Transformation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sara, you need to put her down," Tiffany said her hand gently forcing me to put her down, "I want to wait until the police pick them up then let's get the hell out of here."

"Girls, girls," Paul said wrapping his arms around us both, "please don't leave just yet. I'm sorry about how things turned out, but honestly, I was just trying to get you involved with more people here at the party. I never meant for anything to happen to Tiffany. Please stay and enjoy yourself. Here, I thought you might want these back." Taking my shorts back from Paul I pulled them on.

Part of me was screaming to just get the hell out of here as quickly as possible, but for some reason I found myself agreeing with Paul. "Ok, we'll stay," I said seeing Tiffany nodding in agreement, "but no more craziness, alright?" A rumble from my stomach suddenly reminded me that the only thing I've had to eat all day was cum and I had been fucking nonstop for more than five hours. I knew I should feel exhausted, but I was totally energized so I grabbed Tiffany and went off in search of food.

"A little hungry are we? I can't possibly imagine why. It's not like you did anything physical today." Looking at my plate I was surprised at how overloaded it was with sushi and veggies.

"Hey, you're one to talk, all you had to do was watch. I'm the one who was being forced to orgasm over and over while swallowing all that delicious cum spraying out of those hard cocks. It was pure torture I tell you."

"Sara, Tiffany," Paul said coming into the dining area, "the police are here. Sara, you probably want to put something else on." Heading upstairs I grabbed a super-fast shower to wash the cum out of my hair before putting on shorts and a tank top as I didn't want to talk to the cops naked. I have to admit I would have happily fucked any of the cops who showed up as they were all quite tasty. They had Tina cuffed and in the car almost immediately, but had to wait for an ambulance as Heather was still unconscious. Quite a few questions were asked about the bruising on my neck and thighs and it took a bit of convincing before they believed I wasn't attacked and raped.

Watching the ambulance pulling away with Heather on board, I felt a great deal of relief. Standing there holding hands with Tiffany it was as if a chapter in my life was closing and something new was ready to begin. Staying true to our word Tiffany and I stayed at Paul's that night but opted not to participate in any of the festivities. Instead, we hung around the pool and took the opportunity to relax and just enjoy each other's company.

We got up the next morning ready to head back up to Phoenix. Even though most everyone had left last night the party continued until the early hours of the morning so the house was quiet as we headed for the door. "Leaving without saying goodbye girls," Paul said as we hit the entranceway. Looking at Paul there was something different about him, I just couldn't place what it was.

"Sorry Paul," Tiffany said, setting her bag down and walking to him, "we wanted to get going and figured you would be asleep. We didn't want to wake you up." Setting my bag down I walked over to join Tiffany, wrapping my arms around him. I felt sad that we had somehow disappointed him.

"Girls it's ok," he said squeezing us in his arms, "but remember for next year I'll be expecting a proper goodbye."

"Yes, Paul," we chorused as we sank to our knees, mouths greedily starting to suck and nibble at his cock. For some reason, I remembered him being dressed when he stopped us, but for now, I just wanted to make him feel better about us not saying goodbye. Taking turns sucking on his rapidly hardening cock, Tiffany and I passed him back and forth, both enjoying the delicious taste of him. Since I had without a doubt gotten the majority of the action this weekend I was content to let Tiffany have his cock the most. I watched her cheeks hollow as she sucked him deep into her mouth as she massaged his balls with her hands.

"Oh fuck Tiffany, don't stop that." Paul moaned as Tiffany pulled him deep into her mouth almost taking him into her throat. Getting up I moved behind Paul running my hands across his body, feeling his muscles under my fingers. Laying small kisses across his back I started working my way lower until I was kneeling behind him, my lips against the taut muscles of his ass. I could hear his moaning change as he dealt with the strange sensations. Wetting my finger I placed it against his ass and began wiggling it in.

"Sara what are you, OH FUCK," Paul said then roared as I pushed my finger into his ass and began massaging his prostate. I'm not sure how I knew where it was, but I seemed to just instinctively know what to do. From the sounds of Tiffany swallowing over and over Paul was filling her mouth with a massive amount of cum so I knew she would be happy.

"Hmm, I don't know what you did but thanks. It's been a long time since I swallowed a load that big and tasty." Pulling my finger out of his ass Paul moaned as if he missed the intrusion. "I think someone enjoyed having your fingers in his ass," Tiffany said as we stood, picking up our bags. The look on Paul's face was one of complete shock as if he was still trying to process what happened. We both kissed him on the cheek before leaving him standing there.

The jeep was easy to find and happily un-torched with the yard being almost devoid of cars. Tossing our bags in the back we jumped in and headed out of the compound. We were about ten minutes outside of Tucson headed back to Phoenix when I suddenly realized something and pulled off the road sending up a huge cloud of dust. "Sara, what in the fuck are you doing?" Tiffany yelled as the jeep came to a stop.

My fingers were turning white and I could hear the creak of the steering wheel as I squeezed. "Tiffany, why did we suck his cock? Seriously, one second we were hugging and the next we were on our knees." As Tiffany was usually the one to realize these things it was amusing to watch her mouth fall open in surprise.

"He was dressed, wasn't he? He was in a blue shirt and shorts when he stopped us, but there were no clothes anywhere once we were on our knees."

I realized that I'd missed the clothes being blue, but the more I thought about it there was a lot of blue on that property. Most of the interior of the house was painted in various shades of blue and the exterior trim was blue. "Yes, he was dressed when he stopped us and I'm certain that neither of us removed any of his clothes. They were just gone. Did you notice the extraordinarily large amount of blue in the decorations?"

"Oh fucking hell," Tiffany said slowly, "Gandalf."

"Yeah," I said, putting the jeep into gear and pulling back out onto the highway. The rest of the drive was quiet as we both considered the implications of this discovery. We finally made it back to the house around one o'clock, having stopped in Casa Grande for lunch. Covered in dust from the sudden stop I made leaving Tucson I dropped my phone and bag in the kitchen before stepping out into the backyard. Stripping out of my clothes I dove into the pool just as I heard Tiffany yelling something.

Staying under the water I swam to the deep end before flipping around and heading for the stairs. Climbing out of the pool Tiffany was standing at the edge. "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

Smiling Tiffany just laughed at me. "What I said was the pool guy is here. Hi Rob," she said, handing me a towel and waving to someone behind me.

Taking the towel I wrapped it around my hair before turning around. Rob appeared to be in his middle thirties, in decent shape with a deep tan you would expect from someone working outside in Arizona. Walking over to him I watched his eyes bounce all over the place as he couldn't decide where to look first. "Hi, I'm Sara," I said holding out my hand.

Reaching out to shake my hand Rob looked too surprised to talk. "Rob," he said finally, "Sorry about that. You just look exactly like my daughter and it freaked me out for a moment." I could tell from the obvious bulge in his shorts he was enjoying the view so I decided to mess with him.

"Exactly like your daughter huh," I said hearing Tiffany groan in the background knowing I was going to say something smartass, "So, then do you like this outfit or would you prefer something else? Because I'm rather fond of this one and I don't mind if you look." I took his jaw-dropping as my signal. Turning around I walked away slowly putting some extra sway into my hips before heading into the house.

As I started getting dressed I saw Tiffany standing in the doorway shaking her head and laughing. "Nice job. Are you trying to kill our pool guy? That was evil you know, very evil; funny, but evil." Finally, in my shorts and tank top, I headed back out to the pool to apologize to Rob.

I found him cleaning out the filter. "Rob, I want to apologize for earlier. I didn't hear Tiffany say you were out here otherwise I would have waited."

"It's alright," he said, "I'm sorry for staring earlier, but you do look just like my daughter. You could easily be her sister." I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up as what he said processed. The only other people who looked that similar to me had been changed by Gandalf unless this was a hell of a coincidence and with my life as of late, I put very little faith in coincidence.

"Ok I'm going to let you get back to work but Rob, even if I look like your daughter I don't mind if you want to look." Hearing him choke momentarily I couldn't help but laugh before heading into the house. Looking for Tiffany I found her in the living room reading a medical journal. Deciding to join her I grabbed a Tom Clancy novel and plopped down on the couch to start reading.

After a few minutes, Tiffany closed her book. "We need to discuss something. I'm going to have to go back to work pretty soon and I was wondering if you had any idea as to what you were going to do. I know you have your retirement coming in every month so money isn't the issue, but I was thinking you might get bored just hanging around the house all day. Unless I'm going to be coming home to a sexy little housewife every day."

I hadn't considered what I was going to do when she went back to work. I was so used to having her with me all the time I couldn't even imagine her not being there. I must have had some kind of worried expression on my face. "I just want you to think about it. I'm not asking you to come up with a plan today. We still have a couple of weeks unless we happen to win the lottery."

Tiffany had given me a lot to think about, more than I was ready to deal with just yet. Wanting to take my mind off of everything I decided to head outside. I had never really gone out to the front of the house much so I decided to do something that didn't require much thought. Opening the garage I rolled my bike out planning on giving it and the jeep a good wash. I know that washing a vehicle in the middle of the day isn't ideal with how fast everything dries, but it was something for me to do.

The bike only took me about twenty minutes to wash as it hadn't had the chance to get dirty. Rolling the bike back into the garage I was watching the garage door close when I suddenly felt a spray of cold water hit me. I tried to get out of the way but the spray continued until I was finally able to get behind the jeep. "I figured if you were going to give the neighborhood a show might as well not tease them," Tiffany said as she sprayed down the jeep. I don't know how it was before, but my tank top was almost completely see-through now. I suppose I should remember that white may not be the best color when you are planning on getting wet.

Moving around the jeep I ran at Tiffany grabbing the hose from her and started spraying her down as well. It was only then I noticed she had changed into her bikini. "Sneaky bitch," I said, finally putting down the hose and grabbing the sponge. With Tiffany's help, we had the jeep washed a good bit quicker than I was originally hoping it would take. As it was Monday there was not much in the way of spectators, although a good number of teenage boys did seem to find their way outside. Since we had the supplies out Tiffany pulled her car out of the garage and we took the time to get it washed as well.

Even with as quickly as things progressed I was able to think about things. "Tiffany," I said as we put the supplies away, "I've been thinking and I might go to school. Not sure what I would study, but I've been given a second chance at life and I would be a fool to do nothing with it. As long as we can keep Gandalf from fucking with our lives too much I would like to think we have a chance at a relatively normal life."

"A normal life, I used to think I knew what that was, but everything has been so turned on its head. It's not your fault, but so much of what we thought of as real are just the whims of a madman." The rest of the night was so mundane it was funny; filled with laundry and cleaning the house. I did, however, discover that my definition of clean and Tiffany the nurse's definition are somewhat different. I'll let you work out for yourselves what I mean. It wasn't until Wednesday night that our lives got into a jumble again.

The day had been fairly calm overall. We spent the morning sunbathing and most of the afternoon looking into programs offered at Arizona State. I was also considering something in automotive or motorcycle repair just because I love working with my hands. Since this wasn't about the money I was trying to find something that would hold my interest.

I was sitting in my room playing Diablo 2 when I heard Tiffany calling me from the living room in a panic. Sprinting down the hallway I saw her sitting with the news on, her eyes wide open. "Ladies and gentlemen, we repeat, if you are in the vicinity of the Tempe city jail please lock your doors and windows and remain indoors. There has been a mass breakout from the city jail due to a freak power failure. Tempe P.D. in conjunction with Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and other local agencies will be conducting sweeps of the area in an attempt to recapture all the escaped prisoners." She droned on for a bit giving updates before moving on to a story about a water skiing dog.

Tiffany and I stared at each other until the ringing of my cell phone caught our attention. Running into the kitchen I flipped it open and hit the answer button. "Hey Kim, I'm just going to venture a guess that this isn't a social call." I was trying to control my breathing but I was pretty sure a panic attack was coming.

"I take it you saw the news then," she said the sound of police radios in the background, "I wanted you to know we got the list of escapees and Heather and Tina are on it. Every cop in a hundred-mile radius is converging on Tempe as we speak so just lock the doors and call 911 if you see something. I'll call if we hear anything, gotta run." I could hear Tom saying something in the background and sirens started before she hung up. My friends were going to be in for a long night.

Tiffany was standing next to me as I hung up my phone. "That was Kim. Heather and Tina are on the list of escapees. Sounds like they'll be busy tonight."

"I was afraid you were going to say that," she said shaking her head, "I'm glad we got the locks changed and I've already brought in the key from the rock out front. Let's double-check everything then I have a present for you." We made our way around turning on every light both inside and out and double and triple-checking every lock. Finally, Tiffany met me in the living room carrying the same short-barreled shotgun from the night I met Aaron and a small black box. "Tom recommended this for you."

Taking the box from her hands my eyes almost popped out of my head at the grey writing across the middle. Sig Sauer had always been my dream choice of pistol, but the price had always kept me away. I had grown up around firearms and always had a healthy respect for what they were capable of doing only reinforced by my time in the Marine Corps. Unboxing the pistol I didn't know what to say as no one had ever given me anything like this. Setting everything down, I wrapped my arms around Tiffany. "Thank you."

"I want you to be safe." After spending a few minutes getting familiar with my new gun Tiffany handed me a small bag containing a belt and holster. Finally comfortable I loaded the pistol and we sat down to wait, the radio on a news station listening for updates.

Many hours and several cans of Monster later we were both face down at the kitchen table snoring away when the doorbell rang. Leaping up Tiffany beat me to the door and after checking who it was unlocked the door letting Tom, who was in street clothes, inside along with a surprisingly large amount of sunlight. No one said anything at first as he stared at us and it wasn't until I caught my reflection in the mirror that I understood why. Between the hair looking like medusa, the giant red sleep marks, and the dried drool I'm surprised he didn't run for the hills. "Oh, fucking hell. We'll be right back."

Pulling her down the hall we both hit our separate bathrooms to get cleaned up. Washing my face and wetting my hair I pulled a brush through my hair before heading back out to the living room. "Sorry about that," I said as I walked into the living room, but he was passed out on the couch. I heard Tiffany's footsteps as she came down the hall behind me and her chuckle when she saw Tom.

Crossing the living room I started to pick up Tom when Tiffany came over to help and together we got him to his feet and into the bedroom. Laying him on the bed we were able to strip him out of his clothes and roll him to the center of the bed before Tiffany and I undressed and crawled in on either side of him. Laying our heads on his chest we both reached our hands out our fingers interlocking before we both drifted off to sleep.

We had shifted at some point as I awoke sometime later on my side wrapped up in Tom's arms, one hand firmly holding my breast while his hard cock pushed against the globes of my ass. From the way he was murmuring to himself it was obvious he was dreaming. His grinding was nice and slow and I was enjoying it when I felt Tiffany's fingers resting on my side. I'm not sure if she thought I was asleep as well as she ran her fingers down my side and over my ass before coming to rest between my legs.

As gentle as she was being I was fairly certain she thought I was asleep as her fingers probed, rubbing against my lips to spread my wetness around. I had a pretty good idea of what she was planning and decided to play along. Feigning sleep I started moving my hips in time with her rubbing, feeling myself getting wetter, as I let out a soft moan. She kept this up for a couple of minutes, the whole time Tom was still grinding against me.

I was pulled tightly against Tom and with our differences in height, only the first three or four inches of his cock were rubbing against me. Feeling Tiffany's hand move away from my pussy and hearing a moan from Tom I knew she was spreading my juices on his cock and soon I felt his hot skin dragging against me as she repositioned his cock. The angle wasn't perfect as he slid between my lips. It was going to take movement from one of us and oddly enough it wasn't me.

I was fairly certain Tom was still asleep, but his subconscious knew what was going on. Shifting his hips slightly allowed Tiffany to change the angle of his cock pushing the head into me. I didn't bother fighting back the moans as his fat head separated my lips, opening me up. My hips were moving on their own wanting more of him inside me but his arms around me made it impossible.

I heard Tom's breathing change as he began to wake up. I wasn't expecting what he did next. "Sara are you awake?"