Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think I'll let you blackmail me?" He was trying to get to his feet as Sugar Tits stood Madison up on her rubbery legs.

Sugar Tits picked up her discarded UPS shirt and wrapped it around Madison as a dress. She fastened it with her "A Little Pussy Never Hurt Anybody" belt.

"Blackmail? No, Rob, I'm not going to blackmail you. I'm leaving, we're both leaving. You'll never see us again - unless you try to tell the police. I can manipulate her, Rob. You saw that. They'll put you away."

"Please... I love her," Rob whispered. He was on his knees.

Sugar Tits adjusted her latex skirt and refastened her halter. She led Madison to the door. "Please? Don't make me laugh. She was your side piece. You'll have another before the end of the month."

Madison held her hand as Sugar Tits led her down the hall and into the parking lot.

***

David held Jessica in his arms. It was awkward. In the ridiculous heels, she was a head taller, and the balloon breasts made her an armful. She bent her knees, allowing him to enfold her. She gave him a contented smile.

She was beautiful. Not that she hadn't always been attractive, but she was different. Before, her face had always held a look of coldness and sadness - even before her husband, David's brother Cal, had disappeared.

Jiggly Jugs Jessica was the opposite. She looked young without a care in the world. Mischief sparkled in her eyes as she stroked his cock.

"This is a lot to process, huh?" She whispered. "I mean, I just taught ya how to fuck and now I want you to rape my ass."

David groaned. Her touch was expert, and her voice and words seemed scripted. She knew precisely what to say and how to say it in order to turn him on even more.

He smiled at her. "I think I'm learning..."

"Mmm, yes, you are. Time for your next lesson, brother dear." She turned around and knelt on the floor, her shapely back to him. Her tits were so big they were wider than her back. "What am I, David?"

"What?"

She leaned forward, her hands sliding along the cold floor of the basement. Her tits flattened out as she laid her cheek on the stone.

Her ass was spread open, exposing her pierced pussy and asshole. The gold ring, the ring Cal had slipped on her finger on their wedding day, glinted in her perineum.

"What am I, David? Tell me what I am."

"The most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

She giggled. "Sweet. There is so much good in you. I want to change that, David. I want you be dominant. See me for what I am: I'm your cum dump. I'm just here for you to use... and abuse, David."

"Jessica, I don't..."

"I know. You care for me. It's sweet, but it's not real. It's an illusion like your God, David. I'm built to be fucked. I'm meant to be used. That's what my god made me for... he's your god too now, David." She was rotating her hips slowly.

David was panting. Girl lube was dripping from her swollen pussy.

She reached back and coated her fingers with her juice.

Then she massaged it firmly into her asshole. The middle finger of her left hand eased past her pucker, disappearing to the first knuckle, then the second.

She pulled it out, and then slowly eased her middle and index fingers in together.

"Slut," David whispered.

She moaned. "More, David." Her ring finger joined the other two.

"Fucking slut."

She giggled. "That's right. More, David." Her little finger now. She had four fingers raping her tight, pink hole.

David was stroking his long, thick cock. "You're a fucking whore, Jessica. I want to ass fuck you until you scream." He couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. He had never cursed.

"Rape my ass. Breed me, David. Breed me like your brother never could."

He yanked her hand out of her ass. She was gaping, and he pushed the head of his dick in before it could close. "Goddamn, you are fucking tight."

He grabbed her waist and shoved in, felt his thick balls slap against her hot cunt.

"Yes!" She screamed.

"Fucking whore! I should have known you were nothing but a slut."

"I would have been your slut, David. You could have fucked this ass anytime you wanted it..."

"Shut up, bitch!" He slapped her ass and she yelped. "I couldn't have fucked your whore ass before." He pulled his length back until only his head remained within her ring of muscle.

And, then he brutally thrust forward. He wanted to hurt her, tear her in half. "But, with this fucking cock I have now? I'm going to make up for lost time."

"Unnh," Jessica moaned.

David pounded her as her tight ass milked him.

"Bitch! Slut! Goddamned whore!" He screamed profanities as he rode her ass hard.

She smiled under the onslaught, digging her strong fingertips into the stone floor.

"Cumming! Goddamn it! I'm cumming!" He held her ass tight against him.

She laughed as she felt her hole filling with his cum.

His dick throbbed as it pumped.

He was panting. The pumping stopped and he slid his still hard dick out of her ass. Her gape was wide, and he laughed as a stream of cum poured out of her ass like a waterfall splaching over her moist cunt lips.

She turned around and sat on her knees. "See? What am I, David."

"Goddamned demon slut." He stood up. Grasping the root of his dick, he smeared the dripping cockhead across her soft red lips. "Clean me, cunt."

She opened her mouth wide and swallowed him to the balls.

"Good slut. Make me hard. I want your ass again, bitch."

***

Gwen stood on the basement stairs and watched David ass fuck his sister-in-law. He had used her, taken out his anger on Jessica's ass.

Gwen rubbed her clit frantically. She needed to cum.

A strong hand pulled her diddling fingers away from her snatch.

Alex's fingers found her clit and rubbed.

"Please, God, Alex. Stop teasing me. I need to be fucked." She leaned back against him, feeling his hard cock against her thighs. The fingers of his other hand found her pussy. He probed her cherry.

Gwen whined.

"Come with me," Alex whispered.

She whined as he pulled her fingers away and took her hand. She resisted. What would this be? More teasing? More oral sex? She couldn't take it anymore.

"Gwen. It's time."

She drew in a breath.

He smiled at her and nodded.

She let herself be led up the stairs as, on the floor below, David drove his cock up Jessica's ass for the second time.

***

Sugar Tits could see the SUV. She held Madison's hand tight. Just a little farther, she thought.

Angela was in her head, growing stronger, making every movement a challenge.

"Please, no, Angela," she whispered to herself.

Angela's words were like thunder in her head. Incoherent screams mostly.

Suddenly, Sugar Tits couldn't move.

"No! I'm so close. Please," Sugar Tits whined.

***

Angela had control of her body. She let go of Madison's hand as if it were infected with leprosy.

The police! She had to get the police. She fumbled in her purse, trying to find her phone.

"Wha... what happened?" Madison whispered. She rocked on her heels.

A car door opened beside them.

The boy! No!

Donny grabbed her, snatched the phone out of her hand and shoved it into his jeans pocket. He locked a pair of handcuffs around her wrists.

"What are you doing?!" Angela hissed.

"What you told me to do." He pushed her into the passenger side door. Angela struggled, but the boy was too strong. Another click, and a second pair of handcuffs had locked the first pair to the door's arm rest.

She yanked against it as Donny closed the door.

Moans came from the back seat.

Kimiko and Melanie were locked in a 69, contentedly eating each other out.

She yanked hard on the arm rest, but it wouldn't budge.

Angela watched as Donny regarded Madison with a puzzled expression.

Finaly, he shook his head and hoisted the thin brunette onto his shoulder.

He stood outside the SUV, as if he were unsure whether to put her in the backseat with Melanie and Kimiko.

Finally, he opened the driver's side door and tossed her in beside Angela.

Madison looked at her with sleepy eyes. "Angela... I feel funny."

"Kick him, Madison. Kick him out of the truck. He's kidnapping us!"

Madison turned and weakly kicked at Donny.

Angela screamed as Donny took Madison's ankle and gently pushed her toward the passenger side.

"Scream all you want. There hasn't been anybody else in the lot in a half hour." Donny said as he shut the door and put the truck in gear.

"This is kidnapping! They'll put you away for years, you stupid prick."

"Yeah, well, they'll put me away anyway if I stop now. This is all your fault."

"I... I was drugged. I'll tell them you were an unwilling accomplice. Just, please don't take me to the farmhouse."

"Sorry, Angela. I kind of like Sugar Tits." He pulled onto the highway and they left the UPS depot behind them.

Angela began screaming again.

***

Alex sat across from Gwen at the kitchen table. He held her hands. "It's come down to this, darling." He brushed a lock of her blonde hair out of her eyes. "I promised you I would let you go if you wanted..."

She kissed his hand. "I don't, Alex. I want to be with you..."

He smiled. "I want that too. But, you have to hear me."

She nodded and rubbed his fingers against her cheek.

"Option 1: I let you go..."

"No."

"Listen to me. I let you go. And, you can take David with you. Go back to your life. Live it, for as long as the Church takes to subdue the world. You might have years, decades maybe."

"No, Alex. I don't want him."

"Your God..."

"Is a lie. My God is a lie. I belong to you, and to your god."

He smiled at her. "Then there are two options left. One, I make you a street whore like Jessica. I promise you an eternity of pleasure - things you can't even imagine yet."

She frowned. "I want to be yours. I don't want to be used by anybody other than you..."

He smiled and shook his head. "You will be mine. I will own you and take care of you. But, you will serve anyone who wants you. When I make you like Jessica, you'll understand."

"But, I love you. Can't you see that?"

"And, I love you. And, I will be with you forever, no matter what. Trust me, you'll like what I make you into - you'll be happy, just like Jessica."

She stood up and shook her head. "You said you wanted a partner, an equal. You said you wanted me to be that for you. I don't want to be a mindless whore."

He nodded and stepped around behind her. He placed his strong hands on her shoulders and eased her back into the chair. "Then, there's the third option."

He set a glass bottle beside her on the table. The contents were liquid black. "There is a subclass of whores, above a street whore, same level as a whoremaster like myself. We call them perverters. Some people call them white witches."

Gwen ran her finger down the side of the bottle.

"You'll look like a street whore, but you'll be dressed in white latex. You won't be a brainless airhead like Jessica. You'll keep your IQ... and, you'll be more than you are now."

"More?"

He kissed her neck. "You'll have psychic powers. You'll be able to read the minds of people who haven't been assigned a caste - normal people. I can do it a little. I can influence women... a little. You saw that earlier. But, you'll be able to do more. Everything that was done to Jessica with the needles, you can do with just your mind. You can turn women into whores, men into demented perverts. And, it will be permanent. You can empty out someone's mind and replace it with something darker. Form them into whatever you want. Change memories, build whole personalities."

She picked up the bottle.

"Together, we will abduct and convert people by the dozens."

Gwen licked her lips. "And, we'll be together forever. Husband and wife?"

"We don't use those words. But, yes, we'll be together."

"And, all I do is drink it?" She twisted the lid.

He put his hand over hers and stopped her. "Wait. You have to know. When you drink it, you'll be joined to the Church and to Morpheus. They're dark, twisted. You'll become something... evil."

Her lip trembled. "If this is the only way? Then this is what I want."

He took his hand away and she opened the bottle.

Gwen drank it down before he could stop her again

***

"I'm in trouble," Donny thought. The beautiful brunette beside him was beginning to come out of her titty milk fog.

And, he had no more handcuffs.

Sugar Tits, now Angela again, was screaming and cursing in the passenger side with Madison squeezed between them.

He was still an hour from this farmhouse.

"They're going to lock you up, and I hope some guy makes you his bitch, you sick fuck!" Angela screamed.

There were gags, ball gags, in the toy box, and he really wished he had put one on Angela.

"Where am I?" Madison asked groggily. She would be screaming too in a minute, only without cuffs, she'd probably be punching and scratching as well.

"Snap out of it, Madison! He's kidnapping us!" Angela yelled.

"Madison, remember how good the milk tasted?" Donny asked.

"No! Madison, snap out of it. For the love of God!"

"Madison, look at that beautiful rack on Angela. All you have to do is pull down her rubber slut dress, and you can drink all you want."

"You motherfucker!" Angela screamed.

Madison licked her lips. "Jus' a little, Angela. Please?" She was leaning over.

"No! Madison! You stupid bitch!"

But, Madison was already hooking her fingers in the latex sheath.

Angela started sobbing. "No, please, Madison. Don't. We need to fight or he'll take us to the farmhouse. Oh, Madison, please..."

Madison smiled as Angela's wet left breast popped out.

"Oh, God, no..."

Madison latched on, her beautiful red lips drawing the hard nipple into her mouth.

She suckled.

"M... Madison... no..." Angela whispered as her eyes went glassy, her body betraying her, the hormones taking over.

Donny sighed in relief. He reached down with his right hand and stroked Madison's bare thigh.

She cooed and spread her legs, giving him access to her cunt.

***

Gwen writhed on the kitchen table, throwing her head from side to side and biting down on the rubber gag Alex had managed to get in her mouth.

She was seizing. Her entire body going rigid. She was biting down on the gag so hard, Alex feared she would bite it in two.

He hadn't been quick enough to stop her from downing the entire bottle at once.

It was supposed to be sipped slowly over a half hour.

***

Gwen was in a dream, at least she thought it was a dream. Her mouth hurt - her whole body felt like it was on fire. She felt as if she were flying, but all she could see was pitch blackness.

A point of light appeared in the distance, and it grew till it filled her view.

She was in a large room with a stone floor. She couldn't see it all, but Gwen had the notion the room was immense, like a cavern.

A tall woman wearing a rubber nun's habit stood in the middle of the light. She was tall and built similarly to Gwen's new body with massive breasts encased in black latex. A silver pentagram dangled from her neck. Two gurneys were on either side of her.

A man lay on the gurney to her right. He was strapped down naked, and he strained against the bonds, screaming.

To the nun's left, a woman lay naked. Around her were the torn remnants of a wedding dress. She had her head thrown back moaning as a whoremaster like Alex drove his huge cock into her stretched pussy.

The nun leaned down to the screaming man. "Be still. Can't you see your new bride has forgotten you? You will never be able to satisfy her again. She is claimed by the new Satan, the living god Morpheus." The nun tilted her head and smiled at him. "But, don't despair, we have a place even for you." She held up a lobotomizer.

Gwen gasped as nun drove it into the man's eye socket and pulled the trigger.

He went limp on the gurney as his ruined bride screamed out, not with horror, but a strong orgasm.

The nun looked up suddenly, staring directly into Gwen's eyes.

There was no white part to the nun's eyes, they were liquid pools of black.

The nun smiled. "Hello, my child. Not all white witches leave their own bodies to travel. You are strong. Bathe yourself in the darkness. Let it fill you..."

Gwen felt herself pulled away. The light receded. She was flying again.

Another place. She could hear the ocean, feel the sea breeze. Another nun, but this one had removed her habit, revealing short black hair. Her head was between the long creamy thighs of a woman in white latex - a white witch. The brunette had her head thrown back, moaning as the nun brought her to climax.

The brunette saw Gwen standing over them. The white witch smiled and nodded toward the nun between her thighs. "They think they are the masters and we are the servants." She stroked the nun's cropped hair. "They are wrong."

"What did you say, my love?" The nun asked.

"Nothing, darling. Don't stop." The nun smiled at her and returned to eating her out.

The brunette smiled up at Gwen and nodded.

Gwen was pulled again.

She was on a beach. The sun was rising.

A man sat naked in the sand. He was tall and built like Alex.

But, his erection that rose up from his groin was even larger. He held out his hand. "Hello, Gwen."

"You know my name?" Gwen whispered. She took his hand and knelt beside him.

"Very few come to me. I usually visit my white witches in dreams. It's not often one comes to me. Do you know who I am?"

She tried to look into his eyes, but she couldn't. Something kept her from it. "You're Morpheus."

"Yes."

"You are my god."

He laughed. "Is that what I am? I suppose. And, what are you?"

"Your... servant?"

He nodded. "You will be that. But, you are still frightened. Let me fix that." He reached up with his other hand and touched her forehead.

***

Gwen opened her eyes and gasped on the kitchen table.

Alex backed away. "Gwen?"

She mumbled against the gag, and Alex gently unbuckled it.

"I went away. I saw things..."

Alex stared at her and gasped.

"What's wrong?"

"For a minute there, your eyes... they were black like a mother superior's."

She blinked. "Does that always happen?"

Alex laughed and shook his head. "I don't know, I've never made a perverter before."

She smiled. "Oh, Alex, I saw things." She threw her arms around his neck. "I watched a nun lobotomize a man."

"I'm sorry..."

"No, Alex, don't be sorry. She gave him purpose..." What was she saying? The man had been lobotomized, and she was... happy. No, excited. She smiled at Alex. "And, I watched a whoremaster fuck the man's wife, take her for the Church."

"How did that make you feel?"

She threw her head back and laughed. "I wanted to be her! And, I wanted to be him. I wanted to be the nun! The suffering was... beautiful."

She touched her forehead. "It's in me. The evil. I can feel it. And, I love it..."

Gwen grabbed his neck and pulled him down on top of her. "Fuck me, Alex. Take my cherry. It's time, oh, goddamn it is time!"

He smiled down at her and kissed his way down her beautiful body.

She pulled him back up her body. "No! Fuck me!"

Alex smiled and reached down. He grabbed the base of his cock and maneuvered the head toward her dripping cunt.

She laughed. "Now! Do it now!"

He rocked his hips forward slowly.

Gwen felt her lips part for the enormous head. It hurt, but she didn't care. She wanted him to stretch her till she broke.

Alex groaned and inched forward more.

She felt the barrier stretch tight. "Fuck me, Alex. Open me!"

Her cherry broke. She felt more wetness leaking down her thighs and knew that part of that was her maidenhead blood.