Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laid the medical device on the cart and walked toward her. "I never even made it to the hotel when I got off the plane in Havana. I was with a whore, right there on the street. She was on all fours on the concrete, and I was pounding into her from behind."

He stopped a few feet in front of Gwen and started undoing the straps on his overalls. He turned around as they fell.

A long t-shirt covered his hard muscled back and buttocks, but his legs were bare.

They were the legs of a bodybuilder, covered in tattoos depicting pornographic scenes and invert pentagrams and crosses.

He lifted the shirt over his head.

His buttocks were bare and muscled like his legs. His skin was brown as if he were made of bronze.

A mural had been tattooed on his back. It was him, naked with a woman lying on her back in front of him, her long legs pulled back to her ears. Alex's tattooed image was driving an impossible long and thick cock into the woman's anus. Her eyes were rolled back in her head from ecstasy.

Gothic letters across his shoulder read: Hard Fucking Alex.

He turned around.

An inverted pentagram was inscribed in red tattoo ink on his lower abdomen.

Gwen stared at the black silk bag tied around his waist. It hung down from his crotch to his knees.

The bag looked full.

"I felt someone looking at me. You know that feeling you get when the hairs stand up on the back of your neck? I turned around and there was a nun standing behind me. Her eyes were black - there was no white to them at all. Just black liquid orbs, and, in the center of each was a glowing red pentagram. She looked at me and smiled and said: "He will do."

Alex pulled a string on the bag and it fell off.

Gwen cried out.

His penis hung down to his knees. It was thicker than her wrist, and the head was as large as her fist. The testicles hung down behind like two peaches in a bag of bronze flesh.

A long string of clear liquid dripped steadily onto the tile floor from the tip of his penis.

There was a tattoo on his penis, gothic letters down the length of it an inch high: The Cunt Tamer.

"There were needles for me as well. We all serve Morpheus."

12