Transformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
685 Followers

Pulling into a Denny's we went inside and were quickly seated. Tiffany jumped into the middle of her seat leaving me to sit next to Mike. She was going to pay for this. Placing our orders we chatted over our coffee while we waited for our food. "So what else is on the schedule for today anyways," Mike asked.

"Well once we finish here I want to get the DMV knocked out and then the bank," I said, "After that, I want to get my belly button pierced and at some point, I need to see about getting a car. Also, I apparently need to go shopping for a bikini. I suppose you are going to want to help with that part?"

"We should also look into getting you your bathroom stuff." I knew what she meant by this. It wasn't that I needed my stuff just yet but she was going to take the opportunity to teach me about all the available new products. "You're so lucky you don't have to shave your legs. Don't have to worry about cutting yourself."

Mike had a puzzled look on his face. "One of the side effects of my condition is the only place hair grows is on my head so no shaving for me. Honestly, that particular side effect I truly don't mind."

"Do you mind if I ask what your condition is? I've never heard of anything with a side effect like that."

"I'll tell you what it's called and that it's not transmittable in any way that can be found so far. It's called Chronic Deoxyribonucleic Revision and it's so incredibly rare they don't actually have a name for it and I just made that name up to have something to tell you. Other than that I'd rather not say anything. It's an incredibly life-changing event and that will have to be enough for now." I'm sure the doctors have some 18-word Latin name for it but honestly, at this point, I didn't care. I'd come to the decision that I'll be leaving my old life behind and just embracing this new one. It might not be fair to the friends I am leaving behind but in truth, after ten years they're not going to notice anything different. I might just have my parents tell everyone I passed away in my sleep without ever regaining consciousness. My new life was in this new body and I would just have to get used to that. "Sorry, this has all been rather challenging to cope with and there isn't anyone who would understand what I've been through."

"I'm sorry Sara. Having a condition so rare it doesn't even have a name, I can't imagine what that must be like. Please know if you want to talk I'm willing to listen." I think it was right then that I knew at some point I was going to be fucking Mike. I also knew that any questions I had about stuff that didn't make sense I would have to wait until I could talk to Tiffany alone, for some reason I didn't want Mike to know my past just yet. If ever.

Breakfast came and like the coffee I found myself enjoying the food with almost orgasmic pleasure. Everything tasted better than I remembered. Flavors seemed to just explode on my tongue and threatened to overwhelm me. If Denny's was tasting this good it just goes to show how bad the food at the hospital was. I noticed last night that my mom's cooking was better than I remember but I was just thinking, 'Yeah not hospital food!' Ok so food tasting better was another side effect I could learn to like. We all became engrossed in our food and the rest of the meal passed in relative silence. Once everyone was done eating we wrapped the meal up fairly quickly as none of us wanted to spend more time at the DMV than necessary.

Pulling into the DMV parking lot I was disheartened by the number of cars in the lot. This was going to take longer than I was hoping. We all climbed out of the truck and made our way inside. "Fucking awesome," I said as we walked into the disaster area that was the DMV. I love how you have to get into a line just so they can tell you what other lines you need to be in "Listen, guys, you don't need to hang around if you don't want to. No need for you to suffer with me." I grabbed a clipboard and started filling out what I hoped was the correct form.

Tiffany shook her head. "Nope, I'm good. Nothing else really planned for today. Besides if I'm not hanging out with you, I'll just be hanging out with Mike. Anyways, I'm sure Mike doesn't plan on going anywhere if you're going to be trying on bikinis later." Glancing at Mike he just shrugged his shoulders with a small grin on his face.

Reaching the front of the line I handed my paperwork to the woman behind the desk, who according to the little name tag on her lanyard, was named Julie. "How can I help you, Miss," asked Julie who suddenly paled after glancing at my paperwork, "Riley?"

"I need to get my license updated and I need a new picture." I looked at Mike and Tiffany and they had the same confused look that I did about her reaction.

"Please wait here just a moment. I'll be right back." With that, she grabbed the clipboard with my information and headed into the back.

"Ok, what in the hell is going on," I asked Tiffany and Mike.

"No clue," Tiffany said.

After a couple of minutes, Julie returned with another woman in tow. "Miss Riley, I'm Karen, one of the supervisors, please come with me and I'll get you taken care of." Following her, she led me down to the photo station where she took my photo. This was getting stranger and stranger. Opening a closed up station she entered my information and within 10 minutes I had my new license in hand. The only stumble was having to borrow $25 off of Mike to pay for the new license. I tried asking what was going on but all I got was supervisors occasionally help out when it's busy. I wasn't buying it but it was all I could get out of her. So less than 30 minutes total time in and out of the DMV.

"What in the fuck was that?" I asked as soon as we cleared the DMV parking lot. We had piled into Mike's truck and were headed to the bank.

"I don't know but did you see the look on Julie's face. She looked like she was scared shitless."

"Yeah that was just strange but honestly, I really couldn't care less. Anything that gets us out of there a bit faster is fine with me. Let's get this crap finished so we can do something enjoyable."

My experience in the bank was strangely similar to the DMV. As soon as I walked in I was helped by the branch manager who accepted my paperwork without question. Taking a photo he issued me something called an atm/debit card which I could use like a credit card but just pulling from my account. Well, that's certainly better than carrying cash everywhere. I did almost fall out of my chair when he showed me my account balance though as there was no way it could be correct. The deposits from the government were easily ten times higher than they were supposed to be and they were consistent. There was never a drop in the payment amounts going back to the beginning of my transformation. Even when I was supposed to have been retired the payments just kept right on going up. I didn't know what the hell was going on but I was determined to find out.

"So is it bikini time?" Mike asked as soon as we left the bank. Looking over at Tiffany we both just started shaking our heads but I couldn't help laughing at myself because had the roles been reversed I would have been the same way.

"I don't know Tiffany, what do you think? Should we do bikinis first or piercing?"

"Piercing definitely."

"Piercing it is then. Let's go where you got yours done at."

The piercing shop was surprisingly clean and organized. I'd been in tattoo parlors before and this place gave off a very similar feel. I started going through the books showing the various work the piercers had done and was surprised to see both tongues and nipples pierced. The tongue piercing didn't particularly appeal to me but the nipple piercings certainly did. I went over to Mike who was looking at the jewelry in the case. "See anything you want to get?"

"No, I don't think so, maybe next time." I wasn't sure if he was joking or not.

"Can I help show you anything?" Looking up I saw that the cute petite redhead who worked the counter had made her way over.

"I want to get my nipples and belly button done and I can't decide between the barbells or the hoops," I said.

Glancing around she quickly lifted her shirt. Her nipples were both double pierced with vertical bars and horizontal hoops. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go that far but I did like the look. I couldn't resist the urge to pull on one of her hoops which provoked a very audible moan. From the back of the shop a voice bellowed out, "KELLY!!" followed by footsteps rapidly approaching. I released the hoop but not before giving it one last twist provoking another reaction from her. "Kelly what have I told you about that," said a large biker that emerged from the back, "We all know how sensitive your piercings are but I've asked you not to play with them in front of the customers."

"Sorry Dad," Kelly said her shoulders slumped and her head down.

"It's my fault." The biker turned and blinked at me for a few seconds as if seeing me for the first time. "I had a couple of questions and Kelly was nice enough to let me see how her piercings looked. It's my fault because I couldn't resist reaching out and tugging on them. Twice."

"Are you planning on getting any work done? Because if you're not then get the hell out of my shop."

"I am actually. I want hoops in both nipples and my belly button." I wasn't sure I wanted to do this all at once but I figured what the hell I was already here." Nodding his head he quickly turned and headed back into the shop. "Sorry about that Kelly your nipples just looked irresistible."

"It's ok. I didn't mind at all. So did you decide which ones you want?" Pointing them out she handed me the waiver form while she retrieved my choices. Filling out the form it suddenly dawned on me that my handwriting was clear and legible. I was still left-handed but my signature matched perfectly with my new name. Handing her back the form she motioned for me to follow her.

"I'm going in the back, are you two coming or staying up here?" Mike moved instantly and they both followed me into the back of the shop. We entered a cubicle with a reclining chair in the middle, pulling off my shirt and bra I sat down in the chair. A few moments later Kelly's dad joined us carrying a sealed container of piercing tools. He was very professional and efficient and had all three done in a matter of minutes. He did offer to let Mike help get my nipples hard but I think that was mostly to get a rise out of Mike. All bandaged up we headed to the mall to shop for the bikini Tiffany insisted I had to have.

After grabbing a light lunch at the food court we walked through the mall headed into the bikini shop. Well, this was certainly going to be interesting. I've looked at and ogled plenty of women in bikinis but now suddenly, the shoe was on the other foot. Looking around the shop I quickly realized just how out of my depth and screwed I was. If I couldn't pick out a simple swimsuit how in the fuzzy fuck was I going to handle shopping for regular clothes when the time came? Fortunately, Tiffany managed to rescue me from the sales girls circling like so many sharks.

Pulling me to the back of the store she handed me a suit and pointed out the open dressing room. I quickly changed and was surprised at how much the suit covered. It was still a bikini but it seemed to be a very modest one. Stepping out Tiffany motioned for me to spin around and by the time I was done, she was shaking her head and digging through the pile she had accumulated. Handing me a different suit I went back in and changed again. This went on for almost an hour. Tiffany would set some suits to the side and some just stick in a big pile. Finally, Tiffany looked at Mike, whose attention had been riveted to the door since we started, "Well horndog which suits did you like?"

"The black, the green, and the dark blue," he said.

Tiffany smiled, "I had a feeling those were going to be your favorites." I noticed that she had those three suits in even a smaller pile than the rest. Handing me the suits Tiffany quickly disappeared into a changing room with her stack to try on.

"So which one was your favorite overall?"

"The dark blue."

"Would you like to see it again?" He nodded his head and I stepped back into the dressing room. I felt sorry for him as he had been dealing with a raging hard-on since we walked into the store. I suppose a little pressure relief was in order. Changing back into the dark blue bikini, I adjusted the bottoms so they rode up, exposing as much of my ass as possible. Stepping out of the dressing room I slowly turned around, surprised at how much I was enjoying having his eyes on my exposed body. "What do you think?"

"Unfuckingbelievable."

Walking back into the dressing room I smiled when I realized I had been rolling my hips as I walked. It seemed my body knew how to turn a guy's head even if my brain didn't. Closing the door I waited a few moments before opening the door and sticking my head out, "Mike can you give me a hand for a second?" I couldn't believe how pleased I was seeing his eyes light up. Was I going to do this? Was I going to carry out the plan in my head? I didn't understand why I was getting so turned on at the idea of having his cock in my mouth. Certainly, before I would have been repulsed at the mere thought of it.

"What's up?" I couldn't decide if it was funnier just how cool he was trying to play it or that he sounded exactly like I would have in the same situation.

"Come on in." I hadn't realized just how small the room was until Mike was taking up most of the extra space. "I somehow managed to knot the strings on my top. Can you undo them for me please?" Turning around I heard him chuckle as his fingers began tugging on the decidedly unknotted strings. Given how little room there was just turning around caused my ass to press against the front of his jeans and I started grinding ever so slightly as I felt the strings come loose and the top fall away. Sliding my hands between us I began to rub the front of his jeans before undoing the zipper and slipping my hand inside. I loved the feeling of his cock in my hand, so soft and warm to my touch and yet it was like iron underneath. Turning around and undoing the button holding his jeans up I let them fall to the ground. "Can you be quiet?" With my hand stroking him, he slowly nodded yes.

Pushing him back just a bit I slowly lowered myself to my knees. Taking a moment I examined his cock, having never been this close to one that wasn't attached. He wasn't excessively large, maybe just under 8 inches but the balls underneath were heavy and full. This was it, not only was I going to do this, I was practically salivating at the thought of tasting him. Reaching out with my tongue I began slowly swirling it around the head, running it along the ridges and curves licking up a drop of precum that was already flowing. He'd been worked up for far too long and from the quiet moans he was already making, this wouldn't take very long. Wrapping my lips around the head I began taking more of his cock into my mouth, enjoying how it felt against my lips. I was surprised to discover, although I suppose I shouldn't have, that not only did I instinctively know how to suck a cock but that I enjoyed it as well. I forced myself to keep my movements slow and deliberate as I didn't want him crying out. Once I had almost all of him in my mouth, I began backing out, keeping the suction on his cock. I was amazed as I could feel him twitch and flex in my mouth and the skin sliding under my tongue. Moving back down I developed a steady rhythm, doing my best to keep the suction constant. As I used my tongue along the underside of his cock, I began to massage his balls. Keeping up my rhythm of suction and massage I soon heard his breathing begin to shorten. I knew he was getting close and I wanted his cum in my mouth. Suddenly his balls tightened against his body and I heard a strangled, "Sara," as his cock began to pulse in my mouth. Pulling back a bit I kept my lips wrapped around the head as his cum hit my tongue quickly filling my mouth. The taste was unlike anything I had imagined: salty, sweet and utterly delicious. Without thinking I began to swallow, enjoying the feeling of his cum sliding down my throat and the sense of deep satisfaction as his cum filled my belly. I began stroking him, working to drain every drop from his balls as I relished the taste of him. Finally finished and feeling him begin to go soft, I stood and pulled up his jeans, letting him button and zip them up.

"Better?"

"God yes, thank you." Moving so he could step out, I quickly dressed and gathered the three bikinis I was buying only to discover Tiffany waiting right outside looking like the cat who ate the cream. Deciding to be a little evil, I walked up to her and pulled her into a deep kiss. Her lips parted on reflex and I slid my tongue into her mouth. We kissed for several long seconds before her eyes flew open and she broke away.

"That was mean." I couldn't help but smile as she made no effort to remove his taste from her mouth.

"Yes, it was. Tasty isn't he." Taking the bikinis to the counter I paid for them and we made our way out into the mall. "Mike go on ahead, I need to talk to Tiffany for a minute." Waiting for him to get out of earshot I pulled Tiffany into a small alcove with some water fountains. "Tiffany let me just say the only reason I did that was to wipe the grin off your face. I wasn't trying to upset you. Right now you two are my only friends in this world."

"Sara, you need to understand something about me. I like the taste of cum. When you kissed me all I could think was how good your mouth tasted. The fact it was Mike's cum didn't register at first and yes he is very tasty. I'm not upset just please, don't do that again. I have no desire to have my brother's cock or cum in my mouth."

"Deal, is there anything else you wanted to do while we're here?"

"Oh yes," she said, turning to catch up with Mike, "You and I are going to hit Bath and Bodyworks. If you are going to live as a woman you need to pick a signature scent and get some lotions and creams."

I stood there for a moment watching her before I took off after her. A signature scent? Was she kidding? Working my way through the crowd I felt someone palm my ass. I spun to try and see who it was but with the crowd in the mall there was no way for me to tell. Awesome, my first week in my new life and I'm already getting felt up. Then again I have already done so many things I never would have imagined I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Finally catching up with Tiffany and Mike we headed towards Bath and Bodyworks. That was the plan anyway. That was the plan until I walked by the entrance to Hot Topic and made a sharp turn into the store. It was the t-shirts that drew me in. It took Tiffany twenty-five minutes and seven baby doll band shirts to get me out of there. I was waiting for Mike to say something but smartly he kept his mouth closed.

Going into Bath and Bodyworks I quickly understood Tiffany's interest in the place. There were lotions, and sprays, and creams of every possible kind. We must have been in there an hour and a half before finally leaving with several bags of stuff. I had picked out a coconut vanilla scent that for some reason I just really liked. Funny I had thought she was kidding with the signature scent comment and here I was with bottle after bottle of coconut vanilla and holy hell this crap is expensive. Apparently the first thing to looking and smelling good is the liberal application of dollars.

We wandered the mall for a while longer but in truth, I was starting to get bored. I guess that's one thing that hasn't changed at least. I never could handle shopping for hours and hours. We were just getting ready to leave when I saw a store I'd never seen before. I knew I had to try and play it cool but walking into the Verizon store was almost spiritual for me. I've always been big into gadgets and stuff but these new phones were awesome. Don't get me wrong I've seen mobile phones before but they were always either full-sized phones in a car or that massive brick of a phone that came out in the '80s. In eleven years technology had changed so much it was boggling my mind. There was no way I was going to be able to leave the store without getting a phone. I quickly filled out the contract and soon was leaving the store with a brand new cell phone. I started to check out the phone when it suddenly rang. Looking at it I was trying to figure out how to answer when Tiffany grabbed it from my hand. "It's a text message, see push here to read it." Taking the phone back I pushed the button she had pointed out. The message which displayed a number of 000-000-0000 read simply, 'Sara, you are not alone as you think.'

chromex
chromex
685 Followers