Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 10

Story Info
Gwen loses something...
7.3k words
4.73
42.5k
29

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world of Transformations is one very much like our own, but in this reality, the Church of Morpheus, a shadowy, perverse organization has taken power in Cuba. Now, they are extending their tentacles of depravity into the rest of the world.

Their aim is simple: to control the world by driving humanity into specific roles, with a class of brainwashed whores to keep the masses entertained.

The church is devious, and it will stop at nothing to draw its victims into a world of mind-controlled lust and perversion.

We love to hear from our readers. Tell us what you like, tell us what doesn't work for you, heck, tell us if you got off.

-***-

Jessica snuggled next to David on the narrow bed. She giggled as she stroked his cock. He had come inside her five times, and each time she redosed him with Ambrosia, bringing him back to full strength again. "I'm going to play with you all night."

The last two times, David had resisted, resulting in a bruised jaw when she pried his mouth open and squirted in the Ambrosia.

"You're going to kill me," he said. But, there was playfulness in his voice.

She was adorable as well as insatiable. "I can only force people who haven't been placed in their caste yet. As soon as you drink Professional Ambrosia, I have to obey you."

"Really?" He whispered with a grin.

She nodded. "I'll bet you'd be mean to me."

"Would you want me to be?"

"I told you, not if you were really mad. Play is okay, though. I want to be forced to do things."

"Like what?"

She giggled.

"Come on tell me."

"I want... you to put me on my hands and knees, and... make me put my big butt in the air..."

"And?"

She looked at him with her big eyes. "Fuck me hard in the ass."

He nuzzled her neck. "Have you done that yet?"

She shook her head. "Cal tried once, but I cried like a little bitch."

"You really want me to?"

She nodded. "We all want to be used. It's the programming - the helmet thingy. It teaches us things, like how to manipulate normal people to get what we want." She added hurriedly, "It's all to make you happy, of course."

"Did it hurt you?" He was feeling protective of her despite his feelings about the whole situation.

She shrugged. "I can't remember. All I can remember are the images in my head and the voices. There was this girl in the videos, her name was Cum Slut Cathy, and she was dressed in this white latex outfit. And, I thought she was pretty, but I mean I wasn't a muff diver or anything. But then, she started talking to me through the helmet and all of a sudden I was a muff diver, and it made such perfect sense to love girl cum as much as boy cum. I was so silly for not understanding that before. She's so good at explaining things. Like how God is a lie... the old God anyway. Morpheus is real. I can't believe I wasted all that time on a fairy tale when I could have been fucking."

He kissed her neck. "Is that why you had sex with Gwen? Because you wanted her girl cum?"

She looked sad. "Kind of. But, I wanted you to see us because I knew it would hurt her to know you saw."

"That wasn't nice."

"They're going to punish me for it. Alex agreed for me to do it, but Gwen is going to punish me."

"Gwen wouldn't hurt you," David whispered.

"It won't be anything really bad like the lobotomizer or anything." She was stroking him hard. "Ready to cum?"

"No."

"Too bad."

"Listen to me, you ditzy cunt. Stop jacking me off now!"

She jumped and turned her big doe eyes to his.

He winked and smiled before returning to scowling.

She smiled sweetly. "I don't have to take orders from you."

"No, but you want to, don't you?"

She bit her lower lip and giggled. "Maybe."

"Unbuckle my restraints."

"No! You'll try to get away."

He smiled. "I'm done with that. I can't overpower you, and I sure as hell can't overpower him."

"I don't know..."

He stuck out his tongue and licked her neck. "I promise you, Jessica."

"Jiggly Jugs Jessica," she corrected with a smile.

"I promise, Jiggly Jugs Jessica: all I want to do is fuck your brains out," he whispered. Did he mean that? He thought about it. He had learned a lot of things over the past hours. First, his life was never going to be the same. There was no going back. He was as much a freak as the nympho who was still steadily stroking his cock.

His cock. Almost ten inches of dick, thick with veins and heavy hanging balls. How many times had he prayed to God to make him normal? Too many times, with no result.

His cock was the second thing he had learned. Maybe he was going to hell for it, but this new god didn't just promise, he delivered.

Jessica studied him as if she was unable to make up her mind. Then she smiled as she unbuckled the strap on his left wrist. "You better not make me regret this, or I'll rip off that new dick and shove it up your butt."

***

Just act natural, Sugar Tits thought as she wiggle walked into the UPS warehouse. Everything she had seemed to want to move in its own direction: tits one way, butt cheeks in the other. The building was deserted, for the most part. Most of the other drivers had clocked out an hour ago.

She passed by her reflection in a large window.

Oh, sweet Jesus, I'm a fucking freak! The words echoed through her mind. She was hearing voices in her head, and she didn't need a crystal ball to know that voice belonged to the former owner of this body.

Angela was waking up.

"No! I'm beautiful! Look at my beautiful titties," she whispered out loud.

She reached the time clock. Almost there, Sugar Tits thought.

Her hand touched the card.

"Rob wants to see you in his office... Holy shit! Angela? What the fuck are you wearing?" a woman's voice asked behind her.

Sugar Tits almost screamed. She turned to see the boss's secretary, Madison staring at her. Angela had always despised her. She was tall and brunette, hiding her watery blue eyes behind old lady black plastic glasses, even though she was only in her mid-twenties.

Everyone knew their boss, Rob, was fucking her - of course, they would still be here. She'd probably been giving him a blow job when Sugar Tits entered the warehouse.

Madison stood with her mouth open, her myopic eyes staring intently at Sugar Tits's boobs. "Oh, my God... how?"

"I think it's like an allergic reaction of some kind," Sugar Tits said. Her voice came out high and little girlish. "Tell Rob I'll talk to him tomorrow, 'kay?" Sugar Tits grabbed the time card, punched it and then hastily shoved it into the holder.

A slow grin slowly crept across Madison's red lips. "Rob? You gotta see this," she called.

"Please, Madison. I just wanna go home, 'kay?" Sugar Tits whined.

Rob came out of his office and did a double take. "Angela?"

"I... It's an allergic reaction, I think. Lemme go home and get some Benadryl," Sugar Tits stammered.

Rob pointed toward his office. "My office. Now!"

Sugar Tits slumped and then walked with her head down toward Rob's office.

Madison followed along behind her.

Rob shook his head. "I'll come and get you after I talk to Angela."

Sugar Tits glanced behind her. The secretary looked furious and was probably having second thoughts about pointing out a latex clad sex machine to her boyfriend.

Sugar Tits stood in front of Rob's desk as he closed the door behind them.

"I'm sorry, Rob. I didn't mean to... I mean, I didn't want to look like this today..."

"Jesus, Angela, what the hell? Did you make deliveries looking like that?"

Sugar Tits nodded slowly. "I'll explain everything tomorrow, 'kay?"

"No, we need to talk about this now." He was talking to her, but his eyes were glued to her tits.

She could remember him doing this when she was Angela. Angela had hated how he ogled her breasts, the knowledge when she was walking away that he was staring at her ass.

She could never understand why he stared at her when he had Madison who was so much younger and prettier.

Sugar Tits didn't wonder why. She knew she was a hot piece of ass. Any straight man who wasn't looking at her would have to be dead.

And, this pleased her. More than pleased her, it gave her power.

She smiled. It was a cold and small smile. More of a smirk.

She unbuckled her belt and let the shirt fall open, revealing the full globes of her breasts encased in their latex sheath. "It's okay to look, Rob."

He shook his head as if he had dozed off for a moment. He looked into her eyes, and, if he saw the smirk, he gave no indication. "I'm... sorry. It's just such a change."

"I wasn't planning it. Everything just sort of went out of control." She ran her hands down her sides.

She could almost hear his heart beating harder.

He wanted her.

And, what did she want? Not him. Oh, it was fun to make him falter and salivate over her, but he was dull and boring. Angela was taking over her mind a neuron at a time, and she had to get out of there.

It was time to go to the farmhouse before it was too late.

"I really need to leave."

He shook his head. "Angela, I'm sorry, but this... well, it's unacceptable. When corporate finds out you were delivering packages like this," he motioned toward her. "They'll fire us all. I'm going to have to let you go."

Let me go? Let me go? The words repeated over and over in her head. Yes! Let me go! I don't want to be here.

But the words that came out of her mouth were not her own, they were Angela's.

"You can't fire me! I've been here almost twenty years you... you motherfucker!"

Shut up! Shut up! She screamed silently at Angela.

"We'll send you your last paycheck. You need to leave now." Now Rob was smirking, and that infuriated Sugar Tits.

She grinned, once again in full control of her body.

Sugar Tits undid the halter.

The latex fell away and her beautiful breasts glistened in the fluorescent lights.

Breast milk dripped from both nipples.

"What the hell?" Rob whispered.

She caressed her breasts, tugged the nipples gently, and the clear fluid spurted out.

Clear? Was it supposed to be clear? Wasn't breast milk white? She shook her head. "My body is a mystery to me. I'm so full, it almost hurts." She reached down and raised the hem of the latex miniskirt. "And, my clit, Jesus fuck... It throbs, almost like it was another heart pounding away in my crotch." She closed her eyes and rubbed the erect clitoris.

She was rewarded with a gush of lube down her thighs.

Rob was breathing hard, looking from her tits to her crotch and back again as if he was unsure which to focus on.

She walked toward him. "You like the new me, don't you, Rob?"

"You... you need to leave." He was sweating.

She stopped a few inches from him. "Yes, you like me better now. You want me more, don't you?"

"No..."

She reached out and took hold of his cock through the khakis he wore. It was hard and thick, longer than she had expected. She squeezed and pulled his length down the left leg of his pants. "Mmm, feels nice. I've had lots of nice cocks today. At least thirty."

She stroked him, and he moaned. "Does that turn you on, Rob? To know what a slut I've been today? All those hard cocks, fucking me, shooting cum in my cunt, down my throat?"

He gasped, finally looking her in the eye.

"Mmm, I came so many times - even when I lost my ass cherry. God, his cock was huge."

There was lust in his eyes now. That's what she wanted to see. Lust. Need.

It was power - he had none and she had it all. For the first time in her life, she had power.

"You want me," Sugar Tits whispered. "Say it."

"I want you."

"You want to fuck me right here, on this desk? Jam that big fucking cock down my throat, my pussy, up my ass?"

"God, yes," he whispered. He pushed her back toward the desk.

She grabbed his shirt and spun him around. She shoved him backward against the desk.

"I knew you wanted me. But, there's a problem..." She backed away. "I... don't... want... you." She smiled, showing her teeth. A predatory smile.

He looked confused. "But, I thought..."

"Oh, I want to fuck. I just don't want to fuck you." She reached behind her and opened the door. "Oh, Madison? Can you come here please?"

"No! Don't!" Rob hissed.

Sugar Tits giggled. "Just watch, you'll love it."

She could hear Madison's heels clicking on the hallway floor.

Sugar Tits leaned forward and drew her own left nipple into her mouth. She sucked in a mouthful of her own milk.

It tasted sweet. But, there was no discernable effect. Did drinking her own milk not work on Sugar Tits the way it did everyone else? Was she immune?

Madison appeared in the doorway. "What do you..."

Sugar Tits spun and grabbed the taller girl, dragging her forward. She mashed her lips against Madison's.

Startled, the younger woman opened her mouth.

Sugar Tits spit her mouthful of milk down Madison's throat.

The girl stumbled backward on her heels. "Wha... Why?" Her eyes rolled back in her head.

Sugar Tits grabbed her and supported her weight as Madison fell into her arms. "It's okay, darling. Did you like Momma's milk? Does it make you feel all warm inside?"

"Unnh," Madison moaned as Sugar Tits pulled her to the small sofa in Rob's office.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" Rob yelled. He was rushing toward them.

Sugar Tits sat down on the couch and pulled Madison down into her lap. "Oh, I did something wonderful to you, didn't I, Madison?"

Madison opened her eyes half way and stared through her old lady glasses. "Feel... good..."

"Momma's baby wants more, doesn't she?" Sugar Tits whispered.

The girl was draped across her lap, her head in the crook of Sugar Tits's right arm.

Sugar Tits lowered Madison's mouth gently down to her right breast. She brushed the wet, hard nipple against the girl's lips.

Madison looked confused for a moment, and then instinct took over. She latched onto the nipple and began to suckle.

"There, that's my good girl."

"Fuck..." Rob whispered.

"Mmm," Sugar Tits said. "Feels so good when they nurse. Makes my cunt gush. I had two eighteen year old boys drinking from me earlier. One on each breast. But, I see why you like Madison. Her mouth is so soft."

Rob adjusted his pants so his dick had more room. "What is it doing to her?"

"Making her horny. It's an aphrodisiac."

As if on cue, Madison eased her left hand down and reached under her own skirt. She started masturbating.

"That's right, darling. Make it feel good. Cum all you want."

"Jesus," Rob whispered.

Sugar Tits smiled at him. "You too. Be comfortable."

Rob was breathing heavy as he unbuttoned and unzipped the khakis. He dropped his boxers and a decent sized eight inch cock sprang up.

Sugar Tits nodded in approval as he started to fuck his fist.

She gently eased Madison away from the nipple. "Time to switch sides, baby."

Madison got slowly to her feet, her sleepy eyes focused on Sugar Tits's enormous boobs. She tried to climb back in her lap.

"No, darling, get comfortable first. Take off your clothes.

The blouse came off first revealing a black lace B cup bra. Madison unclasped it from the front and let it fall.

Sugar Tits smiled. "Nice, pretty little breasts. Momma will make them much bigger and juicy for you."

"What do you mean?" Rob asked.

"Quiet. Don't disturb her."

Madison dropped her skirt, revealing a black garter belt and stockings. She wasn't wearing panties, and her pink shaved pussy glistened with arousal.

"My, you two did have an evening planned, didn't you?" Sugar Tits asked.

Madison started to take off her heels.

"No, no, darling. Leave those on with the garter belt and stockings. They make you look even more naked, don't you think so, Rob?"

Rob could only nod in agreement.

Sugar Tits welcomed the thin brunette back into her arms, and the girl descended on her left breast, gulping down the milk.

Madison had a hand in her crotch, masturbating furiously.

"Lift your leg, baby. Let Rob eat out your little cunny and get it nice and wet."

Madison moaned and lifted her long left leg.

Rob hesitated.

"Suck, boy," Sugar Tits said.

Without a word, Rob dropped to his knees and crawled to them. He started to lick and kiss Madison's pussy.

"That's it. Eat her out good, Rob. Make her cum - and don't neglect her asshole. Get her used to being penetrated."

Now Rob was moaning as he serviced his mistress.

It didn't take long before Madison erupted in her first orgasm.

"Did you ever make her cum before?" Sugar Tits asked. "I'll bet not. You're too selfish."

Rob looked up as if to protest.

Sugar Tits stopped him. "Keep licking. I want her nice and wet when you fuck her."

Madison screamed with her next orgasm.

"That's right," Sugar Tits laughed. Rob had moved on from her cunt and clit and was tongue fucking her butt.

Sugar Tits stroked the girls black hair. "Fuck her, Rob. Fuck her hard."

Rob stood up, he turned and looked back at his desk.

"What?" Sugar Tits asked.

"I need a rubber."

"No! No more condoms for this girl. She's bareback from now on."

"But, she might get pregnant..." Rob looked at her with pleading eyes.

Sugar Tits almost laughed. She had him, he was as much in her power as Madison. She was almost drunk from the domination. "Good. Be a man, Rob, if you know how to be. Fuck a baby into this little whore. Breed her little cunt."

Rob winced. And, then he knelt back down, and slowly fed his thick cock into her tight pussy.

Madison started to moan with her mouth full of nipple and milk.

"Pound her, Rob. Don't make love to her. Fuck her. Breed her."

Rob pounded hard into her pussy.

His balls slapped against her mound with each hard stroke.

Sugar Tits pried the girl away from her nipple. "Eat me out, bitch. Put your tongue in my pussy and suck."

She didn't protest. Madison's eyes were glassy as she kissed her way down. She kissed Sugar Tits's clit and licked at her labia.

"Unnh, that's not enough. Stick your tongue in me, whore."

"Oh, my God," Rob whispered and he pounded the girl harder.

Madison obeyed, reaching in with her tongue and gulping down what came out of the pussy she made love to.

Sugar Tits threw back her head and laughed. "Think about it, Rob." She twined her fingers in Madison's hair and pulled her deeper into her cunt. "She's swallowing cum from dozens of men right now. Does that turn you on? I made your girlfriend a fucking whore in fifteen minutes."

"Jesus!" Rob yelled and he pounded Madison even harder.

"That's right! Make a baby in her. Do it now, Rob!"

"Fuck! Oh, fuck! Madison... I'm sorry... I can't stop!" He circled his fingers around her waist and held her against him.

Sugar Tits could tell he was filling her with jizz.

"Good boy. Now, stay in there until you stop leaking. I want our girl properly bred." She tilted Madison's chin up. "You hear that, my sweet girl.? You're going to have a baby. Rob just made a bastard in you."

Madison smiled dreamily.

Sugar Tits put her foot against Rob's shoulder and shoved him away.

Cum splattered on the floor as it dribbled out of Madison's well used pussy.

Rob fell on his ass as Sugar Tits gathered Madison back into her arms. "You'll never touch her again, Rob."

"What??" He asked from the floor.

"You'll never touch her again." She snuggled Madison close. "She was drugged, and you took advantage of her - that's what I'm going to tell the police."

Rob stared at her in disbelief. "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"She's mine. I'm taking her away from you. And, if you call the cops, if you say one fucking word, I'll make sure they lock you up for rape."