Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison groaned in need.

Gwen laughed. "Such a gentleman. You need an attitude adjustment." She smiled wickedly at him and waved her fingers at him.

He shrank back. It felt like there were ants crawling inside his skull.

Gwen giggled. "Maybe, I should just..."

"You motherfucking son of a bitch!" Melanie screamed as Alex carried her down the steps.

She was swinging and kicking.

Alex held her by the throat with one hand. She dangled two feet in the air as she flailed and cursed. "Enough. You're going to harm yourself. I can't fix a broken neck."

"I'll break your fucking neck. Fuck that, I'll rip off your fucking dick, you cocksucker!"

Alex laughed and shook his head as another right hook missed him by a foot.

Her strong right leg lashed out and kicked him in the ribs, but he didn't even wince.

Donny watched the giant carry the giantess to a post and yank her arm up.

Melanie screamed.

"See? I told you that you were going to get hurt." He locked the manacle around her wrist and then grabbed the other arm.

"When I get out of here..."

"I know, I know, you're going to rip off my cock and strangle me with it. You need new material."

She kicked up between his legs and connected with his crotch.

Her eyes opened wide in astonishment.

Alex laughed. "Yes, slut. All that fighting just made me hard."

Gwen wrapped her arms around him from behind. "Are you going to keep this one for us? I think maybe you have a thing for amazons... Wonder Woman fan? Xena, maybe?"

Alex laughed and turned around. He gathered Gwen in his arms. "You realize we'll most likely have to lobotomize all of them, right?"

Donny shook his head. "What? What the fuck does that mean?"

Gwen held up her finger without looking at him. "Quiet, boy. The adults are talking."

Donny tried to speak. He couldn't make a sound.

Gwen leaned close and whispered to Alex. "Not the boy, right? We don't have to lobotomize him, do we?"

"Well, I can tell you he isn't going into my coven. I don't swing that way."

"You know, this whole coven thing is sexist as fuck. What about my needs?" She whined.

Alex groaned as Melanie kicked him in the back. He rolled his eyes and stepped away with Gwen in his arms. "No, I'm not going to lobotomize him." He spoke up. "Did you hear me, boy? I'm not going to lobotomize you."

Gwen stared at him expectantly, and then laughed. "You can talk now, kid."

"My fucking name is Donny. Not boy and not kid."

Gwen giggled and arched her eyebrows at Alex. "Feisty. See, I want him."

"We'll see." He turned to Donny. "You did a great service to the Church of Morpheus today... Donny. We're in your debt, and we are very generous. You're a made man."

Donny shook his head. "What he fuck does that mean? Wait... Morpheus? You mean that weird shit going on in Cuba?"

Gwen laughed and put her arms around Alex's neck. "Oh, sweetie, you have no idea."

Alex smiled and let his hand travel down to her latex clad ass.

He spanked her. "Enough. We've still got Angela slash Sugar Tits to attend to. Think you can handle getting her out of the car?"

"Sounds like fun," Gwen said. She wiggled out of his grasp. She looked over her shoulder as she walked to the stairs. "By the way, that spanking made me wet. Is that something they implanted in my mind?"

"No, slut. I think that was innate."

She giggled and turned to Donny. "Come on, baby. Help me get Angela out of the truck. Oh, and I might need you to spank me on the way."

***

Home! I'm home! Sugar Tits screamed inside Angela's mind.

"Shut up! Shut up you fucking whore!" Angela said out loud.

They had left her shackled in the SUV as they carried off the other girls. God only knows what they were doing to them.

"Nasty shit. Wonderful, nasty shit," Sugar Tits whispered.

"Goddamn you! Get out of my fucking head!"

Tittering laughter in her head.

She was going insane.

The blonde amazon in white latex came out of the house with Donny in tow.

Angela yanked in vain on the handcuffs.

The driver's side door opened and the huge breasted woman slid in beside her.

"Shh, Angela, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you," the woman said.

Angela sobbed uncontrollably. She could feel something strange in her head. It tickled.

The woman took her free hand. "Angela, sweetheart, do you remember me?"

She shook her head.

The woman squeezed her hand. "I'm Gwen. I helped you earlier. Saved you, actually. Alex wanted to lobotomize you, and I made him stop. Remember?"

She stared at the woman through her tear filled eyes. "Gwen? You... Oh, God, you did this to me. You gave me shots. Oh, please no..." Angela tried to pull her hand away.

Gwen held fast. "Yes, darling, I did. But, I did it to save you." She looked in the back at the box of sex toys and lingerie. "You've had quite a day, haven't you?"

"You made me a whore. I let men... they gangbanged me. I seduced a bunch of eighteen year olds. Oh, God, I kidnapped a co-worker." She returned to sobbing.

Gwen scooted across the seat and put her arm around the redhead. "Shh. It's okay, Angela. Everything is going to be okay."

Angela laid her head on Gwen's shoulder and cried.

She herd a click and the handcuff fell off her wrist.

Gwen held up the key and smiled. "See? I just want to help you."

Donny opened the passenger side door and Gwen nudged her into his arms.

"Please, let me go," she whispered.

Donny frowned. "Sugar... Angela, I can't. This is what you wanted..."

Sugar? Sugar Tits! She went into a rage. She swung hard with her left hand and Donny was lifted off his feet.

He flew backwards about six feet and landed on his ass, dazed.

Angela stared in disbelief at her left fist. She was strong, ridiculously strong. She took a step forward to run.

"No," Gwen said. "No more fighting. No more running."

Angela froze in mid step.

She felt Gwen's hands on her waist. There was a tingling feeling in her head. "It's too late to fight, too late to run. You belong to us, Angela. We love you."

Angela collapsed back into Gwen's arms.

Gwen cooed and whispered into her ear. Then she looked at Donny. "Are you okay?"

Donny shook his head. "She almost broke my jaw."

"Be thankful she doesn't understand exactly how strong she is, or she might have torn your head off." Gwen motioned behind her. "Bring her toy box."

***

Angela lay on the couch with her head on Gwen's lap.

Gwen stroked Angela's hair. "So pretty. I like redheads. I'm not sure if they put that in my brain when they filled it or if that has always been a preference."

Gwen had stripped her before bringing her to the couch.

Angela was embarrassed. She was lying naked in a woman's arms, a woman who was holding her against her will.

And, she was calm. Almost happy. She snuggled closer, unable to control herself.

Gwen laughed and leaned down, heavy latex encased bosom rubbing against the side of Angela's head. She kissed the top of Angela's head. "I'm inside your head, sweetie. Can you feel me? I'm sifting through your mind, watching your memories unfold like movies. I feel so close to you. It's like being inside your soul."

"Please, stop." Angela whispered, but it was only half-hearted. She was as weak as a kitten in Gwen's arms.

"Shh." Gwen unclasped the pentagram that held her halter closed and the blonde's enormous breasts bobbed free. There were piercings on the dark, thick nipples.

Gwen smiled as she unclamped her left piercing.

Milk dribbled onto Angela's cheek. "No. Not that. I don't want..."

"Ambrosia? Of course you want my ambrosia. You can't control yourself."

"Immune," Angela whined.

"Immune?" Gwen laughed. "Only to your own ambrosia, darling. Not to mine."

Gwen coaxed her dripping nipple into Angela's mouth.

She tried to spit it out, but the tingling in her head intensified. Her mouth opened involuntarily and ambrosia flowed into her.

Her pussy, that seemed perpetually wet before the ambrosia, now felt like it was on fire. She came, hard, squirting a stream of girl juice onto the couch. Her own nipples sprayed a stream of ambrosia onto Gwen's firm stomach.

Gwen laughed. "Mmm, fuck, it feels so good to be nursed. Mothers of newborns must cum constantly."

Angela's mind drifted as the muscles in her mouth and jaw regressed to infancy. She nursed, drawing in the sweet liquid and swallowing it.

Gwen cooed and nudged Angela's thighs apart.

Angela whimpered as Gwen guided Angela's right hand down her body.

Angela let go of Gwen's nipple and Ambrosia leaked onto her cheek. "No! No, I don't want to do that."

"What? Masturbate? You know you need to, Angela. Stop fighting. You know I'm going to win. You'll love it. As a matter of fact..." She leaned forward and reached into the toy box from Stallion's. She held up a thick brown rubber dildo - the Whoremaster XL Angela had literally sold her body for at Stallion's.

Angela whimpered.

"We made these - the Church. They are infused with pheromones. The same pheromones in ambrosia. You couldn't control yourself when you saw it, could you? You could smell it. It activated your sex drive, put it into overdrive."

Pheromones? Her brain was getting cloudy. Yes. Pheromones - that's what turned her into a whore.

Gwen rubbed the head of the dildo against Angela's lips and she opened her mouth.

"Good slut. Show me what a good cocksucker you are."

Angela smiled around the girth of the rubber phallus. She liked it when Gwen talked. And, she was a good cocksucker. Sugar Tits was a fantastic cocksucker!

Angela screamed and tried to dislodge the huge dildo from her throat.

Gwen was smirking at her.

Sugar Tits was taking control again. She could feel it.

"That's right. You understand what I'm doing now, don't you?" She began to stroke the Whoremaster XL in and out of Angela's throat. "Angela, this body is too much for you now. Sugar Tits is very special - she deserves this sex machine you've been made into. I mean, it's not like I'm killing you..."

Angela whined as Gwen pulled the dildo out of her throat. She held it up and nodded as long strings of saliva dripped from the rubber. "There. Nice and lubed up for your little whore pussy."

Angela screamed as her thighs spread wide without her control.

"That's right, baby. Push that prude bitch out of your house."

There was no pretext. Gwen drove the dildo deep into Angela's cunt. She felt like it was pushing into her guts.

Her hips began to buck against it. With horror, she realized her body wasn't trying to dislodge the invader - she was fucking it.

Gwen laughed. "Mmm, feels good doesn't it?"

Sugar Tits laughed inside Angela's head. So long, bitch.

"N... No! Please! For the love of God, don't."

Gwen kissed her mouth. "There is no God, slut. Only Morpheus. Now cum!"

Angela thrashed her head left and right.

The room was filled with people.

Alex, Donny, and a third man she hadn't seen were standing beside her jacking off, their cocks pointed at her face.

A tall girl in black latex was rubbing her own pussy, a diamond ring pierced her clit and she tugged it as she masturbated.

"Go ahead and fight, Angela. You're going to cum, and, when you do? Angela dies. You'll go away forever and Sugar Tits will be free."

"Unnh, please!" Her body was out of her control. She felt her orgasm building.

"Let it happen," Donny whispered.

Gwen whispered in her ear. "Oh, and just so you know, there's no heaven waiting for you. Just darkness and oblivion."

She drove the dildo in and held it.

Angela screamed out as her orgasm hit. Girl juice sprayed out of her. Her nipples erupted with ambrosia.

And, then? Nothing.

***

Donny and David unloaded thick sprays of cum on Angela's face.

Alex pushed his cock into Gwen's mouth and unloaded a torrent down her throat. She gulped and swallowed, being careful not to drip any onto Angela. A single drop would bind her to Alex.

She swallowed hard and licked her lips as he pulled out. "Delicious, darling."

Alex smiled and stepped back.

Donny and David were quickly growing hard again.

Gwen smiled down at Angela. Her cum covered face was expressionless. Her eyes were glassy.

And, then Angela smiled and laughed. She ran her fingers over her cheeks and transferred the cum into her mouth. "Mmm, so fucking good!"

"Sugar Tits?" Gwen asked as she stroked the redhead's hair.

Sugar Tits nodded.

Gwen kissed her full on the lips and licked up the mixture of cum.

She looked up.

Jessica looked like she was going to cry.

Gwen smiled and held out her hand. "Come here, Jessica."

"I'm thorry, Gwen. Pleathe, can you not be mad at me any more?" Tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Shh. Come here and kiss our new sister."

Jessica smiled and dove on Sugar Tits, smothering her cum soaked face with kisses.

Gwen stroked their hair and cooed softly to them both.

***

Jessica knelt on the floor. Gwen stood above her, legs spread.

The others had gone downstairs, except Sugar Tits who had fallen asleep almost immediately after cumming.

Jessica looked up.

"Eyes down, Jessica. Only look at me when I say you can."

"Yeth, Gwen."

"No. Not Gwen," Gwen said sternly. "We're not equals, not anymore. You may call me mistress."

Jessica burst into tears. "I can't."

Gwen grabbed her by her hair. "Stupid bitch! When I give you a command..."

"But I can't thay mithtreth."

Gwen froze and then started laughing uncontrollably. She knelt down in front of Jessica and began kissing her tears away. "Oh, Jessica." She fought to stop laughing.

Jessica collapsed forward and sobbed against Gwen's bosom.

"There, there. It's okay now. I'm sorry I was cross with you."

"I'll call you mithtreth if you want, even if they laugh at me. I love you, Gwen."

"Shh, you're my good girl now, aren't you?"

Jessica sniffed and rocked back on her heels. She looked at the floor. "Yeth, Mithtreth. I'll be your good girl from now on."

Gwen shook her head and put her index finger against Jessica's lips. "No, darling. Say it again."

"Yes, Mistress," Jessica gasped. She looked up in shock. "I don't lisp anymore! You fixed me! I love you, Mistress." She tried to hug Gwen's neck.

Gwen gave her a stern look and pushed her away. "Eyes down!"

Jessica giggled and looked down. "Sorry, Mistress. But, Mistress made me so happy."

Gwen stood up and rubbed Jessica's hair. "I know, pet. Just remember your place." She pulled Jessica's face against her crotch.

Jessica licked and sucked Gwen's cunt, taking the ring in her teeth and tugging gently.

"Mmm, that's right. You do know how to be my good girl, don't you?"

Jessica giggled and mumbled 'Yes, Mistress' as she lapped up Gwen's juices.

Gwen pushed her away. I own her, she thought. She could make Jessica do anything she wanted. The power of that thought coursed through her.

Gwen turned around and bent over. "Show Mistress how much you love her, Jessica."

Jessica eagerly spread Gwen's cheeks and pushed her tongue deep inside her Mistress's ass.

Gwen sighed, enjoying her slave's devotion.

"Enough," she said. "We need to finish Sugar Tits."

"Yes, Mistress," Jessica said as she got to her feet.

"Go downstairs and get back in uniform, Nurse Jiggly Jugs."

Jessica smiled from ear to ear, and then stopped. "But, Mistress, I'm not smart enough to be a nurse now." Her lips dropped into a pout.

Gwen rolled her eyes and touched Jessica's temple. "There. You know how to give shots again. You're still a dumb fuck bunny, but I'll help you with the math."

Jessica squealed with delight and curtsied.

Gwen laughed again. "Be a good girl and hurry up. If you're especially good, I'll teach you to use your rectal thermometer again."

Jessica squealed again and bounded toward the basement steps.

She almost ran into Alex, who scooped her into his arms.

"Listen, Alex, no more lisp!"

Alex smiled and kissed her cheek. "Did you thank Gwen for being nice to you?"

"You mean mistress. I'm not allowed to call her anything else. And, yes, I ate out her pussy and asshole."

Alex kissed her forehead.

"Jiggly Jugs! Move!" Gwen scolded.

"I gotta go!" Jessica wiggled out of his arms and headed for the steps.

Alex swatted her ass and she yelped.

Gwen burst out laughing after Jessica ran down the steps.

Alex grinned. "'Mistress', huh?"

She walked to him, her hips rotating seductively. "She needed discipline. Jessica's my pet now."

"Hmm," Alex said as he pulled Gwen against him. "Don't get attached. She's still getting on a ship in a few hours. The house is getting crowded."

Gwen winked at him. "Maybe you should call me mistress too." She probed his mind, found a solid wall.

He wound his fingers in her short blonde hair and pulled her head back.

She gasped as he kissed her. "Who owns whom?"

"You own me, Master."

"Much better." He let go of her hair.

She mashed her lips against his and he pushed his tongue down her throat.

She loved him, whether it was Alex or Master, it didn't matter. They were joined.

He broke the kiss and stared at her adoringly. He swatted her ass. "We have work to do."

"Something nasty, I hope."

"I called the Church."

Gwen rolled her eyes. "Don't tell me, we have to lobotomize them all."

Alex shook his head. "No. They're intrigued. Sugar Tits brought in three whores without even being indoctrinated. They've left it all up to me."

"We're keeping them?"

"No, we're not, but I want to hear exactly how she managed all this, and then we'll decide what to do with them."

Gwen grinned. "But, no lobotomizer?"

"No, darling, no lobotomizer."

***

Sugar Tits lay on the couch with her head in Gwen's lap. "And, that's what happened."

Alex sat on the floor beside them. "So, this Ray helped you?"

"Oh, he's super sweet. He gave me all those toys and pretty clothes, and a big wad of cash just for fucking those guys. Fuck, I told him I'd have done it for free."

Alex rubbed his chin. "And, Stallion's is just a few miles from Ithaca?"

"Yep." She caressed and nuzzled Gwen's latex encased tits.

Gwen smiled at Alex. "What are you thinking?"

"Ithaca College. Filled with coeds. Stallion's could become a... conversion station."

Gwen gasped. "You mean like that place under the church in Havana?"

"Yes. Smaller of course, but we could turn dozens every month."

"Mmm, sexy little coeds? I could pervert them. Oh, Alex, we could play all sorts of naughty games."

Alex smiled. "For that many, you'll need help."

Gwen bit her lower lip and looked down at the gorgeous redhead on her lap. "She brought us three hot sluts without even being a white witch..."

"Imagine what she could do when she is a white witch?" Alex asked as he reached out and stroked Sugar Tits's taut buttocks.

Sugar Tits looked up. "What's a white witch?"

***

Being a slave was a lot of hurry up and wait, Jessica thought. She stood by the gurney in her latex nurse outfit and tapped her foot. Alex and Gwen had been upstairs with Sugar Tits for hours.

Donny and David were both sitting on the floor beside her, exhausted.

Jessica had quickly gotten bored waiting to be a nurse, so she had decided to play with them.

She compared their cocks, jacking them both to the point of cumming, and leaving them with aching balls.

She couldn't use a ruler any more, but she decided David's was slightly longer while Donny's was slightly thicker.

Then she wondered which one's cum tasted better, which meant she had to give them both blowjobs, which turned into multiple blowjobs because she couldn't decide.