it.

sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 15 years ago
Well written

Well written story, it's not some peoples cup of tea, but it was erotic and in the right category.

Thor_in_CaliforniaThor_in_Californiaalmost 15 years ago
I'm confused by contradictions in this story.

Our guy has problems getting an erection, and his wife has need of cock, so she gets a boyfriend. But when she is dominating hubby and doing her boyfriend, hubby gets an erection such that a Kali's teeth CBT hurts . . . Obviously he can get erections, it's just that she no longer excites him unless he lives out his sub fantasies . . . Has he never heard of Viagra ? ? ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not well thought-out

Lacks conflict (husband simply goes along with everything) and has contradiction (can't get erect to fuck her, but can get erect to cum). Since her relationship with Peter seems to be on a current date basis, the story lacks plausibility too, since viagra would solve his supposed inability to give her the cock she needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good, Sexy Story

Ignore the losers who are intimidated by strong, independent women. Your writing, and the story, are both very good. Keep writing!

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Wake up!

Walk into your shed or garage, cut the cage off (it takes less than 30 seconds, you don't really think those things are tough do you?). Then dump her out and tell the bitch to stay out. Who needs the abuse or humiliation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I hope she eventualy buys a vidio monitor and makes you see his cock slidding in and out of the pussy you can not have. I want to hear about the blood dripping from your cage as your cock is punctured and finaly I hope they cut your cock off and make you into a real woman. My wife had her boy friend castrate and cut my dick off and now I am so happy as I watch my breasts grow. You will be also.

JoeElfJoeElfover 3 years ago

When someone says "being your bitch," it usually refers to them being the submissive person, as if being on the bottom in doggy style sex. "Being a bitch to you" would be more like what she's doing. But I did like the story.

FriesbaconnekkidFriesbaconnekkid3 months ago

My wife never knew I had been giving her bull blow jobs for a couple years before they started fucking. Up until the day I walked into the bedroom after they had fucked, and sucked him hard for her again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...