All Comments on 'Transformation Ch. 04'

by NancysboyBill

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I said it after #3

Where is the love?I certainly do not see it. Why would the husband put up with this treatment if the wife does not reassure him that she loves him? A little unrealistic if you ask me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's fine by me, NBB!

Each to his own, as they say, but I am finding this story to be a most enjoyable read.

You can't please everyone, but you're certainly pleasing me; I hope there's more to come. Five stars and thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice!

It may not be your fav chapter, but I like it alot!! Have been getting my wife to dom me some, but still have a ways to go... paddling and fem clothes happen, but I need more! Look forward to more from you!

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
I kind of like the series

However it woukd be interesting to know more about how this plays out i.e can the husband feel loved in such a relationship?More importantly what if any bounds are on this relationship?I have been in lifestyle bd/sm relationships as a sub and while the dom/me obviously led the bounds of how much was negotiated formally and informally, maybe bc we came in in the middle we didn't see that haopen.Fantasy stories have the dominant deciding their power but irl that doesn't work,a sub yielding power without agreeing to do so is abuse,not flm or whatever.Not saying the author is being abused,just saying it would be interesting to read how it started and grew:) I don't think the sister Jenna is flm,that is abuse,an ultimatum either you let me do this or you leave is over the top,it is using coercion rather then consent.It is obe yhing to demand a partner clean up,another to force them into this kind of thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous