Transformation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One thing at a time. I'm not giving you up yet either, but if this gives us a chance then we have to do it. Jennifer set up the date. Do you have a picture?"

After retrieving her purse from the other room Jennifer handed Tiffany a picture. After looking for a minute Tiffany handed it to me. I sort of remembered what her brother looked like, but was surprised at the picture. The goofy-looking kid in my memory was gone, replaced by an extremely good looking guy. The picture was from the beach and there was no question that he was in shape. "I think she finds your brother yummy, as do I."

"If you don't want him I'll take him," Kim said, pulling the picture out of my hand.

"Sara, it's ok. He's good looking and if you have to have a guy in your life better a good looking one than a troll, besides I'll be expecting you to share."

"Go ahead and find out if he's interested in going out." I couldn't believe we'd come to this.

"He's turned into a nice guy. He's got a good job, makes decent money, and he needs someone in his life." He'd been a pain but she was still his big sister and was going to puff him up as best she could.

"I'm not looking for someone to marry. I just need to break Gandalf's programming so I can be with Tiffany. You know that. What happens if things work out and he falls for me and I have to hurt him or what if there is no breaking the programming and I have to balance things by having the two of them? How are you going to deal with that? I don't want anyone else to get hurt because of me. Are you going to sacrifice your brother on the altar that seems to be my life?"

"I know the risks involved with this but I don't know of any other way to help you. Please just go out with him once and if it doesn't work then we can try something else." Looking around I noticed that it was only the three of us now.

"I told everyone we would let them know how things work out," Tiffany said, handing us both hard ciders, "and I thought it was best if it was just us. Jennifer, just get it over with and tell her what you were thinking. What's the real reason for wanting her to date Rob?"

"I don't know what..." was all Jennifer got out before Tiffany's hand came across her face in a gunshot loud slap.

"Bullshit. I saw your face when Michelle said Devin was taking her out. You forget I work in a hospital so I'm used to people trying to lie to me so I know what it looks like. So, let's try the truth this time."

Jennifer was cradling her face as the tears fell down her cheeks. "If I can't have you I wanted to keep you close and if things worked out with Rob you would always be close. It was always so obvious to everyone but you. I love you. Even with everything different I can still see and hear Rick in your words and on your face.

"That's why I said this was the last time. I thought if she was dating Devin maybe if I could get away and forget about what I lost." I had been hurt when she said that earlier, but now I understood.

Tiffany caught my eye and when I saw her nod I knew what I was going to do. After I mouthed a thank you, Tiffany moved to lock up the house. "Jennifer, come with me." Taking her hand I led her down the hallway as Tiffany started turning off lights. Bringing her into my room I shut off the lights, leaving the door open. "Close your eyes Jennibelle," I said softly wrapping my arms around her.

"What are you..." That was as far as she got before I pressed my lips to hers. Her mouth was slightly open so I slipped my tongue between her lips and began to softly explore. Her body tensed for only a moment before I felt her relaxing. When she began to respond to me, her tongue beginning to move against mine I felt memories flooding back. I began to use my fingers along her back in the ways I remembered, drawing a soft moan into our kiss.

"That's not fair." Laying her head on my shoulder I continued to dig my fingers into her back. Drawing my hands down I slipped them under her shirt as I gently kissed the side of her neck. "Sara," she whispered.

"Shhh," I said against her neck, "no names, no words, just relax." I continued to work the muscles in her back, feeling them melt under my touch. I stayed along her spine, remembering how much she enjoyed that until I reached the strap of her bra. I felt her arms begin to move as my fingers deftly undid the hooks.

"You've gotten better at that," she said, the smile in her tone obvious. Taking a moment she pulled off her shirt and let her bra fall to the floor before doing the same to my shirt. For some reason, I'd decided to wear a bra today and reaching behind my back quickly removed it.

"I've had a bit more practice than the last time," I said as my hands moved across her skin feeling the goosebumps rising. Stepping back Jennifer climbed onto the bed with me following after letting my shorts drop to the ground. I ran my hands up her pant legs until I felt smooth skin under my fingers. Instead of pulling them off as was my first instinct I ignored them and began to place kisses along her waist.

Her skin was soft and supple under my lips, her body smooth and toned even after two kids. Working my way up I continued to lick and nibble, her soft moans the only sounds save my lips on her skin. Unlike the first time, I knew exactly what I was doing, I was going to make love to Jennifer. Running my hands over her breasts I felt her nipples standing erect as my palms passed over them. Another moan from her told me I was on the right course.

Up until now, Jennifer had been fairly passive, but when I wrapped my lips around her nipple she was suddenly cradling my head, holding me to her. "Oh so good," Jennifer moaned as I suckled at her breast, my free hand rolling her nipple between my fingers. I'd forgotten how sensitive her nipples were. I remembered that if I took my time I could make her orgasm just from playing with her breasts, I'd discovered that our last time together.

Jennifer's fingers were wrapped in my hair when she pulled my mouth onto hers, all of the hesitancy from earlier gone, her tongue swirling with mine as we kissed. She began to drag her nails down my back which was enough to cause me to moan into her mouth. She knew how much I enjoyed things like that and she was smiling through the kiss. I loved her little noise of surprise when her hand discovered all I had on was a tiny G-string.

Hearing Tiffany enter the room I shifted off of her and to the side, her right arm trapped under me as we kissed. So far she had been keeping her hands to relatively safe areas like my back and ass so I took her free hand and pulled it to my breast, my piercing pressed into the middle of her palm. I'm not sure if her reaction was to my breast or the piercing, but she immediately started to play with my nipple, twisting and manipulating the ring.

Tiffany joined us on the bed and I felt her hand slip along my leg. Lately, when it was just us Tiffany loved to use this oil she'd recently found and I could tell her hand was coated in it. I'm not sure where she got it, but it was similar to what was used on me at Paul's. Moving her hand across my thigh and over my ass she spread the oil onto my skin. Before the night was over we would all be coated in the stuff, but it was certainly fun getting there.

Taking her hand I pulled her so she was lying on the other side of Jennifer. Breaking the kiss I tilted her chin so Tiffany could capture her mouth with her own. I've always had excellent night vision so the sight of the two women I loved kissing was a sight I hope to never forget. Tiffany was keeping her hands moving across Jennifer's breasts so I began to work my way down. I made little circles with my tongue as I crossed her stomach only stopping when I came to her pants.

Using my teeth, just because I felt like it, I unsnapped her pants and started to nibble on her skin as I worked them open. Working her pants off I hooked her underwear at the same time and just like I remembered she lifted her hips allowing me to slip them off. Taking a moment to slip off my G-string I set my hands on her thighs and began to massage the muscles.

"Oh damn, you were always far too good with your hands." Taking a small bit of oil from the bottle on the table I massaged it into her skin as I moved her legs apart. Running my hands up her legs and across her stomach, I slowly lowered myself between her legs, my hot breath on her lips drawing soft whimpers from her. It was either that or Tiffany nibbling on her neck. Dipping my head down between her thighs I slowly slid my tongue between her moist folds.

Her pussy tasted just as sweet as I remembered and I pushed my tongue as deeply as I could. I didn't feel any tingling so I was fairly certain my new tongue trick was only when I was after a guy's cum. Keeping all of my movements slow I probed the depths of her pussy as I worked my tongue in and out of her, occasionally flicking it around her clit. Sliding my hand between Tiffany's legs I discovered Jennifer was already working her fingers into her. I was happy to see Jennifer taking an active role as I wasn't sure if she'd ever been with a woman before.

Settling in I explored every crease and fold of her pussy, listening for the gasps and moans from the sensitive spots. The more I explored the more her juices flowed across my tongue and soon I felt her fingers weave into my hair as her hips began to move, grinding against my face. Glancing up I saw Tiffany was licking and biting at her nipples and knowing how sensitive they were made me think she was getting close. Using my fingers I pulled back the hood and began flicking her clit with my tongue.

"Oh yes right there don't stop," Jennifer cried, her grip on my hair holding me in place as my tongue assaulted her clit. Pushing two fingers into her seemed to be the catalyst her body was waiting for. Her hips rose from the bed at the same time her grip on my hair tightened pulling my mouth hard down over her clit which I promptly began to suck.

"Ri- Ri- OH GODDAMMIT, SARA don't you dare stop," Jennifer screamed as her body convulsed from her orgasm. It was hard not to laugh as her brain attempted to get my name right. I continued to suck at her clit until I felt her juices flowing over my fingers causing me to immediately plunge my tongue into her, wanting every drop of her sweet nectar. It was then as I probed deeply that I felt a familiar tingling sensation.

"Oh, what the fuck," Jennifer cried as my enlarged tongue moved in and out of her, "Sara, your tongue, fuck, oh fuck, so good." Tiffany shot me a glance and smiled as I continued to fuck Jennifer with my tongue. This doesn't happen every single time I have sex, and I'm glad about that, it makes for the nice occasional surprise. Jennifer was discovering just how multi-orgasmic she was and I didn't stop until she was pushing me away, having lost count of her orgasms. Seeing her lying there, her body covered in sweat and oil, was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen and had to kiss her, plunging my tongue into her mouth. She surprised me when she immediately began to suck on my tongue, tasting her sweet juice.

"I don't want to know and I don't care what that was, but fuck it felt amazing. I need to taste you." Sitting up she started to move towards me until I stopped her.

"I want to see the two of you together first. The two women I love together. I can't imagine anything sexier." I watched the two of them kiss for a moment before getting up and opening the blinds to let the moonlight in. Anything done in the light of the moon just seems to be that much sexier and this was no exception. The light reflecting off the oil glistening on their skin filled the room with an otherworldly feeling as I watched them explore each other's bodies.

Tiffany seemed to be the tentative one, which is quite out of character for her, as her hands roamed over Jennifer's body. Jennifer, on the other hand, showed no hesitation to explore and was soon nibbling and sucking with abandon causing Tiffany to squirm and moan. Watching the two of them was quite erotic, but I was a little surprised when they moved to scissor each other. Tiffany and I have done that, but we both prefer to make each other crazy with our tongues. After a few more moments of watching, I decided I wanted to play as well.

Leaning off the bed I opened my nightstand and retrieved the double-headed purple dildo Tiffany bought right after I moved in. Ever since my experience with strap ons I'd been avoiding those kinds of toys, but we had been using regular dildos and this monster with no issues. Coating the toy in lube I crawled back onto the bed and put my face down between their legs licking at their mashed together clits. Tiffany let out a small squeak of happiness upon seeing the toy and snatched it from my hand before beginning to suck on the end.

"Jennifer, lie down and let me do this." With Jennifer laying down I watched Tiffany stuff herself with the toy before helping her work it into Jennifer. As Tiffany began to grind and bounce their moans filled the air and I was soaking wet watching these two impaling each other on the toy. Looking at Jennifer I could see her eyes were closed and her mouth hanging open as she focused on moving in rhythm with Tiffany. Watching her pink tongue dart out to lick her lips made me realize her face looked like the best seat ever.

I think she was a little preoccupied with the toy to realize what I was doing until my pussy was directly in her face. Happily, there was no hesitation as she wrapped her arms around my legs and buried her tongue into me. Grinding on her face I lowered my body so I could easily lick both of them. It was quickly apparent that while Jennifer was inexperienced she was certainly enthusiastic. Her hot tongue felt amazing and I was certainly hoping this wasn't a one-time encounter.

"Back up a bit," I said, reaching between them to grab the toy. I'd done this before so Tiffany knew what was up. Taking the toy I began moving it back and forth between them, much faster than before so they were both getting fucked. While Tiffany was expecting it Jennifer instantly lost focus on what she was doing until I pushed against her mouth. She was having trouble but started lapping at me again while Tiffany was just laying back pinching and twisting her nipples.

I decided I just wanted to make these two sexy women scream so I crawled off of Jennifer and moved so I was between them. I was able to maintain a fast pace with the toy, but I added a twisting motion to it. They both started to play with their clits as the dildo hammered them. They were getting close so I decided to try and push them over the edge. Stopping the dildo between them I began to roll it, completely changing the stimulation they were receiving. It was enough.

Jennifer broke first, the two of them moving so much I pulled my hand away from the toy as they slammed together again. It was incredibly erotic to watch those two grinding against each other as orgasms raced through their bodies. Rubbing their clits with my thumbs drew out the pleasure even longer. It wasn't until Tiffany launched herself to the other side of the bed, leaving Jennifer a quivering mess with the purple dildo hanging out of her, that things finally calmed down. Tiffany wasn't doing much better curled up with her pillow, her body shaking and twitching.

I knew it would be evil, but I ripped the dildo out of Jennifer in one swift motion setting her off once again. Wrapping my arms around her I held onto her until she finally began to settle down. Tiffany crawled over to us and they curled up with each other as I went to get us some water. Drinking from the bottles of water I brought, we all relaxed and when Jennifer patted the bed I crawled in between them. "I'll make you a deal," I said cuddled between the two sexy warm bodies, "I'll have lunch with Rob and then decide if I am willing to date him, ok?"

"That sounds good to me," Jennifer said slightly hazy from the multiple orgasms, "Oh and we realized something while you were gone. You're the only one who hasn't come yet tonight and we're going to fix that." I heard Tiffany giggle as she pulled the dildo out from behind her back and I could see they both had evil grins on their faces. "Oh and look at that, a double-headed dildo and you've got two holes it'll fit perfectly." Fuck me; literally.

*

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please feel free to vote and comment. I appreciate and read every comment submitted.