All Comments on 'Transformation Ch. 14'

by chromex

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35about 9 years ago
wow!

Didn't see that one coming. so she's becoming her old self, and it would seem everyone who loves/loved her have no feelings for her at all.

once again ...Didn't see this coming!

geiste4geiste4about 9 years ago
Don't want to wait but soooo worth it

I'm glad that you're ok and able to write. So many twists and turns in this one, it makes me wonder how long it will take for some of them to notice the odd behavior. Its also weird how Jennifer didn't find it strange that Rob and Tiff went with out her. I'm really waiting to see the next encounter with Morgana also, it should be interesting.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 9 years ago

I didn't see this coming, but with everything you written here its not surprising.

txcrackertxcrackerabout 9 years ago
WOW !

I agree with The_Crazy_One , 5stars for the Zinger !

Thanks

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what the freak

Yeah....not like Rob and Tiffany but LOVE THE STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
chromex??

Wakey wakey!! It's been like months. Hope the next one is just gonna be like 8 pages long n u havent abandoned Sara!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

hoping you right more chapters and also hoping sara finds a way to stop gandalf

pingjpingjalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

I haven't been able to stop reading this story. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

More, please..! :D

txcrackertxcrackerover 8 years ago
This is Fare Thank you

chromex:

"There have been many of you who have been asking if I intend to continue with Gypsy Wolf and Transformation.

I can tell you in no uncertain terms that I do fully plan to continue both stories but finding the inspiration to write has been a challenge for me as of late. For a long time writing was simply a way to escape the life I was leading and now that I am no longer in that relationship the need to escape has vanished.

All I can ask is to please be patient as I, like many of you, hate reading a story that is simply left unfinished. These stories will be continued until their conclusion. It just may take me longer to get there than you may like."

This was posted in the comment section from the author . I just wish more authors would take the time to let their readers know that they are on a "vacation " from writing so that we don't get just frustrated .

Thanks for your consideration

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovin it

I love this story. Its long but keeps twisting and keeping me interested. Fuck the winner? Somehow I expected that.

Keep up the great work.

T

East Coast U.S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchromex@chromex
So I came to discover that I incorrectly posted only the second half of Watcher Ch. 3. The correct document has been submitted at this time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES