All Comments on 'Transformation Ch. 01'

by chromex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tazmuntazmunalmost 10 years ago
Well that was fun

Your not stopping here are you?

marndeemarndeealmost 10 years ago

Please don't stop. This is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story, minor consistency

Great start. Just a few minor things.... at one point it says his incident was 3 years ago, then it was 10. Also, they wouldn't wait for him to wake up to start the blood work, etc. But good start, more please!

chromexchromexalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Timeline consistencies

I can see where the timeline may have been a little bit confusing. The overall time spent unconscious is 10 years. Three years for the virus to make the change and another seven before she wakes up.

Chapter 2 is already written just waiting to see if there was an interest before submitting.

Wildman28Wildman28almost 10 years ago
interesting

Well its a very interesting type of story you've chosen but I have to say I'm curious to see how you build on. Keep up the good work.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 10 years ago
good job

It is an interesting cpncept. and mostly well written. Like the other poster I was confused about the timeline ad well.

I am curious, why did you decide to have Sara in a coma for 7 years after the transformation, and not just for first three?

chromexchromexalmost 10 years agoAuthor

The long delay has more to do with my own personal timeline than anything story driven. Things just work better that way sometimes.

oakingoakingalmost 10 years ago
Interesting stopping point

An unconventional place to stop, I would say, as you started with a flashback and then just ended with no chapter conclusion.

sexgundam666sexgundam666almost 10 years ago
Interesting...

Usually I'm not into a guy turning into a girl, but this one I don't mind at all, in fact I like it. I initially assumed the reason to keep her in a coma for so long was to get the timeline to match up with ours, but that's evidently not the case. I'm interested in seeing where this goes, and thankfully I have several chapters ready for me to read.

chimpeechimpeealmost 10 years ago
WHOAH YEAH

Flashback start I think its great and could be very interesting

maxd01maxd01almost 10 years ago
Interesting start

I think the one complaint I would have is the chapter is to short. Mind you this is just a personal opinion and driven by the fact that I can devour a 300 page book in a day or so. I am going to read some more and see where you are going with it.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 4 years ago
Quite imaginative!!!

Wow, you certainly have put a new twist on body transformation stories! Well written... I am looking forward to reading the rest of this!!! You do good work; I know, as I've read one of your other stories... You're quite the story teller!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchromex@chromex
684 Followers
So I came to discover that I incorrectly posted only the second half of Watcher Ch. 3. The correct document has been submitted at this time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES