All Comments on 'Transformation to Her Slave'

by hotwifeclw

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hopefully you get to bury your cock in her cum filled arse on Christmas Day, and then lap up every drop... That thought has me very wet...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why?

Why would he let his wife abuse him? Demean him? Humiliate him? It makes no sense. Divorce the cheating slut and move on with your life. No reason to stay and let her expose you to every disease known to man. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My advice to you

Dump this worthless piece of shit and find a real woman. She is nothing but a whore and deserves to be treated as such. Let her fuck around all she likes then laugh at her when it hits the fan and she is dying of AIDS or some other ailment.

Then flush her ashes down the sewer where they belong!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

Some control over the wife at the start of the cuckolding adventure is in order,otherwise the dynamic becomes completely skewed,especially when there is a true bond of love between cuck and wife as in your story.My take on this is the wife as adulterer(ess)should be in chastity,as could the cuck,(fair's fair)but the cuck should be the wife's key holder and the couple decide mutually who is worthy to allow his wife to cuck him (or her).So many of these stories have such grossly stereotyped wives and ugly lovers,this story is a step above in that the " bull" is engaging and even likable(like a bull).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous